Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Roseville, CA

36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Easy, Good staff
I enjoyed my time there must of the other kids my age were all great people super friendly. The managers were really great too it’s just the assistant managers that seem to be very rude they think very highly of themselves while managers helped to fold clothes and clean the place during closing the assistant managers refused and just walked around bossing others to pick up clothes even though they we’re standing right next to it.
2,0
No chance at advancement
Its a good job if you're in high school and need extra cash but other than that it's not great. You don't get recognized for hard work, raises are never given, there is no chance at promotions and other than the holiday season, the work is extremely boring and useless. Employees are nice but not a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very happy to work for JCPenny , wonderful inclusive environment.
JCPenny has been a truly enjoyable work experience. Very comfortable environment and an inclusive team.
Love our management.team! Very friendly and helpful.
Workplace
Fast pace job. Everything usually move smoothly working there flexible hours. Great managers all help when needed. Just when you want to move up there it take to long and you dont usually get good raises.
Jcpenney
An employer who has lost their way and has struggled with finding the right leadership to identify and solve problems plaguing its enterprise. Jcpenney overlooked its internal leaders who understood the business and hired external executive leaders who destroyed the culture, quality and service of its offerings.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Meh
If you’re looking for a simple job, a people person, and minimum wage apply here. I would categorize it as an after school job and maybe a little more. nothing special
Pro érvek
great discount and pretty flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
can get complex depending on position, mean customers, angry people
1,0
Dont
Managment is horrible! It's like your back in high school. They dont promote or acknowledge hard work, unless you in with the "in crowd". Management and supervisors will put you on tasks alone Segergaedted from the rest of the crew just because they can. Never consist with scheduling, you voice will NEVER be heard. Always Drama or gossiping. Definitely reccomend finding employment elsewhere.
Really?
Loved this job
I was in charge of the fitting rooms. I loved it because i wasn't tied to one location. As long as the fitting rooms were cleaned by the end of my shift, I never really had to interact with the managers.
Hour long lunch
Kontra érvek
too many managers in their department
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly managed, sometimes hostile work environment
Far too many people with the title of LOD; large focus on sales/credit card application quotas. If quotas aren't met, an LOD will threaten you with cut hours or termination.
Fun work place. Great environment
I loved working with the company. You will always have different types of customers but typically they were all happy when they left the store. A job is never easy but a typical work day was always productive.
It's like a family.
Short lunches.
Salon Family
Even though there are quite a few of stylists at the salon, everyone considers each other as part of the team. We work as a team and help each other out when needed. The front desk operates amazingly and appointments are given fairly. The hardest part i would say is being aggressive in retail. There is additional education if desired. Management always tries to have contests which changes things up. The people i work with are great and everyone gets along. You really feel like a team.
1,0
bad place
work was not enough pay. hours went up and down a lot of the time. I got a lot of hours some weeks and less the other weeks. I didn't get a raise for a few y ears either
people
low pay
Loved it.
This was a very great place to work. They had a great work atmosphere. Really cared about the associates who work there from the bottom level to the top.
cared about the associates
Great work atmosphere
Worked very early hours. Receiving merchandise and organizing everything before the store opened. Sometimes I worked over time and helped out customers whenever needed.
Fun work environment.
I had a lot of fun working with the people at JCP. We had good laughs and got our jobs done. I was sad that they let most of my team go (including me).
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and great people to work with
t is fun and you can learn all the department is you are serious about moving up.you will meet great customers. the hardest part of the job is putting the store back together by a certain time. in all i loved my job and wish my car never stopped working. iwould love to go back there to work
good co-workers and fun
short breaks late nights
Eh, could be better
So, I totally loved working at my store considering I had amazing coworkers in my department and shoes department was never slow and kept me moving. It sadly had its downfall because the managers and leads push you to open JCPenney credit cards, at LEAST four times a shift. A few four hour shifts I worked I was told by three people above me to push for more credit. I did all I could but if people don't want credit cards I cant force them. Times that I did open credit, management would be super happy but tell you to open more and that they now knew you could do it... It really made me feel like I warn valued as an employee but more so looked at as a number helping the store meet their goals.
Pro érvek
Nice coworkers, fun department, and great employee discounts
Kontra érvek
Short lunch, short breaks, forced multiple times in one shift to open credit, and closing other departments when your area is already clean and tidy.
Good benefits
Retail is a difficult environment for associates with families. It is fast paced with ever changing hours!

The hardest part of the job is time constraints, the most enjoyable part is the people!
shoe Department assistant
Its a great place and very fun to work out, however its very fast paced and a diverse community. you need to be a peoples person, and remain happy at all times.
employee discount, positive recognition
Kontra érvek
closing can go beyond hours throughout holiday season
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but lack of professionalism
Finding it harder to stay busy , Lack of team work there is a great deal of unprofessionalism, trying to make customers understand rebook becomes harder, trying to maintain clean environment having to figure out why things don't flow well in salon, management says the care and are willing to help I feel so much for that and back to free fall ! do as we please attitude,
benefits if they apply
Kontra érvek
finding it harder to find any
Fun
Overall really good experience in retail
Job culture was really fun, friendly nice coworkers

My time at JCPenney was challenging but rewarding
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés