Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Juan, PR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Juan, PR43 értékelés
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 134 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena compañía. Hay salarios más competitivos en el campo laboral
Munkahelyi kultúra
Un día típico en JC Penney es atender a los clientes, acomodar el piso de ventas y trabajar en la caja registradora. Se requiere pasión y mucho empeño pero se puede...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Todos los días son de retos y trabajo en equipo. Dependiendo de los compañeros que te toquen. Nunca es su fuente siempre exigen más
Munkahelyi kultúra
just like any other job it has its ups and downs. the only drawback is that they require you to get at least 2 jcp credit cards from people that don’t already have it per week.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Muy buenos el empleo, me gustaba, pero muy pocas horas trabajo
Muy buenos patronos
Kontra érvek
Dan pocas horas de trabajo
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my experience at jcpenny. Not only because i liked the team work but the hospatality. I liked the work envirament and my customers. I was very responsible and hard working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good company not much pressure ,like family feeling to work there it's flexible hours nice motivated supervisors makes you feel happy at work,pleased
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing work environment and culture. A typical day at work includes a lot of interactions with customers and your team. It is not difficult work if you have a positive attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
El descuento estándar para empleados es un 20% de descuento en todas las mercancías y servicios (retratos, salones, etc.) cuando un empleado no usa una tarjeta de crédito JCP. Los asociados All-star (aquellos que han ido más allá de su desempeño laboral) reciben un 30% de descuento en toda la mercancía y el mismo 20% de descuento en todos los servicios.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday there was something new to learn and apply. I learned about sales and stock merchandise. Most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with different situations in the customer service area.
flexible hours
no life insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tiende a ser inestable, pero la administracion tiende a ayudarte y si sabes lo que haces la pasas bien ambiente muy movido.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Part-Time is a great Job with excellent co-workers, really greatful and helpful people among the way. No doubt that this job is a good one to start off since it challenges you to become competitive and more focused person.
Promises Made by them
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job at JCPenny is a great company with great benefits. They care for their employees. I love working with customers and pleased them. The company overall is great you can make a career at of it if you like because is a company in which you have the opportunity to grow.
Facil acceso al trabajo.
Amplio estacionamiento.

Horario flexible.

Ofrece cursos y adiestramientos de capacitacion.

Ofrece oportunidades de desarrollo laboral.

Trabajo de dificultad y complejidad rutinaria velando por la seguridad.
Pro érvek
Provee un Seguro Medico privado. Paga el millaje en casos como testigo en los Tribunales.
No aplica.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When no one gifted to me an opportunity JCP believed in me. They helped me grow professionally and offered me the opportunity I needed to know that customer service is my priority. The work environment is a comfortable and friendly one. I am grateful and I’m sure some day I’ll take the opportunity to work here to reach a maximum professional level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my case was my first job and I have the opportunity of development during 9 years. I started as a part time associate and I was promoted to few positions in the company.
Pro érvek
On my experience I had a good managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was a fun day because or manager and the environment are perfect. The customers usually was older persons and that contributed to the nice environment.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
for me any
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work, always giving the extra mile to make their employees happy and motivated. always respectful with our time and theirs. recommended
discounts
my season ended
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always have something to do; depends on the department you work for. Great Supervisors that keep you motivates. Also they provide a great work ambient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCpenney is a great place to work. You develop great relationships. The working environment is good.

I had great mentors and experiences I will always take with me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Catalog Department is a nice job to work at. The tasks are easy and once you get a hold of things, it becomes a non stressful job. The only thing that should be improved is the management.