JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Bernardino, CA

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 306 értékelés megtekintése
I leave a good review
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, november 11.
I leave a good review I liked the pay rate and the and it was every close to where I live at not a fat job and good time for me and we had lots of over time and they do not over work you
Beautiful Salon
Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, október 14.
The salon is really nice and has a great atomosphere. I like that they have shampoo bowls that you can stand behind and wash hair. The manager is really easy to talk with and is down to earth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was productive always had ot
Packer/Inspector (Volt alkalmazott) –  5959 palm ave san bernardino2019, szeptember 11.
It was very productive and enjoyed working there freindly people who help each other the manager were freindly too.been wuth jcpenny for almost an year.
Pro érvek
Had lots of event fir the employers
Short breaks
Decent
N/A (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, augusztus 31.
It's an okay job, depending what department your in, mines I wont mention, but will have this to say, it's very stressful and not worth the hassle, pay was good but hours suck also.
It’s retail
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, augusztus 14.
Good if you’re going to school and don’t need to work a lot of hours. Definitely not something you would rely on to pay your bills as they don’t provide you with enough hours.
No... just no
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, augusztus 7.
They do not care about you or your families . You can only be absent, late, or leave early 2 times total in 3 months (90 days) before being issued a policy violation. You only get 24 hours of life time balance PER YEAR. They expect you to disregard your personal lives and children for their numbers and production. You could be in a fatal tragedy, or a family emergency comes up and you're unable to come to work....if the issue isn't work related, they dont care -they will not excuse your absence. But they say they "understand" life happens. No they don't. I had to work with a bruised rib for 2 weeks because apparently the note my doctor wrote wasn't as credible as the note I had to WAIT FOR from a physician that works with the facility. What makes their doctor better than any body else's? They want us to work harder for zero appreciation, zero raises or promotions. Of course in the summer , its over 100 degrees in the warehouse, still expecting to move at 1000mph . They don't offer us ice, water, Gatorade, free food... nothing. Then the supervisors dare have the audacity to tell the employees about us always walking away from our stations for a period of time for ice and water, talking about "we can only get that during lunch and breaks" . Wth. And in that same conversation, they gave us a "heat awareness" lesson. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄Ive been here a year and literally I'm doing the saaaammmeeee thing ... and that goes for everybody I was hired with. But at other jobs , people are promoted after only a few months of employment. I definitely wouldn't recommend being here.
Employment. Living wage.
Kontra érvek
Pretty much everything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
friendly
Warehouse Associate 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, július 29.
great place, a bit hot and the stats are high but decent pay and a friendly place to work. great coworkers and great bosses just horrible management..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP moto should be called "Slavery"
Warehouse Associate II (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, június 2.
The job title details for a warehouse associate seemed very great UNTIL you got in to do the job in person. The job was like a down hill slippery slope, just like how management was. Everything was great and dandy until certain low level workers got irrational and there way for WHATEVER they wanted for themselves. On top of management becoming power hungry and power tripping and not really doing what there suppose to ACTUALLY do. They say keep your friends close but your enemies CLOSER. In the case of working here at JCP warehouse you wanna keep your enemies really close. They will always get there plan done and sway management like a kid in the sandbox. I was surprised with how things were happening until i realized that this company is practically going for broke.
money
EVERYTHING
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
management isn't so attentive
Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, április 30.
I worked for jcpenney for 7 months and my experience was awful and very stressful, management does not coordinate the work environment properly and always was very demanding despite the fact that most of the time they didn't have adequate or consistent work. l wouldn't recommend anyone to apply for jcpenney; their leaders have very poor leadership skills.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, április 15.
Usually shows favoritism, give others more hours. Management is okay. Not enough people on the floor to provide customer service which results people getting angry.
low hours, terrible pay
Jc Penney review
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, április 15.
I honestly loved working there I hate it was seasonal, i feel they wouldve hired me permanently if they could have but they were over staffed & couldn't
Productive and good job
Warehouse Associate I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, március 30.
Hard working environment there’s no lacking on the job plus JcPenny is going bankrupt so they not go keep working you if you not doing your best job with them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
Could be better
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, március 30.
Was not a good place to work , unprofessional , management needs to be improved , the job only really cares about the money and not its employees and they dont give very many hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s ok for a transitional job not a career
Stock Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, június 7.
Team I worked on was blamed for a lot of the problems within the store which was ridiculous. The managers were very lazy and just sat around and did nothing but complain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if i could do thing differently
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, május 23.
at jc penny i caught on to retail very quickly i was one of the openers of the store meaning i worked there from the ground up. when i moved into the online sales department things became a little more rough but nothing i was unable to handle i worked as a team lead along with my co team lead and 6 employees in the department working with customers and my team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
4,0
nice environment
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, április 25.
The hardest part was cleaning the entire store at 4 am and the store opens at 10am and it is destroyed at 10:15am. on top of that getting complaints from the people that put the clothes on the round or in the wrong department.

But having a strong mind and great customer service helped smooth it out and also made working here smoother
Worst job I’ve ever had
Assistant Pricing Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, február 8.
I would never recommend someone to this job. The management is HORRIBLE! The managers are not held accountable for anything, the store is always a mess because no one recovers until there’s a district visit. Managers literally sit in the office on their phone 90% of the time. They hide product they don’t feel like processing. If you want to move up in the company you have to tear every other person down, no ones promoted based on their qualifications it’s based on favorites AGAIN why the management sucks. It’s easily the worst company I’ve ever worked for
N/a
Fun Enviornment
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2017, március 6.
JCPenney was a good and well-structured job. The atmosphere was good, the employees are always kind. However, the hours were low.They treated others differently gave them more hours than others.
Discounts and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Asked for more hours, was ignored and hours were given to others
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Company
Assistant Store Manager of Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2017, február 1.
They work on development and constant change. They spend a lot of time working on getting to know their customers and sales trends and allow leaders to be creative in driving sales.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van