Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Diego, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 341 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a seasonal position at JCPenney‘s, it was fairly easy to get the hang of their system and an easy transition with my coworkers. With being a native Spanish speaker, I couldn’t keep up with credit card sales.
Pro érvek
Good people, Weekly activities for employees
Kontra érvek
Not very flexible with work schedule, pressure to make credit card sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast passe and busy environment. Retail is very demanding. Holiday sales are usually very demanding and busy. Stressful at times.Recovery teams don't usually take enough breaks.
Employee discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the current state, management talents has changed from top tier to close to bottom tier. Many initiatives lack components to make execution possible at the higher level. Training program is almost non-existent. Operational processes are astoundingly unacceptable. The recent years, the company has lost its identity which they are still in search. Copy-cat practices are quite apparent and there are no innovationsl
Pro érvek
Company is willing to do anything to gain grounds.
Kontra érvek
Culture within the company used to be professional but family-like. It is no more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working in retail. It was really fun and I learned how to deal with many different kinds of customers. Associate tend to deal with tough customers during the seasonal but I was always happy to help and I always had a smile on my face.
Pro érvek
Nice managers, managers and associates teach you instead of judging you, Great work environment
seasonal position.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time at JC Penney, That was a very long time ago. it was my second job and I loved it. I worked 6:00pm to closing. and week ends. i ran the office. balancing tilts at the end of the night for deposits the next day.
office work
Kontra érvek
no weekends or holidays off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was sale support so not to many customers but I did like the facts that I walked around a lot the people was nice there but some people took there job too serious
Beeak
Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day starts off slow, but as customer come in to buy things you will learn to work hard under pressure. Keeping racks organized, handling cash or credit transactions. Very few returns and gift cards are handled at least during the time I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The inconsistency from the top really hampered the companies ability to grow and improve in the market. Some strategies with price and shopping could've been reviewed and improved, but were instead continued to proceed at the current rate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penny was a great first job to have while still in high school. I learned a lot through my peers and management. The skills and traits I learned carried on to other employers I had after I left the company to advance my career.
Pro érvek
Flexiable schedule, generous employee discount, great benefits, management was helpful and great team atmosphere
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workspace needs to be updated. And computers are slow. It would be nice if after a period of time you could get full time. We are busy, so days go fast.\///////////////////////
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day I'd sit in the optical department of JCPenney and hope someone would walk in and purchase glasses. I'd probably sell about one to two pairs per shift. I'd also check in glasses shipped to our store from the lab and verify insurance eligibility for our patients. I learned a lot about glasses, eyes, and various insurances. Overall management of the company isn't too great. The managers are all over the place and expect too much from the workers without understanding the customers. The overall workplace culture isn't too welcoming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
That one my first job very happy I was manager on 35 employees .we work like family .i always happy to help my employees with all issues regarding to work .they where sad when I moved to USA
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has changed through the years. I am dissappointed in how hours are presented to employees. You can work hard and give your 100 percent but at the end of the day the service isn't given back to you in full affect. I started as a Seasonal hire and ask to stay longer. I enjoy helping customers all day but unfortunately I have transition to another department and given lesser hours than ever. Working one day out of a week is not survival for any human being. I enjoy interacting with customers and making their day happy. I pray that change will soon come and the company will give employees whom are faithful and committed to work hard. Encourage and uplift their employees for their hard work..
Pro érvek
Enjoy helping customer, making them happy
Kontra érvek
not enough hours given to survive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for learning how to maneuver your way around with a positive attitude while dealing with the public. Answering questions, working behind the register, and becoming an excellent team player to the other coworker around you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Very interactive with customers and associates. A lot of fun activities for associates. Love the employee discount which also works in Sephora. You learn a lot while working for Jcpenney.
Pro érvek
The people you work with.
No work life balance...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would help customers with watch repair and customer service. Management was great working around my school and family schedule. I worked well on the cash register and helped in many departments in the store. Any Manager, would call me to help them in their department. I was able to go to school and get my Bachelor's degree and still work. I also had my first child and they worked around my husband and I's schedule.
Pro érvek
you can work around your school schedule
Kontra érvek
not enough pay to provide for my family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP made me feel like I could be myself its a nice friendly environment to work in. They pay was great also. I wish they kept more seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in Find out your project for the day Customer Service Working on the P.O.S Credit Apps Inventory Stockroom Organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company to work for. Everyone is nice around the place, good management overall a good place to work at. Everyday worked seemed good, supervisor teach you how to do work fast .
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was my very first job and I couldn't have been more satisfied with it. My short time with them during the seasonal position of 2014 was brief, but I learned more in that time than I had anticipated. All I have are good memories and I wish I could go back working with them in the near future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being able to help customers and keep merchandise organized and Being able to get a summer job when i need one. They were always willing to work with me with my hours.
Great Summer Job