Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salinas, CA

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 030 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very relaxed, decent hours, co workers love to help each other. The days went by quickly during the weekend and sometimes during the week. Overall it was a good working experience. The only bad part is the wage. Some of my co workers had been there 3+ years and never saw a pay raise. I started out folding clothes and keeping up with fitting rooms, easy stuff. Then I was promoted to jewelry specialist where I had hours of training, I was responsible for all jewelry in the store, including high end diamonds. I never received a pay raise which seemed odd due to my extensive training and far more responsibility/liability.
Great People
poor salary and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are very supportive and see potential in employees. You develope bonds not only with employees but customers too. Being able to help customers is the most rewarding.
Pro érvek
You develope long time bonds with employees & customers and great discounts.
Kontra érvek
Some customers can be rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team sprite! Penney's is a fun team player place to work for. There is a lot of instinctive programs and awards for jobs well done. They are good about working with school schedules as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was slow, unless it was the weekends then the day went by fast. The people i work with were great they were easy to get along with and were very helpful to me. This was a great team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hours are given here, you have a pretty good discount on the store. When I worked the managers showed a lot of favoritism to certain employees. But overall pretty cool place to work.
hours
favoritism
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was scanning all display shoes and printing out the report first thing in the morning. Then, I would display any missing shoes and price them with the help of my coworkers. Once the store opened, all display shoes would be organized and we would be ready to focus on all customers. The hardest part of the job was to keep track of all different shoes and sizes customers would ask during the holidays because there are too many customers asking all at once and only a few employees.
Pro érvek
stayed busy so time passed by so fast
Kontra érvek
when it was too busy, it was hard to keep customers happy.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer interaction was fantastic, management and employees we're almost elementary about customers frustrations and complaints, a lot of trash talking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
every one greet one in other, Work well with others, good work to work for
sales
Health care, 401k
Munkahelyi kultúra
At work im a very friendly person with customer and co-workers, due to my customer services i have received some nice surveys. For last year 2012 i was in second place from the distric for doing credit applications. I like to work in a team, working in a team we finish faster with our projects we are abel to help other departments in the store. I enjoy when I am abel to help the Loss prevention (LP) with suspicious customers. I do have a nice friendly relationship with all store managers and department leaders.
Pro érvek
i have received $5.00 gift cards and a customer services pin for each survey.
Kontra érvek
irealy dont like to take my 10 minuets break i just think that takeing a break gets you leassy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyday at work i would make sure that every costumer would get the bes costumer service by asking and helping them with there needs. i would also have to look around and make sure that everything was going well and nobody was stealing or doing anything bad on the store.
i learned that if you do what you suppost do be doing during work hours its easier to do the job better.

the hardest part of the job would be having do deal with angry costumers and making sure they leave the store happy.
great costumer service
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was my first starting job and I learned a lot from this job, I learned how to use a cash register, I learned how to handle money.
I also learned how to interact more with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney's is a great company to work for. Typical day consisted of fitting room cleaning, customer service and lots of sales. I had a manager I didn't feel comfortable with, many other employees and even managers said "Don't worry about what he has to say, he's kidding." so when he did say things, I usually payed them no mind. My coworkers we're all great and welcoming, as for my managers, I felt many of them forgot many rules they'd given us to follow. Hardest part of the job was staying on my toes about correcting my hours and the most enjoyable part of the job was happy customers.
awesome environment
Kontra érvek
management forgets to practice what they preach
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a very busy & family orentated place. I learned about high volume stores, how it works & etc.
free lunches & holiday parties
Kontra érvek
working morning till when ever whole store is cleaned
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like the company but there is no promoting inn this company what so ever! its like working at Burger King, the pay sucks and you're over worked!
resume and experience
benefits, hours, and pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés