Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rogers, AR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Rogers, AR15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 826 értékelés megtekintése
Positive work enviornment
Overall the guest that shop at jcpenny were kind and made the job worth while. I feel education is something that could improve for all team members. I feel the computer systems could also be upgraded as well for the connivence of the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Procuctive is very difficult to hit.
The hardest part of this job is making people happy. Everyone gets along with each other. We love our mangers. Long hours always. A typical day at work is very slow and sometimes busy
Hour lunch
Distance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good learning experience.
It is a good job especially to start out with and has good pay and a flexible schedule. The managment can be kind and are understanding. There are great benefits that can be included and hours are good.
Pro érvek
Good pay. good atmosphere. Flexible schedule. managment is kind and understanding for the most part.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was hardly there and did not treat the employees fairly.
A typical day at work would be sitting around hoping someone saw our sign for haircuts out front and actually walk into the salon. I learned that the Lead on duty system worked until they did not want to come back to the salon to help considering our manager was never there. The culture of the work place was laid back for the most part but stressful when the manager was there and took her home life frustrations out on every one in the salon. The hardest part of the job was re organizing the shelves and inventory. The most enjoyable part of the job was putting a smile on someones face just by their hair or even seeing a smile back on someones face once you restore their confidence just by cutting or coloring their hair.
The coustomers
Management was terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, collaborative staff
Fun place to work, always something to do, managers do not know how to let go of people, you may get stuck with more than half of your departments being people who don't know how to do anything.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Relaxed and enjoyable
The best part of my job were the people I worked with. Management was supportive and helpful with any needs, or changes in schedules. A fun and lively place.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
its an over all great place
its an over all great place the customers are fantastic the employees are great to work with and the management are very nice and easy going and very understanding.
easy going
Kontra érvek
some people get unfair advantages
Current salon manager
Best commission hands down. Amazing place to work if the GM is with you, luckily our location has a great GM. Average stylist $19.50-34.50 start at 50% up to 70% commission
Employee discount
Not many
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Watch out for store manager other management!!
The GM at this location is well known to humiliate his employees, management included. He sends to be in a power trip causing him to make people look bad and in the process making himself look good. I had to deal with this humiliation directly on a daily basis. The time and effort you put in is never recognized. I felt as though I had to watch my back constantly. Because of this never ending harassment, it made it impossible for management to work as a team and employees began losing respect for store leadership. Overall this store had horrible leadership and a very poor environment. I would not recommend this position to even my worst enemy.
Fun atmosphere
It was very fun to work here. The holidays were always hectic, but always made working fun! The customers were always so friendly, but sometimes weren't happy so I helped to the best of my ability to make them happy.
busy energetic workplace
The company was a great place to work. I learned a lot working in retail. The management were very professional and courteous individuals. I enjoyed working with all of my co-workers. the most enjoyable part of the job was catching the external and internal thefts.
Fun people/ Few Hours
A typical day consists of the up keep of the children's dept. Depending on day of week, Wouild do plan-o-grams and setup for dept. The hardest part of job was the un-reliable hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was being creative with the pan-o-grams and the Co-Workers.
Fun People
Un-reliable Hours
Customer Service
Im a hard working and like doing my job. I start by asking customers if they would like any help finding what they are looking for and helping them if they need it. I check people out on a register or a hand held register. I work well with others and Im a very hard worker. I enjoy the most is helping people with what they are looking for.
Major fashion retailer
The experience of opening a new store was fantastic. From training my new department managers to making sure we were ready to open the doors for the fisrt time, was something I truly enjoyed.

The long hours were the hardest part of the job-we opened in Oct and holiday hit us hard-store hours routinely were 18 hour days with lots of overtime.
Customers
You help customers with anything they need or want. This is a customer first company. They want the customers happy all the time and not to upset the customers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés