Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Roseville, MN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Roseville, MN28 értékelés
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 584 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Room for Improvement
Teams must work cross-culturally and schedule time for strategic planning via store map operations and tasks.

Team leads must spend more time with new employees for task training and develop goals for employees.
high school job
this job was my first job. i applied when i was in high school and was my beginning to retail. i was hired as seasonal during the busiest holidays. then was given a part time opportunity. great discount and management was good.
Lots to see and do
I enjoy this company because everyday it was something different to see and do.. I've learn about the different products that they offered as well as understanding how to sell them to the community
Fun place to work.
Overall I liked working at JCP. The coworkers and management were always friendly and very helpful. A typical day consisted of organizing the department, cleaning the fitting rooms, and organizing the merchandise. At the opening and closing of the store we counted the money. It was a fast paced job that required you to be on your feet for the entire shift. JCP lived by the Golden Rule of treating everyone with respect. I enjoyed how fun they made your job. The management always pointed out the positive.
Pro érvek
I liked the 25% discount employees received. Helpful staff.
Short breaks
Service
Working here is greazt for high schoolers. I believe it suits students because the hours are extremely flexible. I love the fact that management was able to work with my schedule.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Haven't worked there in years
I enjoyed my time there. I was part time supplementing my income. The Managers were nice and friendly. They were not very understanding after the death of my father. I was 22 and needed a week to get myself together and they said I couldn't do that. I did anyway.
It Depends On You
It was very tough! Hiring manager left out of no where! Store manager quit as well! New store manager went out her way to make sure former employee wouldn't get a high level position at another company! Horrible management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy during weekends, enjoyable work place.
what I loved the most was working with customers. I enjoy working with others. The management there was great. I learned a lot working there. I learned how to handle cash, use multi-line phone, how to transfer calls. The hardest job was inventory, because if things weren't counted right, I would have to go back and do the recount.
A lot of lunch parties
Kontra érvek
breaks, not a lot people available to work on weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
I interested so much working in this place & I had good experience in customer service from working for Jcpenney.
I just had to leave them to stay home with my kids in the summer break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great management and great commission
The manager was amazing they had great investment opportunities that really paid out when I left the company. I know things are different there now but it was a great place work.

The management always constructive criticism but so encouraging, great team atmosphere, everyone genuinely enjoyed working there.
Pro érvek
Performance giveaways and employee discount
Kontra érvek
Always having to work weekends during the holidays and on the holidays, they are never closed anymore
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a job I had in school
this is a great place to work it was a warehouse its too bad they closed down great people who worked here they offered me a job after school i would have too if i wasnt so far away
good people
closed down
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job you learn a lot
Different sections to work in, folding clothing, and hanging, ringing customers up for purchases. Listen to music and learn how to unpack clothing and put new clothes out.
Flexibility
The hours are not that flexible , its hard to find good hours because you need to set your schedule two weeks ahead of time. The hardest part of the job is trying to get people to get the JCPenney credit card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start at and build up work experience
JCPenney is a good company to work for if you're just starting out and need to build up some work experience. However, it is not the best place to stay long-term as compensation can be fairly low and opportunities to advance are limited. If you're flexible and work hard, you can learn various skills and work in many different departments including the sales floor, specialized departments and support. Hours and days will vary so schedules are unpredictable. Full-time hours will get you some benefits, and after some time, 401k. Coworkers are very pleasant to work with and will probably be one of the biggest pros of the job.
Pro érvek
Full-time benefits, great starting experience, entry level
Kontra érvek
Unpredictable schedule (even some overnights), low compensation
Productive and fun work place
I loved working for jc penny. Very rewarding helping others with their needs. I learned a lot about fast pace environments, and the ability to discover things and talents I never knew I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
taking care of my team and making sure they protect the company merchandise.
My job as a loss prevention led associate is to make sure my team is on time at work every day. I give assign the team work with a list of work for the day. We set goals and how we will accomplish them. We conduct random surveillance on shoppers that look steal merchandise for out store. Our mission is to protect our company mechanize.
Pro érvek
it's a good company to work for.
Kontra érvek
they take good care of they people who work for the company
Terrible management
I very much enjoy working with customers and my co-worker the only complaint I had was the management. The managers were very mean and flip floppy, but it did teach me how to still work hard in a uncomfortable environment.
Productive and fun work place
I really liked working here. I did have trouble with the new store manager though. He was liking certain people and firing the ones he didn't like.
okay
Hardest part of job is not actually having the help or the tools/merchandise to be effective.
Best part: the co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but they had too many changes toward the corporation and my clients did not care for them.
Assisted clients and maintain clientele while styling their hair with all of the latest trends. Sold products to the consumers and attended booking clients for future appointments.
Challenging, Yet Learning Enviorment
When I first started at JCP, I specialized in mens dress shirts, So i spent my typical day putting out new merchandise, helping and sizing customers, and updating the dress shirt area to the new monthly visual set. After 6 months I became Pricing and Signing Captain. I took on the entire team, directing daily duties based on signing hours and work load. Communicated with the team to make sure everything goes smoothly, as well as do my own signing in areas needed. The system at JCP is not the best. They neglect to give you the information you need as well as give you the wrong information when they supply it. No one was ever on the same page and communication was always a difficult thing. I was given alot of responsibility but not the wages to go with it. It is always a stressful day at work.
Breaks, My Team, Flexablitiy
Mangers, Bad Communcation, Wages, Heathcare, Given Stress
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés