Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rome, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Rome, GA14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
either your doin sign change, don't forget about the crashes the systems have; or You're breaking down the truck.
You also are responsible for markdowns & keeping the store afloat.
Discounts
no career advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
helping others, learning, fun, feel respected, work as a team, easy going, meeting new people, considerate of others, understanding, always something to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for just not a lot of customer know they have a salon. very slow customer traffic......................................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JCP, the environment was friendly and the co-workers became like family. It was nice to have regular customers coming in asking for you by name. We had a great general manager that encouraged us to meet our goals. Typical work days varied according to season, from very busy to extremely slow. If there was any criticism, it would be that most jobs are part-time with few benefits unless you get into management; and the schedules vary from week to week. I moved cross country with the intent of transferring, but the cost of living is much higher and so I decided to find something that pays better.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The jcpenney in rome ga is the absolute worst place to work. It is nasty and the things that go on is crazy.I enjoyed working here until I realized this.
NONE
NOT ENOUGH HOURS, DIRTY ENVIRONMENT, ETC
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the store. love the customers and the work I did
the team made it feel like a family. just the drive was far the job was really great
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff at JCPenny were fantastic. I would 10/10 Recommend this job to any one who has or is wanting to start working. It's easy to learn what to do and how to do it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a wonderful experience. A majority of the people I worked with are pleasant. It was exciting to see the company's style change and improve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of assisting customers, completing transactions, keeping the workplace clean. Management is good, they are always willing to help. Some co-workers are friendly, and easy to get along with, others not so much. Most enjoyable part of my job is satisfying customers!
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penneys is a great place to start off your career. You get a wide variety of customers, lots of different types of products to sell, and if you work hard, and are a little lucky, you can easily move up the corporate ladder.
Pro érvek
great experience, lots of coworkers, fun environment
Kontra érvek
sales and coupons can be confusing, cleaning up the store after closing, if a manager doesn't like you then its hard to move up in the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly employees. Most of the time work at a fast pace. There are many different areas to work at this business. They really make you feel like you belong and that your apart of the team.
insurance
A typical day at work depends on what kind of department you worked in.3n
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
4 Hours 5 Days a Week Employee Where Nice Job Was Plesent Customers Sure Can Make a Mess
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day would be having to go in and organize the shelf and folding clothes and making sure the customer finds everything they need. managers were very friendly and were always will to help you if anyone needed help.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés