JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salem, NH

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
fun
Assistant store Manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2019, december 18.
love working here fun company to work for, great pay, flexibility of work and family life.
management is great, best work place ………………………………………………………………..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work during the holidays
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2019, október 17.
The manager loves Christmas and started playing the Christmas playlist on November 1st. So, unless you're not a fan of Christmas music, it is a fun place to work, even with a Christmas spirit week with different themed days to wear ugly sweaters and even a pajama day.
Hour Break
Kontra érvek
Work on almost every holiday
Great employee discount
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2018, április 15.
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun and at times fast paced environment.
I would highly recommend this company for anyone seeking employment, either part time or full time, whether you're looking for retail or Salon work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Appropriate if offered no other alternatives
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2018, január 28.
A Typical day was fraught with abuse from both customers and managers with a chip on their shoulders. Your estimated value as an employee must be something close to zero, as the turnover rate was exceedingly high
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work and grow
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2017, július 23.
JCPenney gave me a start and within my first 6 months of employment became a supervisor. It's a great company to work for and learn the in and outs of retail and business methods that can help you succeed in all aspects of life.
Excellent management team
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2017, május 11.
JC Penney is very fast paced work environment. We muat be able to keep up with the constant changes in department sets and core standards. I am fortunate enough to have an excellent, supportive management team.
Employee discounts
Kontra érvek
Many holiday day hours. Hard to balance a family life and work life. Crazy work schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people and satisfying work, but a few snags
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2017, április 23.
Overall, the work was always satisfying. Things like finishing a truck and getting out all of the merchandise onto the floor or into the appropriate stockrooms always left me feeling good when I left work. The hours are pretty early, but after getting accustomed to it having the rest of the afternoon off is pretty nice. The upper management at my store are also extremely positive and friendly. However, a corporate policy came along that severely limited our hours. Management always told us that it was due to a lack of hours for the department until they would ask everyone on my team to stay late to do another project instead of finishing our duties with unloading/putting out merchandise. This and a few instances of associates' schedules being changed without being told occasionally put stress on my coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Not worth it
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2017, február 10.
Pay is low, hours are few at the moment. Management sucks, whenever you call they never get back to you. You give them certain hours to work and they will schedule you for ridiculous hours. It is honestly not worth it!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good starter job.
Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2016, december 10.
Good first job or for older people. I enjoyed meeting and assisting customers,and Stalking product. I did not like the pressure of getting customers to sign up for charge cards. The management was not very nice and played the favorites when it came to permotion or hours scheduled.
Pro érvek
Set schedule, Meet new people and assist them
Very hard to advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work environment and seasoned staff
Human Resource Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2016, november 21.
Enjoyed and loved my brief time there until they laid off all HR Mgrs. Wish the company was more stable but they make harsh decisions to try to pull the company out of the hole its dug itself in. Job security can be a mystery there.
Strong company culture
Kontra érvek
not enough hrs to properly staff store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good work enviroment.
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2016, augusztus 1.
All co-workers are very supportive. You don't get bored easily and you are always working. The hardest part is to be stand all the time, but overall managers and people are excellent.
Free food.
Short Breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
upper management is not easy to get along with
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2015, szeptember 27.
I feel that the upper management in this store is stubborn. He does not let you do YOUR job. The lower management is a pleasure to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Window Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2013, szeptember 9.
JC Penney was a very fun place to work at, there is always plenty of work to do and leaders to help you. I learned to work independently and to get the best of me. Management was really reliable, they were always there to listen and offer a solution.. There were so many co-workers i didnt get to meet them all!! but it was fun and very relaxing to see so many faces and have some good conversations.
Pro érvek
nice break room, awesome discounts
retail hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Customer Service Focused
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2012, október 3.
People that work at J C Penney are like family. After working there for 11 years, I have learned almost every department in the store. The hard part of working at J C Penney is working on holidays but the best part is that you are surrounded by good people every day you work. This helps to provide even better Customer Service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Semi-Productive/Great Holiday pay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2012, szeptember 22.
Overall, a nice place to work! Neat and clean workplace. Friendly employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is a retail company in which many different fun items are recived
Stockroom worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  rockingham mall salem nh2012, március 1.
This is a very welcoming work environment in which I have work in for approximately two years, with a small group of about 13-15 people. We receive the delivery trucks; separate all items that were delivered in categories by groups, brake pallets down, then sort products to the store floor.
great work environment
Kontra érvek
not always a part-time job schedual

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van