Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sacramento, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sacramento, CA55 értékelés
55 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 815 értékelés megtekintése
Better Scheduleing
Manager needs to schedule more productively, individually dividing equally hours the managers are very particular about who they want working in the daytime and who they want working at night there's quite a bit of favoritism, very discriminative.
Good ft, ehh pt
It's a pretty good place to work if you're full time and have the patience to calm an angry customer down. But once you go part time, you'd better get another job because they will hardly get you to work.
Productive Workplace
Pretty inclusive environment with diverse employees.comfortable break setting and nice coworkers. Snack machine available if hungry when on your breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs work on supplies, front desk, and overall structure
The salon department is a joke Corporate Has no idea how to run a salon, which leads to the salon being neglected hardly any backbar or color and huge turnover
Just started
New position. Lots to learn. Great coworkers

I dont have more to say but there is a minimum amount of letters I have to write so I am adding these words
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a nice place to work for
Customer service.stocking,fitting rooms..Replenish merchandise. I enjoy being able to help customer find what they need or what.There is always alot to do.Its the best thing having team players.
Decent.
JCP is a okay store if your looking for decent hours. Still minimum wage and u dont get promoted really. Management could be better but its not that hard.
Associate discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and great place to make friends
I enjoy working at JCPenney because of my co-workers. It's nice to work with different people and I love the teamwork involved at work.

Some managers are more fun than others, but overall they try to make it a good experience on a daily basis.
Pro érvek
They provide snacks when you have to work on holidays. They have incentives for making extra money.
Kontra érvek
Some employees get special treatment or don't have to follow certain rules.
Really friendly team and LODs
Loved my team. Everyone was so nice and patient. They were happy with me when I opened my first card like a family. Always were there when I couldn’t understand something.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Position was fulfilling , top management were great, some floor supervisors were lazy, inmature, unable to lead, and created drama to hide thier incom
Several supervisors did the least amount of work, except when top management was close by, the younger ones (the girls)were and still are very passive, inmature, not capable of handling customer issues or even correctly answering customer questions, weak in authority, partied with employees and talked about other supervisors, calling them foul names and discussing personal information with subordinates, to create conflict and hide thier inability to lead, delegate and work effectively, efficiently on thier own and not on the backs of the mature, hardworking supervisors, unfortunately it just became very nonproductive when the young supervisors were put in positions they were not capable of fulfilling in a team atmosphere, besides that ,the position was fulfilling and rewarding offered many challenges to grow and learn, pay should have been better but other benefits helped out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work schedule, poor management
JCPenney allowed me to have a flexible work schedule with my school and personal life. Management seemed a little disorganized at times and appeared to not know much about their employees whereabouts.They never had a set work schedule so staff was short at times. On my fist day of work the girl I had to shadow didn't show up to work so I had to shadow someone that was unprepared for me. Training was minimal and not realistic. We spent an hour on a computer which had no similarities with a real register and then got sent out to the sales floor. Management also seemed more concerned in employees' daily quotas with store credit cards than anything else. Every work meeting we had management just commended those who had the most credit card applications filled out and pointed out those who weren't doing well with credit cards in front of the whole staff, which I thought was unprofessional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was great until instyle took over
They micromanage employee by using loss prevention like the Gestapo by constantly they actually tried to get me tell on other employees because they thought i might have witnessed what they were doing because they observed us on camera
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people you work with are cool, some customers have NO respect
Typical day at work, you clock in go to a little meeting. You start your task whether that's cashier/.com/recovery team/management. What I learned from JCP is don't be afraid to learn new things, that the business is all politics who you know and if they like you. The most hardest part of the job is the pushy and sometimes rude customers. It makes you not want to come in at all. The most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers and sometimes getting the rare nice customers to lift your spirits.
sometimes you get freemeals
Kontra érvek
The evening team gets the picked over stale food, rude and pushy entitled customers, kids have no hometraining or their parents for that matter
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a comfortable work place. Always being watched by other employees. And not very friendly employees there .always gossip between other employees.
Pay is sucks work schedules it's various to business and very poor management team not very friendly don't work for this company unless you are in need of money. Bad place to work for. Not enough hours.
Pro érvek
Food are offered only only on holiday
Kontra érvek
No benefit or full-time work. Only part time work.
Nada
Management needs some management.
The customers need some teaching. Otherwise, we gotta learn to defend ourselves while on the job...Which we shouldn't have toi feel like doing if it was a safe environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good learning experience
It was my first job and it helped me a lot understand the most fundamentals that a job has. I learned how to handle money run a cash register and organizing
lunch breaks, and discounts
Kontra érvek
got a bit hectic at times
JCPenney First Job
JCPenney was my first job. As a consultant i learned a lot with customer skills giving by JCPenney management. I also developed skils in train and develop new hires and working in commission i also leaned hands on one on one customer service. The management team was good helpful with my growth and leadership. The hardest part of the job was the wages i was making. The most enjoyable part of the job is team i had made it so enjoyable and fun.
flexiable hours
healthcare
meh
JCP is a super fun company to work for - sometimes. It's all about the culture in the individual store. Sadly, it's not consistent. With the new CEO, hopefully there will be a change, but I'm not holding my breath.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in an office by myself and sometimes I felt a lack of part of the store. Associates in the window dept. would come in once and awhile.
I was in the In Home Custom Decorating Dept. and did not have a desk on the floor. We provided a decorator to come to your home. Associates on the floor were very nice to work with when I was able to help them. My manager was not located in the store I was located in. The most enjoyable part was when a customer would call to say how happy and how much she loves her window treatments her decorator helped her chose for her home. These customers would be repeat customers. I worked for JCPenney's Custom Decorating for 20 yrs. and liked what I did and the people I worked with. My experience with management over the years was pretty much a very good experience.
Worked with my scheduled
Heathcare not very good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company to work for
JcPenney is the same as any retail department store, however, the company has been suffering massively in the last few years.
The company cares less and less about the lower workers, and more and more about why they aren't meeting numbers.

There is no accountability of store management to corporate, which leads to a horrible store environment that just gets swept under the rug and ignored.

Compared to other companies, JCP is staffed with the least amount of employees to get by.
Discounts on everything
Bad management, no accountability
Not enough hours
When I first started this job was perfect because I had just started college and needed to make some extra money. Part time hours worked great for me at first but after the winter/ Christmas season there was a huge decline in hours! In a good week I get 20 hours give or take but never more than 25. Along with that jcp also has the tendency to hire more and more employees which takes away hours from employees that were there before. The scheduling manager favors certain people, especially if you can get the store credit applications! I think this company isn't so much focused on the treatment/ inclusion of the employees and doesn't try hard enough to make it fair for every employee. Be prepared to have tons of problems with hours and if you want this to be your only source of income, think again! This job won't cover any of your bills.
new friends
Kontra érvek
unfair scheduling, favoritism, hours shortage
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés