Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rockford, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Rockford, IL23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The department I worked in blended together well. Staff was professional and prompt. Promotions and changes were in movement which kept the department exciting.
Breakroom with popcorn machine
retail during the holidays
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny was fine it was just the people AT JCPenny that stuck out to me. Made me feel like I wasnt as smart as them and that I wasnt able to do things. Some employees wouldn't even be there with me and I would be the only one doing transactions. I was very capable of all that I was doing and I was pretty good at it. But it just didn't seem like some of the people I worked with wanted to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my fellow associates are great people. great working environment. however hours are weak and human resources disregards availability. hours are extremely short for some associates whom are given only 5 hours a week
Pro érvek
theres a popcorn machine in the break room
human resources
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the challenge of the job, working with customers, and seeing new merchandise. Discounts were nice and quality of products were great! I wish we still had one in our city.
Challenging position
Cut positions
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work space was very clean and the staff and management was very consistent within their responsibilities throughout the store. The job as a jewelry associate was very calm but there was tons to learn but very manageable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and I learned about gender bias, not getting a raise. I did work most Sundays and got time and a half. Also worked the floor in the ladies Dept helping customers find clothes. Worked the boys dept when the boys jeans were very popular and many many were sold. My non blood relative Aunt worked in a different department and hated it.
Pro érvek
It was a job when jobs were tight
Kontra érvek
Learning gender bias from boss
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the employee twenty percent discount off, and being able to connect with other employees who have the same interest as you do. It also taought me how to provide good customer service to customers.
Employee discount
healthcare, and low wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do signing, clearance, price-pointing, and unloading truck. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to unload the truck. I have learned a lot about working in the warehouse setting, it truly has improved my abilities.
Environment
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the job. Get to help customers, i learned a lot. A lot about retail. I love my boss. Love that I can help people find what they need. However, the pay is not worth it.
Boss
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and share memories with others. Enjoyed taking and editing pictures to help families capture what they are looking for. Clean and Friendly customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working with JCPenney for almost 14 years and I have enjoyed working for this great company. They have 401K available and great employee discount. Company has had several changes, but nothing that would effect employees. I love my team.
Many Changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was more interested in being friends with the "cool" kids than actually doing their job. It was a social atmosphere where all the kids just want to gossip and have fun while getting paid.
Almost everything
I had to do cleaning .

clean the bathrooms,

sweep and mop the floors .

Clean and spray the mirrors and windows.

vaccuum all carpets of the store or half of it .

Basic small cleaning .

The co workers were very nice and friendly . There was no hard part of the job except later that you get tired . But it very relaxing stress free.

Basically,I was a janitor. Just plain simple cleaning .
Cleaning windows etc.
Kontra érvek
you'll get tired of it . Get boring later.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Re-org because of the economy in 2007-2008. I was not able to the locations in Chicago.
Down sized with economy in 2007-2008
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mondays and Wednesdays we received shipments of merchandise. My team and I were in charge of unloading the truck, opening the shipment, stocking on the floor and back stocking the leftovers in our stockroom. Thursday, we are in charge of inventory maintenance. We would go to our designated areas and carefully scan through our merchandise and compare the count we recorded with our previous weeks numbers and sales numbers. Sundays, we do our clearance scans. we read off merchandise sheets and find the specific merchandise to be marked down and take it to the designated clearance areas.

When first hired, I was a sales associate. I used the registers to ring up customer purchases, do returns and exchanges. I also helped customers find specific items or sizes they were looking for if they had trouble finding it.
Pro érvek
liked the work, good people i worked with.
Kontra érvek
bad benefits, favoritism was an issue, management wasnt the most effective.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney, i have cleaned and vaccum all carpets, mop, sweep and clean the bathrooms, windows and mirrors. I have been there for a year . This was my first job before i even got to my second job. I work at Jcpenney Rockford IL, at Cherryvale Mall. we had a small crew . Like about 6 or 7 of us I think . There was nothing hard about the job everything was easy . Except I get kind of tired for doing the same things over and over again. But it was also relaxing . The most enjoyable part of the job is it was relaxing again and also that I spoke with my crew and became great freinds with them. I have worked there for a year and then later on quit and got fire at the same time . Long story .

Shanta Hankerson
n/a
n/a
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my 3rd time working for this company. I was promoted shortly after I was hired with no pay raise. My co-workers gave me a hard time and would be disrespectful after obtaining the position. My managers did nothing to support me. Jcpenney took away their cash registers and had to deal with irrate customers on a daily basis.
Irrate customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is a wonderful place to learn and nurture your creativity. I went in knowing almost nothing about photography and came out feeling like an expert!
Pro érvek
hour lunch, great management, opportunity to grow
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my favorite job! Fun, easy, and the workload was awesome
coworkers, incentive bonus
very busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communicate with Customers, Serving Customer’s satisfaction, Accurately and efficiently ring on registers. I have learned how to deal with people and make them happy.

I have wonderful co-workers, everyone helps each other and enjoy our teamwork at work.
20% discount for employees
Kontra érvek
have to work on holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked with people all day and the management was great. The wost part was management had a lot of people on the floor and they would all tell me different things to do and not realize I had deadlines with other management. The best part was the people.
Pro érvek
the company cared about its people
to much management