Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Diego, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 350 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a seasonal position at JCPenney‘s, it was fairly easy to get the hang of their system and an easy transition with my coworkers. With being a native Spanish speaker, I couldn’t keep up with credit card sales.
Pro érvek
Good people, Weekly activities for employees
Kontra érvek
Not very flexible with work schedule, pressure to make credit card sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt at home from day 1. The environment is friendly and made for enjoyable work days. I liked my coworkers and everyone I worked with.
Pro érvek
Great discounts on clothes.
Kontra érvek
I wish they were open 24 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only complaint I have about working here was that the Supervisors were really unorganized, so not much really got done and there was constant confusion with what we were suppose to be doing.
25% discount on clothing
only $9/hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people. Easy training. Get to see clothes. Employee discount a big plus. Customers were a bit rude. Consistent breaks. Lots of pressure to get customers to sign up for the store credit card.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Have to get customers to sign up for store credit card
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience as I was starting out in LP. Very fun job.
Fun place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jcpenney is a wonderful experience. Everyday you interact and connect with all walks of life. The management at my current store is amazing. They are all very organized, friendly, hard-working, and actually care about their employees. If you are new to customer service, this place will definitely teach you ALL you need to know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would open up, count all the inventory of fine jewelry and place them on display. Clean and maintain the work area, log on to register, and made sure the area was presentable. Helped customers with products, wear, advise, and purchase jewelry. Did credit card and cash handling. Helped with hour rushes with co-workers and stock. Meet management exceptions with sales and customer service. Making sales was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
breaks, lunches, assistance from co-workers
quotas
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job experience, I learned about time management and fitting into new groups.
sales experience
no room for improvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the people are so hard working and wonderful to be around. The company is wonderful i love shopping or just being there its a great environment for woman children men and everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
we would reticket everything that was going down in price at jc penny.i liked the coworkers they were really nice people. it was fun work because we could still socialize and get the job done.we would work at night so i didnt get the opportunity to work the customers.i really didnt see nothing hard about the job but i did enjoy the job.
my fellow employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day you would go in and check the department you were in, fold/hang clothing, assist customers, work the cash register, and maintain general cleanliness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there. I was able to complete a year of Dental Assistant schooling and they worked around my schedule for tests and graduation. Environment was great and they did everything by the book. It was a great way to develop my sales skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had some great co workers who became my friends. Some management were cool people. The hardest part of the job was getting up 2 am.
Pro érvek
Great discount, great co workers
Kontra érvek
No insurance, wasn't a full time job, a lot of changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
there was always something to do. the managers were very hands on so it felt like a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Internal and external investigations. Train, teach, meetings, safety, customer service, product knowledge,
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think that this is a great job for someone who is looking for part time work in a pretty fun atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Something new every day, never sure what will happen next, so far all good things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its what ever, i work way to hard to get paid so little.the people i work around is cool, the customers can be friendly sometimes, but i dont get paid enough for what i am doing, some of the managers are nice, but the benefits suck, they cut hours.
cool fellow associated
Kontra érvek
benefits suck, pay sucks, some managment suck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a excelent company to work for but now it doesn't care about its people anymore.............. The associates are great, mgment. doesn't have time for you.
Pro érvek
sometimes were got special meals for making goals.
Kontra érvek
no health care, no full breaks