Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Diego, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Diego, CA59 értékelés
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a seasonal position at JCPenney‘s, it was fairly easy to get the hang of their system and an easy transition with my coworkers. With being a native Spanish speaker, I couldn’t keep up with credit card sales.
Pro érvek
Good people, Weekly activities for employees
Kontra érvek
Not very flexible with work schedule, pressure to make credit card sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to work mainly for younger people who need a part time job. Management seems to be able to work around schedules with school or a secondary job, but only allows 25 hours or less a week due to government regulation.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at JCPenney is good i got to see my family and friends as much as I want. It was cool 0lace to work. Great times. Thanks jc penny.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Majority of the employee is great, company is lacking of operation standard. To many management with seniority hanging on the old way to operate the store on the daily standard
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers and supervisors are always there to help. They are understanding and with help with whatever question you may need. They try to make everyday work as enjoyable as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to sell and approach customers, this was my first job and I liked it. I learned great skills, I enjoy going to work, I’m just looking for another skill
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got hired as a seasonal, and I'm kind of glad they decided not to keep me. I worked recovery and cashier. I was hired for recovery mostly, but I liked being a cashier best. I was fine with doing what my job title was supposed to do. But, the management and all that was completely HORRIFYING. The management started becoming worse when they got a new one. There's this one lady from the management that had a problem with me and I have no idea why.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first experience! It was my first job and I learned a lot of things about the work environment and work ethics. I’m glad I had a opportunity to work here and grow from it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work for this company, when you have problem in your job, nobody can come and help you. You are always alone . You don't have enough
training for your position , but the management expecting that you have to do anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP didn't care about you as a leader it was all about sales sales which i completely understated. But when you work for someone that is dis honest and only cares about self it makes it hard. I cant to work and get the job done not kiss someone butt to get ahead.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of favoritism, doesn’t matter how hard you work, the “teachers pet” will always get the promotion, if not, they bring new people in rather than promoting someone from the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much to say but if you have open availability they will schedule you overnight shifts and then morning shifts back to back, it was a really good place to begin with retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is an amazing retail company itself. Everyday, we are tasked to meet a credit goal, so that itself was a good challenge to help me grow. The work culture is very friendly and inviting, although my new store that I was transferred to was a lot more competitive than my prior store. Overall, I really enjoyed working for the company and im grateful to have had this experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they promised me at least 20 hours a week, they are barely giving me 8 hours a week. the very first day on the job the person that was supposed to be training me never spoke to me and was on the phone almost the entire time. and every day I have worked after, the people are always on their phone. I have asked for more hours and have not got them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier, engage and help customers, clean and keep floor clean, customer service, offer promotions, help customer find what they needed, cash deposits,
work around school schdule
long ride home
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a place that works out if you are a student and need a part time job and don’t have work experience. You will be payed minimum wage no benefits or vacations. In fact they will even not give you payed sick days. You will be scheduled 5hrs and have to take a 30 min break so basically you only get paid 4.30hrs which is a waste of 30 mins if you ask anybody. Management is the biggest issue. They are not very good at following what is set for them as a guide of availability. All in all I stayed there for a while mostly cause the discount is good !
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very warm environment. Associates have good relationships which is good for the customers. There is always something to do so you're never bored.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day in work would be that you clock in go where you need to go and just go with the flow. Not too much goes on in the workday everyone just does what they need to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenneys it consisted of mainly returning go backs, ringing up customers, and providing customer service to all the guest. Shortly after I was asked to be a store lead that position was very busy but in a good way
Munkahelyi kultúra
Business casual, No Jeans, Groomed. When you first begin there is an atmosphere of team work. I've worked at a couple of department stores now and well JC Penneys exceeds them all as far as customer service and recognizing their associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work you clock in, usually on your time kiosk you have what department you would be working at and what you would be doing. If you are recovery team you would be organizing your department and making sure merchandise is in the correct place if not you would take it to its correct location. If you are in dressing room you would be taking clothes out the dressing room and organizing to take to correct department dressing rooms. If you are in cashier you would check out customers merchandise, as well as recovering around the cashier if days become slow. Great managers, and enjoyable part of the job is seeing the different characters entering and exiting the store.
Pro érvek
boost your customer service skills
Kontra érvek
not intentded for some one who wants a different routine daily.