JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Antonio, TX

146 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Poor Management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 26.
During my time there, I've witnessed favoritism, failure to discipline and lack of diversity. While JCP is a good company to work for, I felt no motivation to go above and beyond for the company. I respected only two of the managers there because they were very motivating and focused on teamwork. As for fair pay, not so much. Employees for their first job would make more money than me hourly, while employees who have with the company for years are barely touching 10-11 an hour. I think they should rethink the wages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Not built to last
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 4.
Low chance for advancement in the company. Managers are only chosen based upon their age and years they’ve been with the company. Most managers are incapable of successfully doing their job
Loved the discount
Salon customer experience specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 28.
Busy work environment so the day goes by quick. Great coworkers and work atmosphere was energizing and positive. Good selling and cc app incentives and lots of free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good for a first job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 8.
Was my first. I enjoyed my managers and coworkers. Got good hours. Paid well and they were able to work with my schedule. The pay wasn't great but it wasn't bad.
Keep looking
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 4.
Poor Management, home-office allows senior management to bully associates. Inconsistent, and favor certain associates. HR makes excuses for the store manager. Worst place to work,
Work is work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 31.
Supervisors are real nice it's the co- workers that are lazy. .you do learn to do different things and supervisors do notice when your a good employees
Regular Retail Position
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 22.
This job was pretty run of the mill as far as department store jobs go. Nothing too different or special. I enjoyed working here.

Management was okay. They worked with you as long as you communicated often.
Easy-going workplace
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 22.
My typical day would be keeping my work area clean and shoppable, assisting guests in product knowledge, using cash register to make final sale, stocking shelves and finishing work load in timely fashion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t work at JCPenney as a Temp.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 14.
If your a temp they will not tell you when they’re gonna let you go they just stop giving you days and never talk to you again. I had to ask my manager why I had no days about 5 times until he answered, I had lots of sales but I guess that wasn’t good enough. Also they always talk about having a diverse environment but all the black temps were let go and they kept everyone else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive but poor communication
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 15.
Working here was good, coworkers were amazing. Most management was good at there jobs. Working with schedules however did become a bit of a problem for those who had school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work was busy but to stressful
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 7.
A typical day at work may start off slow but around the holidays it could get a little crazy. I was good at assisting costumers with what ever they need as well as adding things to their cart. There when working at the register you had to make sure to move quickly and efficiently.
Good Entry Level Job
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 16.
A typical day at work (depending on the position and your experience with customers) can be frustrating as there is almost always a lack of communication with protocol. Customers have little respect for keeping the order of clothing and there aren't many hours offered unless they like your work ethic or you get promoted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it fun to work with customer service . meeting different people
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 1.
i work hard and push credit to make goal or more , also do more then whats expected and im still getting paid unfairly . ive been there going on 3 years now and still getting 10.75 . Ive gotton paid more for doing much less as customer service or att. manager .
Pro érvek
its a great place to work at and i love it there
Kontra érvek
some times the people running the floor should nt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work with fellow employees, customers can get frustrating at times, managers were very helpful sometimes
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, június 28.
Working at JCPenney was fun at first, and learning how to handle money was easier than I thought. Only trouble I had was with difficult customers, but in the end a good beginner job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not my kind of atmosphere
ASSET PROTECTION ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, június 25.
Hours were long, unpredictable, and not well communicated. Little to no room for advancement. Felt taken for granted, would not want to submit myself to that kind of environment in the future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Great training
Senior Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, június 9.
One thing I liked about JCPenney is the training they gave us in cutting hair. The different Technics they showed us as well as the chemical classes they provided for us.
Service
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, május 20.
Great Wk place but needed more hours. Although I was seasonal it still worked out but would have loved more hours. Boss was great and coworker were awesome.
Lunches co workers management
More hours
Greeter
Greeter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, április 20.
I believe that my termination was unfair and wrongful for I did not do nothing wrong but that is the past i have try to get rehire but i am not
being considered.
Employee benefits
rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Don’t work at northstar mall San Antonio tx
salon front desk receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, április 17.
Bad mgmt. micromanaging. Less than 18 hours. Bad pay. Drama. All LODS suck. Assistant mgmt is awful. Stingy annoying customers. Mgmt would have us doing stuff outside of our payroll and job description.
Get your hair done
Kontra érvek
Pay, hours, mgmt, staff, customers, micromanaging
I was young
Customer Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, március 30.
They. paid me 8.25 an hour . I would have to Clean the cash wrap , put clothes back and management was never on the floor. The workplace was very slow paced. Most enjoyable part was lunch .
lunch
low hourly pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van