JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Jose, CA

37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 647 értékelés megtekintése
Customer service
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, június 8.
Giving good customer service, working on different departments, also receptionist, working on different job opportunities, I also like working with the people that I worked with.
fun work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, május 28.
Nice place to work
management was pleasant
nothing to hard about the job
loved interacting with customers
hours varied
some employees were a challenge
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Day to day work
Photographer, Sales Associate and Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, december 27.
This was my first job and I did not like the fact the manager would not work on the weekends and then told everyone that everyone had to work on weekends when she never worked on the weekends. Because of the manager I lost a loved one when I got a call that my family member is in the hospital. The manager was not working she left a nasty voicemail but i still rebelled out and left. Unfortunately I lost my loved one and I quit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, flexible , able to communicate with other workers well
jewelry specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, december 22.
I honestly enjoyed working there I was able to learn a lot of new things and also learned to create a working bond with my coworkers. I also enjoyed that everyone did there own fair share on working in our departments.
My experience a JCPennys
JCPenney Fitting Room (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 29.
Working at JC Pennys at a young age was fun, this job taught me how the work life is and that working isn't always going to be easy. I enjoyed working in a fast pacing environment because everyone had the same goal as you with what and how to complete a task.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Terrible place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, augusztus 14.
Terrible management, can never find a supervisor when you need one, very sarcastic and not very helpful when you need them to help, take their time coming to assist in any task. Higher placed workers talk down to the workers lower in the ladder, openly talk smack about customers, ignore customers when asked for help. Tend to pile on multiple tasks on already busy associates. "Do it my way or leave. We don't need you" attitude
Discount
Unreliable supervisors and management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs more work as a team rather than "work as a team"
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, augusztus 10.
Stop being out to attack your own associates to where they are all frightened to even ask to use the restroom.Favoritism, blame games, put associates down and out even when they weren't even trained properly.
Pro érvek
Discounts, and $5 shout outs when customers reach out and give you kuddos.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, május 29.
Work involved organizing and cleaning the department along with helping out customers with my team members. The most enjoyable part of the job was working together with my team members; I think that was what made work enjoyable.
JC Penney
Fine Jewelry Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, december 21.
JC Penney was a great company to work for. Fine jewelry was interesting because I had no prior training and I had to learn fairly quickly how the business work.
Decent starting job
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, november 29.
Decent job but team mentality was unseen. Management did not seem to care what employees were doing. Often times told to do the same things in succession
Freedom
No real team mentality
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly associate workers and a lot of recovery
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, október 25.
A typical day at work would always be busy because I would stay on the register for my 8 hour shift since there are always coupons even when it is the slow days. I have learned how to communicate well with the customers and always convince them to apply for a credit card and tell them about the benefits and they would actually apply. I have made a decent amount of credit care applications in a week. The hardest part of my job is recovering the clothes, the fitting room and dealing with customers about complaints about the price of our items. I love going to work and most of the associates always say hi angel in the morning.
discounts
Kontra érvek
short breaks. call on speaker all the time
Fashionable Atmosphere
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, október 25.
My time at JC Penney was a place of learning about the industry. My Co-Workers were very helpful and fun to work with. I did like the Fashionable Atmosphere I worked in.
Pro érvek
Learning the Business was a Plus.
Kontra érvek
Didn't care for Management and low pay.
Varies by location
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, szeptember 27.
Its floor sales, nothing more. If you are a manager is a stressful environment. It is pretty soothing to work when the traffic of people is normal. Limited advancement opportunities and raises.
1,0
It was an experience
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, szeptember 9.
The managers were very bad at acknowledging who was actually working. In a retail environment, you work as a team, but thats not what happened. 2 to 3 people throughout a whole day, would actually be working and make a difference in how the store looked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an okay job, the people are the ones to make it uncomfortable.
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, augusztus 18.
The managers and supervisors put a lot of pressure and expect a lot from very little employees available, usually about three employees in one shift. Some managers don't even greet you back or look art you. The training at this store is very bad as well, they mostly tell you what to do instead of explaining. I learned more from my coworkers than the people who were supposed to train me.
payed 15 min breaks
A lot of pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was often a lot of work but fun!
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, július 18.
Even though customers did trash the place often, it was fun! I did this job through Workability 1, which is a program to put students with disabilities to work..
Pro érvek
15 minute breaks, great co-workers.
None Applicable
Fun place to work.
Loss Prevention Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, július 6.
JCP is a fun place to work at although for me it was a part time job. They are very very flexible if you are attending school or have another job. I would consider working there again.
Flexable schedule
Limited advancement.
Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, június 8.
It's a fun place to work at specially if ur a student flexible hours friendly staff and a great Manager. I only worked their seasonal but over all it's a good company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Love working here
San Jose- Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, május 2.
Don't get me wrong i enjoy every moment with our customers and reactions from young carless children but we don't get recognized nor do we get paid enough for our hard work. Management so worried about going over labor hours which leads to not enough help in studio. Hours based on sales average but we don't get commission ...
And also no HR to talk to if we are having problems, NO ONE to come in contact with to seek help or advice
AMAZING COWORKERS
NO breaks, overworked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place, new things to learn and experience.
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, február 20.
I learned how to read prescription, i learned how to check glasses, how to fix glasses, i learned to enter data in the computer, i learn to read vision insurance.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van