JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Marcos, TX

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 482 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Horrible place to work
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2019, november 4.
In my time working here managers were not welcoming at all. When i was being trained i got passed around to a lot of employees because no one wanted to train me. Most of the employees didn't want to help me throughout my shifts as i was still just learning on my own. When i would go on break other employees and managers would stare and glare at me with dirty looks. I believe this was due to me being pregnant.
Fun work place
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2019, augusztus 22.
They were all respectful and a nice company to work for. And well organized . Everyone was helpful and great at training I caught on very well. It’s was a great experience of working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun co workers, nice customers
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, december 6.
Management was very relaxed, decent hours, co workers love to help each other. The days went by quickly during the weekend and sometimes during the week. Overall it was a good working experience. The only bad part is the wage. Some of my co workers had been there 3+ years and never saw a pay raise. I started out folding clothes and keeping up with fitting rooms, easy stuff. Then I was promoted to jewelry specialist where I had hours of training, I was responsible for all jewelry in the store, including high end diamonds. I never received a pay raise which seemed odd due to my extensive training and far more responsibility/liability.
Good schedule
Kontra érvek
Not a bad starting wage but pay raises are almost never seen
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
2,0
Run the other way
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, november 15.
Horrible management, no one communicates or is on the same page. HR supervisor is actually the cause of many problems in the store, not qualified for the position, and even going so far as to bully/harass employees. No real training or company standards provided to employees. "Full time" is 32-38 hours a week so they never have to provide health care. Part time hours are not consistent and are subject to how much HR supervisor likes you at any given time. Many employees have had to seek out alternative second jobs or new ones entirely.
its a job
Kontra érvek
pay, healthcare, management, work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great company to work for
Full-time Major Appliance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, október 9.
I loved having the opportunities to grow and to move up in the company. I only left because I had to relocate but I absolutely loved the people I worked for and worked with.
Just a paycheck
Customer Experience Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2017, augusztus 24.
The only perks were break room coffee and a community cabinet of snacks.
I'm sure this job could have been fun at another location, but mine was filled with employees with bad attitudes.
fun work space
Visual Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2017, február 14.
I enjoy my co workers and my managers. They truly make every day worth coming in. We have monthly parties for success within the store and I believe it makes work a fun space.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
slow paced
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2016, július 6.
The company seems to slow each year more and more. Management is not there to help build the company as it should be. Co-workers come and go frequently not enough clients to keep stylist at the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My coworkers were awesome!
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  san marcos, tx2015, szeptember 9.
it was a big store, so it is a lot to maintain clean, but most of my coworkers were a lot of fun. Most of the managers were understanding and helpful.
free food on holidays
Kontra érvek
some managers have preferences on workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Very nice place to work
Customer Service Manager I (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2015, augusztus 20.
This company is very high volume, very demanding and very rewarding. Enjoyed the fast pace setting. Changes are normal and very common. Management was good. The hardest part of the job was trying to be everywhere at the same time. Learned to meet deadlines, follow detailed directions and that was the most enjoyable
Floor plans
employee shortage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are good, expcept management.
SALES ASSOCIATE | SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2015, február 25.
The management will tell you everything you wanna hear them tell you, but then a month later take it all back. They will lie to get what they want.
Nice people
Sucky management.
2,0
Not a family company!
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos TX2014, december 14.
Don't be fulled by the speech they give you during your hiring process. JC Penney is not a family focused company that they claim to be. A typical day they will expect 1 person to do the job of 3 people. Not only that but training is non-existent. After you do you computer training which is nothing like how it is on the floor they throw you too the wolves. Some of the manager are pretty nice and try to create a good work environment but they have no say or power in anything. My manager made too many promises that he couldn't keep to keep me around. The discount is the only really great thing about working there. I finally left JCP after they tried to force me to work during my College Graduation after they had already approved it off 4 month before when I requested. I realize that it was a high selling weekend but I'm not going to skip my Graduation. Another girl had her wedding that weekend and they fired her because she refused to come in on her wedding day! When you work for JCP they think they own you so don't be surprised when they won't let you off for any family functions or weekends because 90% of the year is blacked out (meaning your can't request off)!
Discount
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 100Nem 11Jelentés
good work environment
Associate in Shoe Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2014, november 18.
co-workers are pleasant and easy to work with, hardest part of job is lack of work hrs.
work environment
lack of work hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great fellow assocaties but lacking on keeping promises.
SALES ASSOCIATE & SUPPORT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2014, október 11.
The job itself isn't hard, and the people you work with are nice, and you can connect with most of them fairly easy, However the promise that most of the upper management make to keep you around almost always fall through.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff, poor management.
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2014, augusztus 12.
Sales oriented company. Very nice place to work and made life long friends. Learned to be patient and satisfy the customer with their purchase. The most difficult part of the job was learning all the different window coverings available and all their features.

I truly enjoyed working in San Marcos, Texas, everyone was so friendly and very professional.
Great Staff.
Kontra érvek
Due to our short staff, no breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun working environment
Loss Prevention Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2014, április 2.
Constant observation on suspect and apprehending suspect if they had merchandise concealed on their person without paying for that merchandise. Walking the suspect into the office and conducting an interview. Calling PD and then entering information into a database. Great communication skills and having full trust in your co-worker. Hardest part is catching kids and seeing the parents upset. Best part is teaching the kids or adults you get caught at some point and to start making good choices.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Fun place to work
Sales & Personal Shopping Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2014, február 6.
Everyday has been a joy. The best part is seeing the returning customers coming in and coming straight to me to tell me "Hello" and ask for my opinion on clothing and accessory selections.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise Execution Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2013, augusztus 28.
Loved every single one of the associates I worked with. However, the company seriously needs to review plans for workloads prior to disbursing. Seems that there is a lot of confusion, lack of organization and miscommunication at the corporate level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would like to have had more time at this job position.
Very consistent customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX 2013, május 8.
I didn't have enough time to really experience this job as I would like since I was laid off .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van