Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Bruno, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Bruno, CA24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 815 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salary below minimum wage in many states
They take back your commission when the installer tells the client to change the design. So it has to be reordered even though you spend HOURS with clients explaining designs and function. It all changes in one second with someone else getting paid salary and your commission is then owed back. Also they require you to wear black and a splash of red when less than 10% of the population looks good in black. And they do not provide uniforms, so you have to spend your measly pay on their clothes if they even fit in an attempt tontry to make JCP profitable.Ha!
Typical Retail Store
JCPenney is a typical retail store to work at. You come into work, day in and day out helping customers find specific needs in the store and keep your work area clean and tidy. It may be stressful at times when lines get long but nothing at this job is too overwhelming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been a great working at JC Penney but there was no more cares advancement for me
The company had been a great stepping stone for my training as a manager. The degree of expectation and experience I received was sometimes demanding.
It was a great experience for me
They offer incentives
No more career advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney values profits more than the employees
The first year was great. We were able to get steady schedules so that we could plan time with our families. That went away for the department managers my second year.
custom Dec
One of the nicest people
I have ever worked with.

Fast paced and always you can be busy

Custom Decorating Dept was part of a big store but was separate.

Nice Years with them
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Informative, career in sales builiding job
This was a very informative and easy job for me at Jcpenney, we were taught how to upsale, engage with customers, and how to make customers want to come back and feeling comfortable. I learned alot about sales at this job, being that I was only 16 and I’m very grateful for that.
Long lunches
Kontra érvek
Very very slow paced depending on department
Wouldn’t recommend
I was seasonally hired, and those count doen to Christmas days were crazy. I enjoyed my fellow coworkers, especially the ones in my shared section. An anverage day would consist of managing the cashier, go backs, folding and fixing clothes constantly.
Friendly and good service
Always on the move and available to provide assistance to customers.
Great experience from the sales floor to the register, listen, help and make the customers to come back.

Assist customers with service and make sales floor look neat and organized.

Participates in a learning environment , new information from training materials on merchandise and business processes.

Good customer service execute and work efficiently and strong performance.
NA
NA
good work environment
non-commission based pay, friendly staff, team and self motivated environment, customer service oriented, stock work, product knowledge, sales associate sales positions
Starting stylist
I started at JCPenney as the salon receptionist & intended to move up to stylist when I got my license in cosmetology. When I got my license I did switch & it started off okay. There are now a lot of new stylists here which makes it difficult to build a clientele quicker. You are not making much money unless you have a consistent clientele, so it is not the best pay if you are trying to save or have bills to pay.
A Great Place to work
Fast pace environment. If you like not knowing what your day is going to be like this is the perfect job for you. Your day changes every day even when you plan it out. Leadership is good. The company does care about its people.
People you work with
2,0
Good for a first job
There is a lot of different fields that you are able to enter such as different departments and you get a firsthand experience of what it is like to work in retail
Flexible hours
Poor management
2,0
Not the best
The store might have changed since I worked there. I still do think the management team is a bit old and does not work well with the much younger employees. Most of the problems were lack of communication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first retail job. After school I would go to work. I learned a lot about the retail business and how to provide outstanding customer service. Management was organized and helpful. The workplace was professional and I did not find myself talking to a lot of co-workers. Most of the workers were older and it was difficult to make conversation with them. I really enjoyed the customer service aspect of the job. The hardest part of the job was dealing with uneasy customers. Overall, it was a great first job.
Company parties
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy and a lot of work, but great coworkers
Great people to work with, but there needs to be a lot more workers. Too much work for so little employees. Also crazy hours, and is not a flexible work schedule.
ok job
I barely remember this as a summer job in high school in my senior year, I had fun here too and met many people that I do not talk with to this day so yes
FUN
great place to work while you're young and looking for something to pass the time. A lot of young people and friendly staff. Good discounts too!
jcpenney san bruno
great enivroment to work , decent pay , but not enough appreciation by upper management . Great place to start off a sales career
Positive vibes, great co-workers
I usually went back and forth between the floor and the cash register. I loved going to work because everyone was so friendly, the hardest part was when the store was clean, and there was no customers. The most enjoyable part was the people.
nice break room
productive good benifits
good values, plenty of hours good benefits. before makeover jcp was a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP has a very good working environment.
there is teamwork & a good working relationship exist in the store.
free coffee, distilled water
Kontra érvek
short breaks, healthcare insurance not affordable
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés