Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rockland, ME

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Rockland, ME7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 794 értékelés megtekintése
bleh
at first working there was fun and I enjoyed it.After being there for a few months I noticed a recurring problem of certain employees slacking off and managers doing nothing got frustrating very quickly.
5,0
fun Loved it!
A great Place. I miss it wicked Great place for advancement and opportunity to go a lot further in your Career. I would of stayed at this company till i retired had this store not closed in my area.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Each day I come in my managers give me a task and I'm expected to get as much clothes recovery and looking nice before the end of my shift. Working at JCPenney taught me how clothing stores set up their clothes and that there is a way of doing it. The people I work with are extremely nice and understanding. Managers also take the time to get to know you.
Pro érvek
Customer appreciation
People not working together
Management Issues
Store manager doesn't work with associates. Causes issues with work effectiveness. Felt bullied into leaving. Was written up for being late in a huge snow storm even though I called ahead. Many issues that need correcting.
Pay, Management, hours.
Fun to work at
This was my job as a teenager and I had fun working with my coworkers and even my management. My typical day would be helping customers and put out merchandise
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a professional setting.
The coworkers are fun and management gets very involved. The hardest part is trying to meet quotas and get the credit apps. The most enjoyable aspect is being able to have freedom to take on tasks you'd like to that day you're not stuck doing the same thing day after day.
Learned customer service skills
I worked in all departments and learned a lot. It was a relatively fast paced job setting. From management I learned a lot about myself and what I expect from a job. I learned that while there was a lot of bickering between co-workers we was still able to pull together and get the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers.
Pro érvek
great discounts
poor pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés