Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salem, NH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Salem, NH17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 834 értékelés megtekintése
Pretty Fun Workplace
Management was very laid back, great associates to work with everybody was nice. Only problem was that management would push the credit cards too much. Unrealistic time windows to complete tasks at work.
fun
love working here fun company to work for, great pay, flexibility of work and family life.
management is great, best work place ………………………………………………………………..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work during the holidays
The manager loves Christmas and started playing the Christmas playlist on November 1st. So, unless you're not a fan of Christmas music, it is a fun place to work, even with a Christmas spirit week with different themed days to wear ugly sweaters and even a pajama day.
Hour Break
Kontra érvek
Work on almost every holiday
Great employee discount
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun and at times fast paced environment.
I would highly recommend this company for anyone seeking employment, either part time or full time, whether you're looking for retail or Salon work
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Appropriate if offered no other alternatives
A Typical day was fraught with abuse from both customers and managers with a chip on their shoulders. Your estimated value as an employee must be something close to zero, as the turnover rate was exceedingly high
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work and grow
JCPenney gave me a start and within my first 6 months of employment became a supervisor. It's a great company to work for and learn the in and outs of retail and business methods that can help you succeed in all aspects of life.
Excellent management team
JC Penney is very fast paced work environment. We muat be able to keep up with the constant changes in department sets and core standards. I am fortunate enough to have an excellent, supportive management team.
Employee discounts
Kontra érvek
Many holiday day hours. Hard to balance a family life and work life. Crazy work schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people and satisfying work, but a few snags
Overall, the work was always satisfying. Things like finishing a truck and getting out all of the merchandise onto the floor or into the appropriate stockrooms always left me feeling good when I left work. The hours are pretty early, but after getting accustomed to it having the rest of the afternoon off is pretty nice. The upper management at my store are also extremely positive and friendly. However, a corporate policy came along that severely limited our hours. Management always told us that it was due to a lack of hours for the department until they would ask everyone on my team to stay late to do another project instead of finishing our duties with unloading/putting out merchandise. This and a few instances of associates' schedules being changed without being told occasionally put stress on my coworkers.
Not worth it
Pay is low, hours are few at the moment. Management sucks, whenever you call they never get back to you. You give them certain hours to work and they will schedule you for ridiculous hours. It is honestly not worth it!!
Good starter job.
Good first job or for older people. I enjoyed meeting and assisting customers,and Stalking product. I did not like the pressure of getting customers to sign up for charge cards. The management was not very nice and played the favorites when it came to permotion or hours scheduled.
Pro érvek
Set schedule, Meet new people and assist them
Very hard to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work environment and seasoned staff
Enjoyed and loved my brief time there until they laid off all HR Mgrs. Wish the company was more stable but they make harsh decisions to try to pull the company out of the hole its dug itself in. Job security can be a mystery there.
Strong company culture
Kontra érvek
not enough hrs to properly staff store
Good work enviroment.
All co-workers are very supportive. You don't get bored easily and you are always working. The hardest part is to be stand all the time, but overall managers and people are excellent.
Free food.
Short Breaks.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
upper management is not easy to get along with
I feel that the upper management in this store is stubborn. He does not let you do YOUR job. The lower management is a pleasure to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
JC Penney was a very fun place to work at, there is always plenty of work to do and leaders to help you. I learned to work independently and to get the best of me. Management was really reliable, they were always there to listen and offer a solution.. There were so many co-workers i didnt get to meet them all!! but it was fun and very relaxing to see so many faces and have some good conversations.
Pro érvek
nice break room, awesome discounts
retail hours
Customer Service Focused
People that work at J C Penney are like family. After working there for 11 years, I have learned almost every department in the store. The hard part of working at J C Penney is working on holidays but the best part is that you are surrounded by good people every day you work. This helps to provide even better Customer Service.
Semi-Productive/Great Holiday pay
Overall, a nice place to work! Neat and clean workplace. Friendly employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is a retail company in which many different fun items are recived
This is a very welcoming work environment in which I have work in for approximately two years, with a small group of about 13-15 people. We receive the delivery trucks; separate all items that were delivered in categories by groups, brake pallets down, then sort products to the store floor.
great work environment
Kontra érvek
not always a part-time job schedual
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés