Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Antonio, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Antonio, TX156 értékelés
156 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 596 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going time nothing really too hard to do
while working there at the start it was easy and nothing really too much on me then black friday and christmas came along and you really had to work and about a third of the time it was customers that were the hardest part to deal with but after all of that the hours got slower and slower and really didnt pick up til and march which was fine for me for the first time but the next year it was not when at one point i was given 2 weeks off in which the weeks before i had only worked small shifts and when i saw that i had to quit and find another job but other than the last few months everything was fine.
Pro érvek
mall has a food court, walk around and not do much somedays, talk to co workers and have fun with them
Kontra érvek
closing shifts are longer than needed, some customers are rude, music
great, clean environment
Jc penny was a very nice and clean environment to work in. dedicated management and supervisors. I worked there a short time due to going to school but i enjoyed myself while i was there.
wonderful job!
friendly management & employees!
great place to work at ! it’s not really toooo much work! fold clothes and cashier:)

(don’t forget to ask every costumer about applying for a card)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, great company and staff
Satisfied. And very content. Swell environment. Love the side of town that particular jc penny was located. Also apart from that, all in all good place.
amazing place to work
Jc Penny was a funny place to work and had flexible hours when needed. The people there are super nice and friendly at work and outside of work. I would recommend working here
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Horrible
This is my first job and I hate it. When you first get hired you notice everyone has a little clique INCLUDING THE MANAGERS. Some of my coworkers are great, but one team is always talking mess about the other team. My department is men’s and the women’s team is constantly telling us how slow we are at recovery, including their manager. Management is very poor, the 3 main managers are always in their office doing God knows what. If you need help at the register or with a customer they’ll send someone another person, they do not prioritize their employees. At this job it’s always about making “friends” which is getting people to apply to for the credit card, and staying on budget, like getting out on time no matter what condition the store is in. And for the hours, during seasonal time you’ll get lots of hours, but then one day you’ll be working only once a week or you’re off a week and the next week you work 4 days. It’s never consistenty with this job. The security is always getting us to do their job, I was one time forced to be in an elevator alone with suspicious customers with a duffle bag. I don’t recommend working here at all.
Na
Jcpenney is great to its associates with training, advancement, and scheduling. The store managers and district managers are extremely helpful. I recommend jcpenney to everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding and fun to work for.
NA I currently do not work for his company. i am trying to get a job as a loss prevention officer. but i am sure that it would be fun and rewarding to work for JCP.
Good starter job
This is a fun company to work for, the day to day work is pretty easy if you have a knack for customer service. It’s a great place to get customer service and cashier experience.
Career advancement is possible for those with the necessary skill sets, but they move slow because positions have to become available first.
Pro érvek
Fun environment, easy work
Kontra érvek
Minimal pay
Decent
Cashier, towards the end of the day all of the associates helped clean the store and put clothes together. I learned more about customer service. Management was decent. Not too involved. I liked my co-workers very much. Only part I disliked were the late hours the workers had to stay sometimes left around 12am.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
JCPenney was a good employer although some hours were long it did provide me an opportunity to learn different department duties which helped me work with other employees.
2,0
Poor Management
During my time there, I've witnessed favoritism, failure to discipline and lack of diversity. While JCP is a good company to work for, I felt no motivation to go above and beyond for the company. I respected only two of the managers there because they were very motivating and focused on teamwork. As for fair pay, not so much. Employees for their first job would make more money than me hourly, while employees who have with the company for years are barely touching 10-11 an hour. I think they should rethink the wages.
2,0
Not built to last
Low chance for advancement in the company. Managers are only chosen based upon their age and years they’ve been with the company. Most managers are incapable of successfully doing their job
Loved the discount
Busy work environment so the day goes by quick. Great coworkers and work atmosphere was energizing and positive. Good selling and cc app incentives and lots of free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good for a first job
Was my first. I enjoyed my managers and coworkers. Got good hours. Paid well and they were able to work with my schedule. The pay wasn't great but it wasn't bad.
Keep looking
Poor Management, home-office allows senior management to bully associates. Inconsistent, and favor certain associates. HR makes excuses for the store manager. Worst place to work,
Work is work
Supervisors are real nice it's the co- workers that are lazy. .you do learn to do different things and supervisors do notice when your a good employees
Regular Retail Position
This job was pretty run of the mill as far as department store jobs go. Nothing too different or special. I enjoyed working here.

Management was okay. They worked with you as long as you communicated often.
Easy-going workplace
My typical day would be keeping my work area clean and shoppable, assisting guests in product knowledge, using cash register to make final sale, stocking shelves and finishing work load in timely fashion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t work at JCPenney as a Temp.
If your a temp they will not tell you when they’re gonna let you go they just stop giving you days and never talk to you again. I had to ask my manager why I had no days about 5 times until he answered, I had lots of sales but I guess that wasn’t good enough. Also they always talk about having a diverse environment but all the black temps were let go and they kept everyone else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive but poor communication
Working here was good, coworkers were amazing. Most management was good at there jobs. Working with schedules however did become a bit of a problem for those who had school.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés