JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rockwall, TX

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 306 értékelés megtekintése
Depends on the store
Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2020, január 13.
Every store is different. One store can be amazing, and another store can be career-ending. All is based on management. Even if you are IN management. You can be the best manager you can be, but if others are above you and are into the “politics” then you have nothing that will help you through and get you where you want to be. It will be the end of your career. Even with Powerline in place. This was my goal. To end up as a Gm but one store ruined it all for me.
Good work enviroment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2019, május 13.
Jcpenney tries to always take care of its employees. I was a part time associate who became a manager very quickly. I was taught very well at this company and was able to take many life skills with me. Great place to work
Alright place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2019, március 14.
I started working here two years ago and they have treated me alright. I would suggest it to a high schooler as a first job. From my experience the management was good and for the most part, was an ok place to work.
Fun work environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2019, február 18.
JCPenney is a fun place to work, the managers are pretty laid back, except when it comes to making credit. They are very flexible with hours and are able to work around your schedules.
It was okay
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2019, február 8.
It was a summer job i felt like i can do better and get a better paying job but i was wrong because the next job i got paid the same but it was okay for the mean time
It was fun
fun environment/laid back
Makeup Artist/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, augusztus 16.
I helped and educated customers on our products mostly and when found what they were looking for I used the cash register day in and day out. The girls I worked with her really fun. We were always laughing.
fun environment/
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun in the beginning, terrible at the end.
Cashier Supervisor/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, augusztus 12.
The best part of the job was the great co-workers and friends I met there. As a supervisor, you have to work twice as hard to succeed with little floor support and no incentives for good performance except for an annual raise. It was retail and had that high school clique vibe to it even though all the managers were well past that age point. I learned when I was let go from my position due to the dating policy at work, that it doesn't matter how hard you work you are susceptible to getting fired for an issue that happened outside of work, and the person I dated ended up getting my position. Overall I still hope Penney's does well in the future for the great people still there and I will always remember the fun times I had there. It's like a family when things were good, but was a minefield when things were not good.
Pro érvek
Generous vacation time after a few years, Lifelong friends.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, Corporate only cares about themselves, No room for advancement unless you are willing to wait years for a position, Typical bad customers, Co-workers who don't care and, backstab you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the people who work there. Overall great place just wanted to make more money
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, március 30.
This was a great first job for me. All the people who worked there were very nice and friendly. The customers were very nice as well. The only problem is that I’m not getting paid enough to afford my bills.
Very good discounts
Kontra érvek
I wanted to be paid more
Youre typical retail job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, január 30.
It feels like a family, everyone gets to know everyone. It's retail, you'll have recovery, organizing and other things to be done. Some days you will be really busy some days it will be quieter than a church mouse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough people to do all the jobs that need to be done
Associate, Lead Department Associate of .com (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2017, szeptember 24.
I start working off the clock , otherwise you wont have time to finish what you need to accomplish for that day. once the store opens you start gathering online orders, packing and shipping. inventory is key to what you do, so keeping accurate counts is essential.
Store Management tries to keep the personal in the store to do the job tasked, corporate is constantly cutting back in all aspects of running the business. therefore i would say the workplace culture is somewhat disgruntled. I would say engaging withe the customers and being able to satisfy their needs, whether it's a purchase, return or locating and item for them.
close to home, discounts
Kontra érvek
poor working equipment, low salary, no benefits until you reach minimum weekly hours, which no one receives
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst and unethically company
Sales Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2017, augusztus 23.
Jcp Rockwall is lacking in bussines ethics, poor and dirty managers. play favorites all the time.
This is the worst retail store to work with the more bad are the managers they are uneducated, dirty and unprofessional
But of course because they don't have a college degree it's obvious that all the supervisors and MI are just people with not degree and it's why they don't have Indra how to treat their employee the more bad about this is that the corporate knows that jut they are ok with it because they save some bucks, it's obvious that if they hire more professional people they will have to pay better the store at Rockwall te is the worst , and if you smoke then you are in their favorite list!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work environment while also being fun.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2017, február 20.
I really enjoyed my time working at JC Penny. The majority of employees were great to work with, and always helpful to those in need. I learned a great deal while being there. The biggest skill i learned was my communication skills. Always being able to talk to people is now the easiest thing. I used to be nervous when answering the phone. Now it's like i've been doing it for years.My favorite part of the job was the people i worked with. They were the ones who made my life there so great.
Pro érvek
The people, customers, personal development, and management.
None.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp was an alright company.
STOCKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2017, február 17.
I worked hard for these people but I did not get the treatment I deserved as far as my rights being treated fairly. The management was very unfair. I stocked merchandise for them.
EARLY HOURS.
PAID 9.00 AN HOUR
Managers not helpful
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2017, január 9.
They never have enough people working, customers get angry with you cause the line is very long. Managers not helpful, if you ask them a question they blow you off, or they will ignore you.
good employe discount
short breaks, short staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productivity
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2016, augusztus 10.
A typical day for me would start in the evening. If however you happened to work in the morning any given day its semi-busy, in the afternoon to night it can get chaotic & that's not based on holidays. Most of your coworkers are young people meaning they're still in high school or in college, a few adults for management but other than that its almost runed by young adults. You don't learn much, mostly how the store functions and how each manger for the day or night like things done in a manner.
Pro érvek
Work Holidays get lunch/dinner, free t-shirts occasionally bought thru boss, a very large amount of employee discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, constantly on your feet by standing or walking, constantly rearrange/organize clothing, if any assistance with customer & need backup must have to wait a long time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Seasonal
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2016, március 3.
Although seasonal I absolutely loved working in this environment. If I had to choose to work anywhere I would make this my first choice, hands down.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly associates with cute clothing
Cashier/Sales Associate (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2015, április 28.
I worked here for a year, and it was by far the best experience I had. All the associates were friendly and very helpful to all the customers.
Experience in retail
Short breaks, minimum wage
JCPenney Overall
Support Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2014, május 28.
We have created a place where strength in numbers can accomplish extraordinary things. We celebrate our differences. We live by a code to treat others the way we want to be treated. That is who we are. We are a name you know, but we are more than you expected. JCPenney still lives by the Golden Rule and ensures that the customers, and associates, are treated fair and square.
Flexibility in Schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to Work
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2013, július 10.
Every one is very friendly here and helps if your willing to learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a wonderful company to work for!
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2013, június 5.
I would recommend JC Penney to anyone who is looking for a job. My typical work day consisits of managing the women's apparel department and fitting rooms, in addition to cash handling, customer service, and changing pricing as needed. The people who work for JC Penney are phenomenal. They are like family to me. The only reason that I am looking to leave the company is because I would like enhance my skills in the work force, be able to earn more money, and work full-time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van