Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Roseville, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 350 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for JCP and I was able to work at Sephora inside JCP. Both were fun, interactive and had to use a lot of customer service in order to bring people back in. However, the pay was $12 then up a dollar or two which was not enough to support a living in an apartment. Plus, there were many employees, so the amount of days you would work would be cut down to 2-3 days per week or every other week. It is bi-weekly payment, so you would get paid every 2 weeks on Thursday or Friday. Management and other employees were very supportive and fun to be around. If you were a fast learner, you would be able to work in different departments and if you were a good sales person, you would get commission for every time you got a customer to get a JCP card (when working at the register/cashier). I would mainly help customers, fold clothes, work at the fitting rooms, cashier, and on the good days I'd be in Sephora. Thus, COVID-19 caused a furlough which meant that many employees were on pause with working for the company. Overall, great experience and first time job to get comfortable and knowledgeable in sales and good customer service experience.
Simple Tasks, Talk with Others
Pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall really good experience in retail Job culture was really fun, friendly nice coworkers My time at JCPenney was challenging but rewarding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney sets very high standards for customer service. This employer taught me to bring the best customer service to the table and to keep out customers coming back for more. may day consisted of either opening of closing the store and providing customer service and expert product knowledge. The management and co workers are a joy to be around. The management were great at providing constructive criticism and pointing out room for improvement. The co-workers I worked with were very friendly, and outgoing. The one thing we all had in common was the enjoyment of bringing smiles to our customers faces. The hardest part of the job was the holiday season as the store was incredibly busy and got fairly messy. Keeping up with the image as well as the mass shoppers was a difficult juggling match that became very enjoyable when the day was done and we went over our daily sales.
Friendly management and co-workers
fluctuation in customer traffic
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a great company to start with. They value hard workers and reward great work. Co-workers are easy to get along with and every day is enjoyable. Management is on top of their staff, helping the store run smoothly.Since I have been with JC Penney, they have trained me in many areas; I started as a Shoe Associate and worked my way up to Visual Team Leader, with the guidance and training of my managers and supervisors.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During the week it is half quiet half busy. I learned how to work with customers at a personal level and develop relationships with the customers to keep them coming to the store. My co-workers are amazing they are all great to work with and each of them have a warm, fun-loving personality. Hardest part of this job is to keep staying busy since it can go from busy to dead really quick. Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work would consist of - meet with supervisor for current day workload - grab all necessary equipment/materials to start day - go to designated department and start sale changes followed by price changes then clearance items on list - once store opens also keep in mind of customers - take final walk for sign accuracy - go to supervisor or team leader and review my day. By working closely with stock team can improve not only teamwork but better merchandise control for pricing and signing. Co-workers are very fun to work with and are very cooperative. Working with my peers is the best part of the job. The co-workers are very nice and understanding of each other workloads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Really enjoyed working here, over the last year, thre mamagment team is great. the day is very fast paced and always kept me busy, i learned how to multi-task and also improve my memory. the customer service skills i gained from here is an achievement im proud of. working with my co-workers was really good as we managed to work independently and as a team, helping eachother to acheive set goals. the hardest part of my job was too maintain the fast paced in holiday season of running around for 8hours, though with practice it became a natural skill.
A great diversity
late night recovery
Munkahelyi kultúra
great when busy, full of nice coworkers and a great company. The work was slow at sometimes.
gaining new skills
down time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for myself was coming in clock in, greet customers as they came in and out of JC Penny. I would put away fitting room, straighten tables, rearrange set ups, run register, merchandising, Customer service. I learned how to operate a cash register, floor layouts, opening and closing procedures, Safety procedures. I have not had the opportunity in a management position as of yet. My co- workers were great to work with, lots of help, team work. The hardest part of the job was resolving issues with customers on the register or on the floor, but was commended for resolving those issues professionally. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help customers and see that they were satisfied with my services. I also was a fashion consultant for a few of our regular clients and was requested by them frequently.
Comapany was friendly
No health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
working here was fun what i did was go around pick up hangers from cash wraps help out managers with big projects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is not a great working enviroment too much slack of employees and it is not a fun company to grow in
great employees
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day consisted of hair cutting, color, highlights and a strong sense of team friendliness from Co-workers. I learned how to manage my time, cut hair faster and more efficiently, how to build my clientele and maintain their continued business. Management in the salon was wonderful, I could always ask for help when needed and always received support and encouragement which helped me to succeed. I thought of my co-workers as family and absolutely loved the opportunity to work with them. The hardest part of the job for me was learning to gain more self confidence. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to know my co-workers and each and every client I had.
Pro érvek
team environment where you can learn quickly.
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, minimum wage pay with no commission.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy going to work, I have great coworkers. Typically stay pretty busy and overall we have great customers. We learn the best customer service skills and are held to high standards; we are given the power to make decissions to satisfy our customers without having to get a managers approval and are expected to respond, within reason, with a "of coarse I can take care of that for you!"
Pro érvek
they are a great employer for college students they work great work with your school schedule.
Kontra érvek
it is really difficult to become benefit and pto elidgible
Munkahelyi kultúra
constant change of visuals determined by the season, or in store events. per department
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpennys was easy to work with the hours and the people were great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here took a mental toll on me seeing as none of the people I encountered were very pleasant. The management refused to allow me a change in my availability and refused to allow me to make any requests for time off for family events. The work was very mundane and tedious and went unappreciated by both customers and employers, as all the customers cared for was destroying your work and all the employers never considered your work enough. No one seemed too eager to help each other or work together, it was a very survival of the fittest mentality. I apparently was not the fittest, but I can't say I'm entirely too upset about that.
clothing discount
Kontra érvek
no flexibility, poor work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
After 5 years of employment and multiple tries at advancement I have not gotten anywhere. The management is good and the company is beginning a period of change which could account for recent layoffs and cut hours but I need more l, I need a career not a job and all this company has provided is a job.