Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saint Petersburg, FL

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A decent place to work if you can handle it
The store I worked at was pretty decent. I didn't have to deal with any problematic coworkers and the salary was fine, so that was what encouraged me to stay longer than a few months. But this is essentially a sales job thanks to the higher-ups wanting you to make the customers sign up for the company's credit card and it can get annoying after a while. Not to mention the place can get very busy at times (especially during the holidays). So if you like working with customers, don't mind doing sales work and can handle a busy, fast-paced job then JCPenny would be a decent place to work at for a while.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I do at work
I get to meet new people on a daily basis, and help them with their needs. Mainly I am working in the beauty industry where this is never a dull moment. Hair and beauty is my direct interest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and flexible schedule.
This place was perfect for me starting out. I got to work around my school schedule and the location i worked at was just down the street. Walking distance!
It’s alright
Working at Jcpenney can be fun but the managers are bad at realizing their coworkers feelings. However being there for holidays is also great because of the additional pay.
No respct for employees
So The ST Pete location I was treated like absolute garbage , they have an attendance policy but they can fire your for less at any time. The HR doesn't explain anything to employees, I worked 17 of 24 hours on Black Friday and the day after, and called out the next day and got fired. The HR has no consideration for physical limitations as they would schedule ridicolous hours , they would also be just very condescending. The manager at my location and not talking about the store he was alright, but my direct supervisor was horrible she was the most bitter and sadistic 21 year old I had ever met, she eventually got fired for a reason I wont mention but noone was too sad about it. One night I was pressured into applying for a credit card to hit our quota for the night, and the people dont lat there very long. Jcpenneys in Saint Petersburg represents a failing brand just like the company in whole the store is a failure and so is the company.
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Black Friday Extreme demands, "ICAPS", Out of touch older management, angry customers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Stressful
They hired many associates that were bottom of the barrel! Hired me posted by the government and then discontinued the jobs after 6 months and offered me Martine dock job!
Would not reccomend
The pay at JCP was ridiculous for how hard they stretched the employees and made them work. The management staff never set a good example for workers, they never helped clean just a toxic work environment.
Pro érvek
The people you work with.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stretch employees to different areas. bad management
Fun work place
On job training. E learnings available for anything you would like to learn or need to learn, Likes to promote from within. A good job if you are looking to move up to a management position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to learn how to do merchandising. Our store hired from within. Good second job if want extra cash and good discount.
The corporation still has not moved forward to adjust to the new garment industry's trends. They have still have not adjusted the buying volume and choices that would best serve their customers and the company itself. They waste vast amounts of money with poor fashion buys and steep clearance events. A cycle that repeats itself.
Pro érvek
Benefits full time creative environment good coworkers
Kontra érvek
Not enough boots on the ground. Too many arm chair quarter backs
Fun to work
Helping customers Making sure that they had all the helped they need. Christmas time is the best time to work there. You get to wear fun shirts and get meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Family like place to work
It's good if you're not looking for advancement. My experience, I was one of their top sales persons & the more I requested hrs, the less I received
Discounts, perks
Kontra érvek
No hrs for your hard work, no advancement
Great for a few months
If you're looking for a job in between jobs, this is definitely a great fit for you. Now, this could have just been my location but the management would never allow a break for me (And I am a minor which is a required 30 minutes of break time every 4 hours). They told me to go on break but could somehow never find someone to be able to cover me for the small portion of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, but physically tiring at JCPenney
Very busy environment, with long hours, JC Penney. Fun, and good people to supervise. Nice discount for team members, and my boss was very fair. I learned a lot about merchandising while employed here.
25% discount on shopping
Kontra érvek
Late hours, and early hours back to back at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simlle work place. Calm and quiet
I had a good time working there during the holidays. The other employees where friendly and like joke around and keep the environment mellow. The management is friendly as well. All around an amazing work team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fair and competitive place to work
The company makes company standards very clear and concise. They stay up to date with industry standards by involving the guests in their visits to each location.
energetic
some of my team members
jcp
management is the worst, they have no training they basically throw you in the department to sale and you figure it out on your own.
great fun
totally loved this job it was very interesting working hear. great bosses and hours great pay and very clean. so loved it
money
hours
Nice place to work.
co-workers are good to work with. Can only work part time.most enjoyable part is interacting with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interacting with general public, assisting in maintaining an organized and clean department.
Enjoy working with a great team. Providing excellent customer service and sharing my knowledge of merchandise.
Pro érvek
Interacting with Associates and general public.
Kontra érvek
Full time hours not available.
A great work place.
I love JC Penney. The Customer Service truly intrigued me, and I met a lot of great people during my time their.
Great relationships.
Kontra érvek
Compensation and benefits could be better.
Great Company!
What I liked most about the company\management is that they really care! aside from that your working at the mall and getting discounts! the only bad part is dealing with wacky customers who basically want things for free!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés