Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Round Rock, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Round Rock, TX17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 014 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working the floor can be really stressful, especially on busy days if you’re alone in a department. Working with other people makes the job a lot better. Management is great: friendly managers/ supervisors who work with your schedule and are very understanding when it comes to mishaps. Associates are very friendly and mostly easy to work with.
Always get a break. Lunches on long days. Nice team
Quick paced
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
To say that we were understaffed is an understatement. Employee heath isnt taken Seriously among Covid. My job was threatened by the general manager if I didn't sell credit cards, I was to be fired.. Customers can steal with no consequences yet the staff are held accountable for not giving customer service. Customers have assaulted, screamed, stalked and harass employees but still continue to shop and aren't asked to leave. The facility is FILFTHY, there are mold spots on ceiling tiles and dust flying through the building, on everything. You couldn't pay me to work for this company again.
Pro érvek
You can always work somewhere else.
Kontra érvek
Every aspect of working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours were flexible. Helping customers find merchandise were appreciative. Had difficulty at first trying to put merchandise from dressing room back on the floor. Hardest part of letting everyone go after the holidays.
Close to home
Kontra érvek
Let you go after holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company has a clean store and friendly and helpful staff. Managers were quick to help when you had a problem at the register. Allowed you to freely leave to take a break when needed.
Pro érvek
Provided food during holidays.
Kontra érvek
Cut your hours to zero after holidays when you wanted to stay on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of lazy employees left a lot of work for the productive employees to stress over. Daily work was a struggle to complete with little positive encouragement from management.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenny is interesting you get to make a lot of friends either customers or other people who work there the most important tip is that you need to be nice to the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job had nothing wrong with it, my only problem is that retail was not a fit for me. To some people retail work is dream work, but to me it was a nightmare.
Clean enviorment
Always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
can get overwhelming if in higher postions alot of pressure is put on management. If you dont have the right management team it is hard to work as a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good job. I loved it. great as a high schooler. I had reliable co workers and they made each day fun for me. Wish the pay was higher. I didn't make to much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont pay well at all but if you’re just looking for a few hours through out the week then this is perfect. Would recommened to people who attend school.
discounts, flexible schedules
low pay, low hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place to work but need better incentive plans and training programs. Store could use an overhaul and better cleaning staff. Update work hours to be consistent with breaks. The hardest part of the job is working/standing for more than 4 hours and only having a 15 minute break. The pay scales needs to be reevaluated regarding years of experience vs no experience.
Customers and merchandise
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
if youre looking for a job to start out with young this is a good one.. they start out a little higher than minimum wage and they give little raises.. also trains very well in costumer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney, I loved my coworkers but micromanagement was very evident. No room for advancement no matter how skilled one is. The store is very customer service driven, so I did get to obtain skills in that area that I would have otherwise not had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is basically cleaning up after people.I've learned time management skills, however, management has really changed making it harder in the work place. I am constantly stressed. I love my co-workers and thats probably the main reason I'm there. hardest part of my job is being able to keep all tables clean simultaneously. Best part is being able to interact with fun and enjoyable people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work involves:
- Money handling

- Organizing and folding apparel

- Assisting customers

- Replenishing inventory

I learned:

- Customer service skills

- Importance of finishing tasks in timely manner

- Operate P.O.S.

- Being an active team member

My co-workers and management team were the most hardworking and loyal to the customer people in the district. One of my favorite things about working at JCP was how open minded & customer oriented they were. I have to say that the most enjoyable part of working there was that I was able to be apart of a team that could work together and help customers efficiently. It was sometimes hard to keep up when the pace got fast at first, but because the team members I worked with were so helpful, I caught on quickly! Overall, working at JCP was an all in all gratifying experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenneys was the best place that i have ever worked , they truly take care of their employees.
Pro érvek
hours, pay, benefits, management, human resourses
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a shoe sales associate, helping customers find the correctly sized shoe in their desired style was the main task. This often involved running a cash register and working with other employees to handle large numbers of customers.

Working at JCPenney taught me a lot about team work, but my time there did little to engender a sense of belonging or attachment to the company. It was well known that advancement was unlikely, and few employees cared further than their paycheck required them to.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés