Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salina, KS

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Salina, KS7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 017 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day at work was usually the same as before. I would greet customers and ask them if they needed help finding anything. The managers there were adequate. I enjoyed my job at JCPenney the only thing that I struggled with was that my schedule wouldn't fit with theirs and it was always difficult finding somebody who would work for me. The thing I enjoyed most at this job was pretty much everything. I enjoy retail quite a bit and I would enjoy working in it again. My schedule has actually opened up quite a bit since I've got to college.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in operations they expect you to work at a fast pace at all times there was little to no breaks given management doesn’t care about your days off they will call you to come in anyway. When corporate or district showed up they would make believe everything was running smoothly but when they are not there it is a total mess. The turnover was ridiculous.
The discount
Horrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has a good environment, good work environment, good sales, good management, fare workplace culture, good marketing, safe place to work and good benefits.
Free lunches
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at my store had it out for me from day one. I would routinely go entire pay periods getting no hours, which made it nearly impossible to survive. Pay was meager. I did, however, make several friends with fellow employees in my brief time at Penney's.
Fellow employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Penney's has helped me be able to talk to people and gave me a chance to work with lots of different people. Also being a key carrier gave me the opportunity to learn how to manage a team.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the company for a span of 6 years through high school and college. I highly recommend to any anyone looking for their first job or looking for something part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, friendly environment and management. Fairly flexible hours, simple once you learn the computer system. Mostly fun and friendly employees to work with, both young and old (mostly females). Hardest part of the job is learning the ins and outs of the computer system, and making commission sales. Also takes a while to learn where everything is within the store (which is what most customer questions are about). Also get a nice 25% discount and exposure to good coupons.
friendly fellow workers, relaxed envrionment, 25% discount
Kontra érvek
lots of time on your feet on hard flooring, few week learning curve with computers and inventory placement
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés