Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Bernardino, CA

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall JCP has been fair in employment. Always be on the lookout for ever changing upper management - which means ever changing rules. The positions i have held were fairly compensated for the work i did. But at times, there was additional work to be done, which would run into overtime.
Some (not all) of the management you really wonder what they are thinking at times, as the decisions don't seem well thought out.

Some divisions of JCP are still running off of antiquated systems, while other parts are newer and up to date, which made for a (if you will) language barrier for the systems.

The people you work with and for (at times) are overall descent people, but there are a few, looking to make a name for themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, it’s very peaceful and calm. You’re never in the same place everyday do it doesn’t become boring. Managers always come quickly when needed.
Every 3 hours
Wonderful place to work
Benefits 401k health dental

30 minute lunch

8 hr work shift

Lots of OT

Great management.

Love working for this company make you feel important plus easy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I leave a good review I liked the pay rate and the and it was every close to where I live at not a fat job and good time for me and we had lots of over time and they do not over work you
Munkahelyi kultúra
The salon is really nice and has a great atomosphere. I like that they have shampoo bowls that you can stand behind and wash hair. The manager is really easy to talk with and is down to earth.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very productive and enjoyed working there freindly people who help each other the manager were freindly too.been wuth jcpenny for almost an year.
Pro érvek
Had lots of event fir the employers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an okay job, depending what department your in, mines I wont mention, but will have this to say, it's very stressful and not worth the hassle, pay was good but hours suck also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you’re going to school and don’t need to work a lot of hours. Definitely not something you would rely on to pay your bills as they don’t provide you with enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not care about you or your families . You can only be absent, late, or leave early 2 times total in 3 months (90 days) before being issued a policy violation. You only get 24 hours of life time balance PER YEAR. They expect you to disregard your personal lives and children for their numbers and production. You could be in a fatal tragedy, or a family emergency comes up and you're unable to come to work....if the issue isn't work related, they dont care -they will not excuse your absence. But they say they "understand" life happens. No they don't. I had to work with a bruised rib for 2 weeks because apparently the note my doctor wrote wasn't as credible as the note I had to WAIT FOR from a physician that works with the facility. What makes their doctor better than any body else's? They want us to work harder for zero appreciation, zero raises or promotions. Of course in the summer , its over 100 degrees in the warehouse, still expecting to move at 1000mph . They don't offer us ice, water, Gatorade, free food... nothing. Then the supervisors dare have the audacity to tell the employees about us always walking away from our stations for a period of time for ice and water, talking about "we can only get that during lunch and breaks" . Wth. And in that same conversation, they gave us a "heat awareness" lesson. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄Ive been here a year and literally I'm doing the saaaammmeeee thing ... and that goes for everybody I was hired with. But at other jobs , people are promoted after only a few months of employment. I definitely wouldn't recommend being here.
Employment. Living wage.
Kontra érvek
Pretty much everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place, a bit hot and the stats are high but decent pay and a friendly place to work. great coworkers and great bosses just horrible management..
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job title details for a warehouse associate seemed very great UNTIL you got in to do the job in person. The job was like a down hill slippery slope, just like how management was. Everything was great and dandy until certain low level workers got irrational and there way for WHATEVER they wanted for themselves. On top of management becoming power hungry and power tripping and not really doing what there suppose to ACTUALLY do. They say keep your friends close but your enemies CLOSER. In the case of working here at JCP warehouse you wanna keep your enemies really close. They will always get there plan done and sway management like a kid in the sandbox. I was surprised with how things were happening until i realized that this company is practically going for broke.
money
EVERYTHING
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for jcpenney for 7 months and my experience was awful and very stressful, management does not coordinate the work environment properly and always was very demanding despite the fact that most of the time they didn't have adequate or consistent work. l wouldn't recommend anyone to apply for jcpenney; their leaders have very poor leadership skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually shows favoritism, give others more hours. Management is okay. Not enough people on the floor to provide customer service which results people getting angry.
low hours, terrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly loved working there I hate it was seasonal, i feel they wouldve hired me permanently if they could have but they were over staffed & couldn't
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working environment there’s no lacking on the job plus JcPenny is going bankrupt so they not go keep working you if you not doing your best job with them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not a good place to work , unprofessional , management needs to be improved , the job only really cares about the money and not its employees and they dont give very many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team I worked on was blamed for a lot of the problems within the store which was ridiculous. The managers were very lazy and just sat around and did nothing but complain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
at jc penny i caught on to retail very quickly i was one of the openers of the store meaning i worked there from the ground up. when i moved into the online sales department things became a little more rough but nothing i was unable to handle i worked as a team lead along with my co team lead and 6 employees in the department working with customers and my team
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part was cleaning the entire store at 4 am and the store opens at 10am and it is destroyed at 10:15am. on top of that getting complaints from the people that put the clothes on the round or in the wrong department.

But having a strong mind and great customer service helped smooth it out and also made working here smoother
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never recommend someone to this job. The management is HORRIBLE! The managers are not held accountable for anything, the store is always a mess because no one recovers until there’s a district visit. Managers literally sit in the office on their phone 90% of the time. They hide product they don’t feel like processing. If you want to move up in the company you have to tear every other person down, no ones promoted based on their qualifications it’s based on favorites AGAIN why the management sucks. It’s easily the worst company I’ve ever worked for
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a good and well-structured job. The atmosphere was good, the employees are always kind. However, the hours were low.They treated others differently gave them more hours than others.
Discounts and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Asked for more hours, was ignored and hours were given to others
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés