Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salt Lake City, UT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Salt Lake City, UT64 értékelés
64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
A great company
There are always things to like or dislike. The medical benefits aren’t great. Prior positions held with the company were great. The current position is micro managed and a favorites club.
2,0
Do not work for JCPenney Corporate
I worked for JCPenney in their Salt Lake City corporate office. There is a reason this institution has started to head down hill. The work culture is forced friendly in the hall ways and cut throat/survivalist behind closed doors. They stifle innovation and expect you to know the full history of the company on day 1. You will be treated like a worthless piece of trash for at least the first two years. I have cautioned many peope away from joining this company and will continue to do so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company totally would work for again!!!
Great company, great people and a company that actually cares about a it’s employees! Benefits were good, full range from dental, eye, 401k and others
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Poor management, the supervisor don't know what to do In fact they tell you one thing but in couple days they will have you do different thing which you weren't assign to do so. Most importantly for the same job you do some people get 18 and some will get 13.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a temporaty position
I would go to each employee and see what they were doing and come up with a solution on how they could make their job easier to understand
When I was hired I went to work and the Management changed and I didn't get any work to do. So I left.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and structured work environment
I loved working there. I felt challenged and supported. There was so much to learn and I felt that my team was always there to help me grow and learn more and more each day. The management was amazing, I loved how much they cared about my growth.
Workplace culture
Kontra érvek
Low amount of open possitions
jcpenney
I did work for jcpenney for almost 15 years. I started as temporary employee and work my way up to make around 22.00 an hours. The company likes to shuffle managers around and had high turn over which caused issues over time.
flexible hours
high management turn over
Nice flexibility with hours
The higher you get in the company the more time you spend in meetings and doing very little else. Which means that if you are a Staff Accountant or lower you get the grunt of work thrown your way.

I have learned a lot from working here, I worked in the General Ledger which I had never really had much experience in before, and also learned about their special Project Accounting system.

Management pays little attention to the people getting the work done, and is very political in who they promote and give awards and raises to. It is more about who you know than what you do.

I have enjoyed the ability to set up my own work schedule and not have a specific 9-5 work schedule.
Flexible schedule
Too Political
2,0
fun place to work
The work was fine. I appreciated that it taught me how to use Word, Excel, and Access. I also liked the bonuses I got. But JCPenny sold Eckerd, so I had to be moved back to JCPenny after, which was a hassle. There was no future for this job because of that.
flexed hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work but no future
The job was pretty fun. The hours were flexible and I mainly just did accounting work. It taught me how to use Word, Excel, and Access. But I got laid off so there was really no future for this job.
Poor Compensation and Benefits
I worked with good people. I enjoyed the relationships I made with those people. The work wasn't difficult. It was hard to move up to management. Didnt feel like I was recognized for my accomplishments and didnt feel compensated for what I provided them.
Good People
Poor pay
flexible schedule, professional growth
working for this company i often felt supported by my manager and director. They always encouraged me to keep growing in my professional career. Some down sides are the pay is not meeting with other companies and job security. I think working for a retail industry is always a gamble, you are never secured with your job.
flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
low pay, lack of job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned more about accounting.
I enjoyed working at JC Penny's. I loved the professionalism about the job and enjoyed working with my colleagues. My work ethics were sharpened by this job, with the accuracy and detailed work.
Great bennifits
Changes of Supervisor.
Interesting Company
I worked at the Shared Services Center. It was a good place to start my post college career and provided me valuable experience. I will always be grateful for the opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far one of the best companies I have ever been employed by.
JcPenney was an amazing company to work for, work , coworkers and management were all very well balanced, with support and teammanship. The most enjoyable part of the job was the superior training that was given for me to complete my duties to my highest potential.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thoughtful management and pleasant working environment
JCP is a great place to work. Typical day is opening the till, carefully entering information into the computer and the till, and balancing at the end of the day. The culture is friendly and helpful. I enjoy meeting customers overall, but sometimes you get someone who is angry or difficult to understand.
Friendly, helpful co-workers
Kontra érvek
If you want more benefits, work more hours
JCPenney
This company was a great place to work. the past 10 years was full of changes. learning a new computer system. going paperless. The workplace was a great learning place. learned the new Oracle system excel, Microsoft etc thru all that we had great fun. great managers along with great team leads. Lots of activities. United Way, the road home,
Good Company
Company has excellent core values. But some of the managers do not fully apply them. There are many good opportunities within the company. But the climate is changing.
1,0
Yawns
Next its boring i wouldnt reccomend it to anyone just my opinion.very happy on my next adventure and am liking where iam at in this very point of life.
Boring
Uneventful
Fun and loved the job
I loved my job at JCPenney. It was different from anything that I had done before. I was actually help the stores with deposit and payments, and gift cards. The reason I left JCP is that a half hour every morning I had to walk across the downtown streets early in the morning. Homeless people would be coming up trying to get money and it was a little scary
Loved the Job
Kontra érvek
the walk across the downtown streets
Great place to work.
The work life balance at JCP was great. My schedule was very flexible as long as I got my 40 hours in each week. Management cared about their teams, and there was lots of opportunities to progress.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés