Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Roseville, MI

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 584 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job i had was wonderful, Hard but i loved it.
The people and the hours were great.
Always had a great explanation of your task at hand.

JC Penneys is always very clean.

The customer always comes first.
Pro érvek
The job was hard, But i loved it.
Kontra érvek
Not much interaction with bosses and employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work well with your schedule however the pay isn’t comparable to the job.
Do your job to the best of your ability and try to always stay busy. Ask every customer if they would like to apply for a JCP credit card. Always be as pleasant as possible to both your coworkers and the customer.
I enjoyed it
I enjoyed working there I lost my transportation. It was cool they let me leave when something was wrong with my my daughter I had an great schedule worked mornings while my daughter was at school and off and time to pick her up.
What I learned
Working at jcpennys taught me to work under pressure while still giving good team work and a happy attitude with a smile on my face. I learnt to be patient with the customers and employees.
2,0
Working for JCPenney
Working for JCPenney was ok. The hours were not so great (if you got any at all). The management was kind of ok, sometimes mean and did not want to offer any help.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Overall great experience!
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. each and every one of my co-workers had positive attitudes and contributed to the tasks given. There were very little problems with customers and the environment was safe.
Fun place to work
I loved the stress free environment. The fast pasted days and the discount! Loved the discount! The store has excellent prices and even though I dont work there still my number one place to shop!
Discount
Kontra érvek
Holiday and no set schedule
Fast paced
Fun place to work for those who are people-friendly like myself. Some days in he store were busier than others. Weekends were the busiest but I actually enjoy a challenge in the work place.
nice work place
everyone is super nice right when you walk in the door. however when ever i had a problem and i would talk to management, nothing was done about it. i did really like working there, sad i had to leave
nice people
bad management
An Incredible Team
I am pleased with the collaboration and the skills that I learned at JCPenney. Whenever you are not sure what to do, someone is always there to help you. Management is willing to work with you if you have schedule conflicts, and they teach you the specs in a variety of departments. That being said, this does not mean that all of the supervisors will treat you nicely. I was looked down upon by a few coworkers for being new, but that is really the only complaint I have. You get a 15 minute break no matter the length of the shift, and you get a 30-minute lunch for working more than 6 hours.
Pro érvek
Discounts, collaborative, learn new skills.
Management, inconsistent hours.
Productive and fun workplace
Great working experience . The co-workers were very nice and helpful when i first started working there . Managers were awesome some better than others .
good workplace
Working at jcpenney is slow-paced and provided me with a fun working experience. It gave me a lot of experience in customer sales and customer service.
Stressful
Not enough staff to meet the needs of the business. The company has been through so many changes in the past 5 years. Now with all the cost cutting there is not the level of customer service needed to provide the customer a exceptional experience.
benefits for full time
Kontra érvek
not enough salary dollars to support staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was an awesome Company to work for ...The employees are great ..The job was hard but very fullfilling
I loved this job ..i worked hard and gave it my all ..i always did what was asked of me no matter what the task was ..Jcpennys is a great place to work ..
Pro érvek
Amazing peopleto work with ...Free lunches on occasion
Kontra érvek
Short breaks .They would change your schedule and not tell you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, terrible hours for commission workers
I loved working there, all of my coworkers were friendly. Everyone made the best of the shifts. Never really had an issue with anyone. The hours just weren't enough for me.
Comfortable work environment
Not enough work days
Fun place to work
Use to work at the Roseville location in Michigan and the staff was awesome and the store manager was Amazing to work for. Literally, the best boss I have ever worked for. Department managers are pretty cool although you will have the occasional ones who let having some power go to their head. Overall it's a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, great boss, incentives that make work fun
Early holiday hours
Productive work place
I enjoy working in the retail world. However department stores tend to have a hard up keep due to the shopper and worker ratio.
Work Atmosphere
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours were harsh but the days went by pretty fast
They had me work 5-6 days a week while I'm a high school student still so it was hard at first to maintain everything but it worked out.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Long days, sort of a boring place
productive
Working environment. I loved working with company. Employees we're super nice & management was really helpful. Wish that it wasn't seasonal.
Part time job
JCP was a good place to work, this was a part-time job. So if you need to make some extra cash this is the company. Management was excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really fun place to work.
A typical day is selling bedding and household products to customers. Im learning good customer service skills. Manager is really nice and fun to work with. Get along great with co-workers. The hardest part of my job is trying to persuade customers to sign up for a Jcpennys credit card. The most enjoyable part is working with people.
Pro érvek
Great assentive for good customer service.
Kontra érvek
Short hours after holiday season
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés