JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saint Cloud, MN

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 408 értékelés megtekintése
Great
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019, november 8.
Great place to work during the holidays. Many hours , Great associate, and management was also great. Didn’t have no issues working there. Most definitely recommend anyone to apply
Munkahelyi kultúra
I made quite a few fiends working at JcPenny.
SALES CONSULTANT & RECEPTIONIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019, július 22.
Unfortunately I did not enjoy my time there. The job description wasn't what I was told during my interview. There was a lot of turnover there as well as poor management. But when I was checking clients out and in I enjoyed visiting with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was fun place to work at
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019, február 2.
the typical day at work was great
I learned a lot things like how to talk to a customs
when we closing everybody come together ad talk about what they did
it was easy job to work at
Poor managemeny.
Home Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, november 15.
Lack of management help. Management have degraded and will not help with customer issues. Also they let other associates degraded you. No room for moving up.
Review Summary
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, november 14.
A typical day at work would consist of going into fitting rooms and folding clothes that are unfolded on the tables before open and while where are open. Management is a little poor and unorganized lately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
PHOTOGRAPHER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, október 3.
Though I truly enjoyed working as a photographer. The work environment was not great. This was mostly due to the Manager who played favorites with her friends which meant less hours during the slow season and less support in the evening during peak season.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Toxic Work Environment
Commission Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, szeptember 20.
At this time JCPenney St. Cloud is a toxic work environment. I know of no one that is happy or content with their job. Turn over is at a all time high.
Some autonomy
Kontra érvek
Un clear direction, reactionary management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Clothes
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, június 24.
Jcpennys was fun I liked meeting all new people and I Emory fashion. some nights get stressful when it comes down to the end of the night and theres only a couple of you left to clean out all the dressing rooms and organize the store.
1,0
Perfectionist environment and Strict employers
Sales Support Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, június 7.
I was expected to work as fast as possible all day long and the environment was very hostile. I was yelled at several times for not working hard enough or fast enough even though I was doing my best and not even taking any breaks. I had a horrible experience working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to excell in customer setbice
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Cloud, MN2018, május 21.
Great place to excell
In diversity
Customer service
Working independently
Problem solving
Learning new work skills and positions within one company.
College job
Men's Suits Representative/Cashier/Task Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Cloud, MN2017, július 17.
The amount of pay was terrible and everything was poorly orchestrated among different areas within the career. Customers were constantly mad due to poor management.
College job
Lack of employee care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2017, március 27.
Very fun atmosphere, I enjoyed working there and the coworkers I had were fun and enjoyed working with me on investigations. JCPenney is a solid company to work for.
nice atmosphere
lots of customer interuptions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Not bad for a first job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2017, január 17.
Not a terrible place if you need good retail experience. Lacks the possibility for advancement or pay raise. Management typically cares about the employees needs and makes the company goal very clear.
Holiday parties, safe environment
Lack of recognition
Energetic
Lingerie Specialist/Jewelry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2016, május 13.
I loved working for this company. Each day was different and loved the customers I worked with. I was one of the best specialist they had until I left the company.
Fun
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice workplace with good benefits.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2016, január 6.
At the start of my shift i would clock in and then go to my assigned area of the Junior department. Here i would check out customers when they have found what they needed, make sure that the area is fully tidy, put away clothes from the dressing room, and at the end of the night i would stay until way after close making sure the whole place is clean.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice clean environment, good quality merchandise, great way to meet new people.
Men's Clothing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2012, szeptember 8.
Assist customers in men's clothing area to select suits, dress shirts, ties, belts, etc. and coordination of such. Helped them with fittings and measuring for alterations. Kept fitting rooms clean, folded and re-stocked clothing.
Excellent manager although she was spread too thin with other departments to manage as well as this one. Most co-workers were excellent and easy to work with.
Hardest part of job was making enough commission to make the job worthwhile, the hours required to work on weekends and nights, the never-ending straightening and folding of clothing.
Best part of the job was seeing a customer satisfied with the items you helped them select.
Pro érvek
helping people find the best items for their needs.
Kontra érvek
poor hours, horrible pay, not much room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and caring.
Customers Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2012, augusztus 27.
Help customers make educated decisions on purchases. Team events, and learning not to judge people. Loved the customers and enjoyed working there.
Great Work place
Sale Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2012, július 17.
it was like being in a gaint family. The management was fun and helpful

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van