Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Angelo, TX

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
The benefits, and employees
Managers tend to make you ask about the JCPenney credit card multiple times and having to keep a certain number of an apot. Dealing with customers that steal isn’t fun. You can’t chase them down your just have to score more customer service towards them till they can’t take it anymore. Hardest part of the job is getting customers to apply for the card. And organizing the entire section you’ve been assigned
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be good at multi tasking
Don’t expect to stick to just one job. While I was in jewelry I was also expected to cover mens and/or women’s and not including fitting rooms. It’s easy but they really never had coverage which left other people suffering.
1,0
JcPenny
The JcPenny store in San Angelo, Tx is unfortunately lacking. Most importantly with management. Very hostile and condescending management team, little/no advancement opportunity and inconsistent hours. I transferred departments and was shown very poor treatment throughout the store.
Employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very great energetic and motivating place to work at
I enjoyed working there although I was a seasonal worker, wish I could’ve stayed longer. Managers were friendly and involved with your job. Worked great with scheduling as well.
Nice place to work
Started working at jc Penney after a long time when I decided to go back to work it was a wonderful experience and really enjoyed working there .The management was nice and understanding I really liked working there,but due to some personal reasons I had to leave .
Nice work place environment
None i can think
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Decent place to work
JCPenney was an alright job. It’s a basic retail work experience and with that I can’t and won’t complain. You’ll have to work holidays and weekends obviously which isn’t too bad if you know what you’re signing up for.
Easy First Job
As a summer job, being a retails associate was like hitting the jackpot, especially with JCPennys. Associate discounts were awesome and contests made it cool to motivate you while working.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours and friendly co-workers
A typical day includes greeting customers and cleaning up the store. We ring up cutomers transactions, however it would be nice if we weren't short staffed most of the time. They gave us very little time to complete a lot of tasks. However, if we weren't always short staffed, it would be easier to get more done. The pay for employees was not always fair. Certain employees who had no experiance versus people with almost a year of experiance started off with a higher salary. However the most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers. I also liked how flexible they were with my schedule.
$2 credit card benefit, and flexible with schedule
Kontra érvek
unfair pay, and bad managment
3,0
A typical Day
In the mornings, you have the morning meeting with all the LOD's to go over daily goals for the day. Either for Online orders or getting someone a new JC Pennys card. woo hoo.... Daily recovery in each department to make it look good. Customers come in and the day begins. Customer service is the lifeblood of the company.
discount card
not enough hours
Retail exemplified
You normally "hit the ground running" at this local anchor store. Management was very opinionated; right or wrong, The Associates are what make the store run, and (for the most part) understand their roles and come to work. If you enjoy assisting people in making retail decisions, this is your place. If you come for the pay or advancement, I would suggest another line of work. The maturity of the workforce is mixed. Which can bring on issues of its own; and does from time to time. Bottom line, it's what you make of it.
it was okay
jcpennys wasnt a fun place to be very boring and slow didnt get enough hours so my paychecks were really short. i liked that i got disocunts but never really used them anywasy
Great job
Great place to work. I was in customer service and catalog department. Cashier and money handling. Must be able to multi-task. Only bad thing is working holidays
Fun place to work at.
I really enjoyed working at JCP they were like my second family. I made friends that are like family to me now. I really enjoyed making friends with some of my customers and seeing them on a weekly basis.
flexible schedule, benefits
Not applicable
1,0
Love this place
Loved the co-workers and the management in all areas is amazing. They really do everything they can to make you comfortable here and the perks of the job are pretty nice.
shopping
I was cashier with computer, bookkeeping sales logs, organizing the department, customer service, and used electronic calculator. In fact, I was promoted the "Red Badge" in which is a Great Promoter of Customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great crew fun to work with
Loved this Job had a great crew only think I hated was the short shifts. Love the work environment
positive people, management support
Kontra érvek
Comming in way early and having short shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place to work.
very fast paced place to work. Something new to do everyday.
Pro érvek
new merchandise arriving daily.
Kontra érvek
meeting the credit card sales was a very challenging experience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés