JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Santa Ana, CA

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 464 értékelés megtekintése
Bad management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, október 14.
JCPenny has been going down the drain. Ive been working there for a few years and the new management is awful. Supervisors don't want to be there, new policies are expected to be followed but, when a customer complains, the associates are expected to take it and do whatever they say because supervisors will just give it to them. It's not worth the minimum pay. When you work there for more than a year, youre expected to do a lot of things that are out of your job description and no raise is given. The assocates are all college/ high school students so they like to gossip. Its a toxic environment that's not gonna get better unless they get rid of the bad managers
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
pay, customers, management, low staff, no communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Nice job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, október 2.
This a professional job. They have good manegment I highly recommend this job. They are flexible with hours. It's a great job to work at especially in holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
JC Penneys
STORE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, április 9.
The biggest opportunities are the culture itself. I liked working with my employees and the customers and merchandising the floor. walked the floor and met with my managers and supervisors to set the tone for the day. Observed associates waiting on customers and gave feedback when an opportunity arose as well as recognized associates who did a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you learn to interact with customers
Optician/Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, november 7.
great job if you are looking for something temporary. You learn how to interact with the customers and how to solve certain situations where the customer is not happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well organized staff and consistent
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, szeptember 22.
What I liked most about JcPenney is that management took pride in what they did and were all helpful. They stuck to their word and assisted in providing great customer service.
Very stressful- Support Team
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, július 27.
Required a huge work load and would under schedule us. My team would enter at 4am and would still get paid less than the sales associates. They were not flexible with time off and would only schedule 4 hour shifts. They were very unorganized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and challenging at times
Support Specialist & Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, június 28.
It is a good place to gain customer service experience. Everyone is nice and helps you succeed in your position. The discount is great and it was near my home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to have your first job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, június 18.
I worked at jcp fo about 6-7 months and I can honestly say it was a great experience that I had. It was a good first job. I liked the associate discount and the pay was good. There were always chances to pick up extra shifts to get more money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associates are really fun to be with, on your break or lunch.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, június 5.
J.C. Penney is an okay job, it does have its good days but overall for a beginning job it is okay to start there. Other associates are really nice and friendly.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Short shifts, no paid vacation
first time job
Footwear Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, május 15.
typical retail store. don't have a set schedule. This job is for high school students who are looking for their first job or if you want a part time job they most likely will hire you.
nothing
retail store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy company however to many things going on
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, január 19.
The company does provide excellent service for customers however lack in employing people for a specific area of expertise. Too many complaints about prices. Management is awful always having leaders come and go; it is all one way with them. You either work by yourself and struggle and never get help. The only enjoyable thing about this place is the people you work with that makes it fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun at times and fast-paced
Part Time Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, január 17.
While working at JCPenney's I have learned a lot from visual merchandising to customer service to working with the catalog department. On a typical day I would check for notes from the morning person then would go on to my normal routine of making phone calls, processing orders and returns and if time permits helping other departments like kids department. Co-workers for the most part are fun and energetic willing to help each other out. The hardest or more challenging part of my job is coming up with solutions to help the customer since orders can sometimes get a bit complicated. The most enjoyable has been meeting new people and getting to work in the field I am interested
Pro érvek
good co-workers, good hours for the most part
management, not enough gratitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking to work with many young people, this is the place for you
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2016, december 27.
Customers are rude and need to prepare for that. The only downside is that you have to work on holidays. The best part is that they are very flexible with school.
flexible with school schedule
work on holidays
fun interaction with coworkers
Santa Ana High School Track and Field Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2016, szeptember 3.
-enjoyed greeting customers and providing help in any way that I can
-enjoyed feeling productive and enhancing my skills
-management could use some work with communication with other supervisors
-coworkers were friendly
-many times did individual work and staff was minimal got somewhat complicated during rush hours
-meeting people from around the world
very good dicount
management
Awesome place to work
Department Supervisor, Men's Accessories (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2016, április 27.
I loved every minute working for JC Penney. It was my first time at Retail and I loved it. I started in the Shoe Department with "top" sales for my first three months. Then was promoted to Supervisor of the Men's Department. They have awesome communication with their employees and make them feel like they are part of the company.
Not so great
Sales Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2016, február 1.
didnt give very much hours and had no room to move up in the company the best part about the job was the coworkers but other than that the pay was really bad and didnt help being given an 8 hour work week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This used to be a fun place to work
Window Covering and Furniture Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, Ca2015, július 18.
I have been with the company for seven years. When I got hired, we had an outstanding leadership team, the hours were great, and we received recognition and promotions on a regular basis. After a change in CEO's, the business went down hill. Our customers did not understand what the changes were all about, so sales dropped, the leadership staff was cut down, and our benefits were stripped away. Now we have a leadership team that is overwhelmed, a budget that gives very little room to expand, and moral is suffering because of this. I no longer look forward to going to work any more.
Pro érvek
I can be creative helping my customers, and I get a paycheck
Kontra érvek
no benefits, unless I pay for them myself, no raises, very few hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Confusing Management, Enjoyable Nonetheless.
Sales Support, Cashier, Runner, Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2015, január 28.
I had the unique ability to do whatever I wanted really, I had about 6 managers that I reported to infrequently. Main duties included managing the changing room and putting clothes away. By far my best job experience due to lack of supervision and lots of leeway. Team Members were friendly and enjoyable, only one manager stood out as being uncomfortably superior to everyone. All in all a good work experience.
Pro érvek
Little supervision, mostly did what was needed.
Kontra érvek
Bias was rampant in the breakroom, cliques dominated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work when you are just starting out.
Cashier, Inventory, merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana CA2014, július 1.
JCPenney is a great place to work when are just starting out in the work force. It is a fun and friendly work environment. Fellow Team members are positive and very helpful. Management is knowledgeable and great at training team members.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, Great for people going to school.
Kontra érvek
you are required to wear many hats, since there are fewer team members to help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
great
STORE MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2014, június 20.
time goes fast when you are having fun, love customer service.
walking
get tired
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van