Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salisbury, MD

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
loved it
I loved working for Jcpenney, working here was great I got promoted pretty fast, I had a good work life balance, Management was a bit rude but other then that no problem
Miss JCPenney
The one thing I loved about JCPenney is that they were very family culture oriented, and that the managers really took care of their employees. I would have loved to work for them again if they were in Salisbury, MD.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
low pay, and not enough hours.
productive and fast paced
Working for JcPenny was a very good experience. I was able to learn more techniques for ways to do things in the warehouse. It is a big responsibility to manage a clean and safe work place. learning all the shipment orders and importing information for the right shipments into the database.
good hrs, fast paced
Kontra érvek
lack of communication at times
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
company was all over the place
company restructured and eliminated key positions and expected the sales associates to pick up the slack and still receive the same pay.
this was several years ago when the ceo decided to call it jcp and you were not allowed to call it jcpenney. Mr. Penney started the company and would be appalled at what was happening. I hope the stock holders stepped up and help turn the company back around. It used to be a family oriented place to work with associated and management. It was a place I used to be proud to work.
5,0
Was a Good Place to Work, If You Had to Work RETAIL
Worked at JCP HOME Store for 1 year in Des Moines, Iowa, then many years in Salisbury, MD JCP store. The JCP culture of "a fair price for a well made item" was still in place while I was a part of JCP. I was proud to be part of that philosophy of retail. Good training and support from the top down (CEO to department supervisors). Good people to work with. Lots of variety in a day's time. Some "politics," but no more than to be expected. If you did your job to the best of your ability, you were good, and usually were commended on your efforts. Advancement was easy for me. Loved all of the positions I held during my years at JCP.
Pro érvek
Lucky enough to have had good supervisors and store managers.
Kontra érvek
The incredibly long hours from Thanksgiving through Dec. 27 every year.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company can be nice, but some of the employers are not
I work at two different stores. The first one is now closed because of financial struggles within the company and the rent that was paid to the facility, but the people and management were wonderful. The other store was the opposite. They did well financially because they were bigger, but the people (other associates and managers) were not friendly or courteous to customers or other employees. I am not saying that all stores are this way, I am just saying that I was not prepared for the difference in attitudes going from one store to another.
2,0
Department store lifestyle
Prepare for corporate! No flexible scheduling, and constant monitoring just to start off. The department managers were awesome and tried to be very understanding. Employees were cool, mostly college students. The upper management needed some help. A little too opinionated and overbearing.
Pro érvek
corporate structure, break times, healthcare
unflexible hours
3,0
It was a job
I worked here just because I needed the money. I cannot say I put forth my best effort here but that was only because I was young and immature. I know I could have done better.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
A typical day at work is always filled with tons of customer service and always making the store fun and inviting to the customers. I learned a lot about merchandising and customer service strategies. Management was always involved with employees, and always roll playing with employees. The hardest part of the day would be catching someone shoplifting. The most enjoyable part of the day was the smiling faces of a job well done
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés