Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rockaway, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Rockaway, NJ29 értékelés
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 794 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places I've worked
Working here was better than my internship in IT. I love and miss JCP so much. The managers are great and are always there for you. I started there when I was 16.
1,0
Poorly run
Managers consistently ignore employees, lack of communication, made minors work over the legal time, They ignore the 6 month raise or wont tell you about it, Constantly ignore safety issues, customers consistently angry at confusing sales, Short breaks or breaks taken away or cut in half. Lots of managers giving multiple different directions leaving employees confused. Would pay new employees more who had less experience, Management ignoring harassment. Constantly making you stay longer than scheduled, throwing employees to different departments if short staffed knowing the employees are not aware of another departments sales or merchandise. Customers would violate dressing rooms with their urine or feces expecting employees to lean it up, would expect employees to put themselves in unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
Pro érvek
Ocasionally able to leave on time.
Kontra érvek
It was the worst job experience
Stressful
I worked in Loss Prevention at JCPenney and while it was exciting, it was very stressful. Going after people who were stealing and being responsible for people getting fired if they did something wrong could be overwhelming. I was somewhat relieved when I was laid off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Place to Work At (Sometimes)
At first, working at Jcpenny's is really fun. The environment there is super chill except for the managers. The managers at my location really did suck except for maybe one of them. If you did not get an ICAP aka open up a credit card for customers, they would basically give you dirty looks and treat you badly. If you approached the end of your shift and everything is not put away, the managers would all look at you with disgust and talk bad things behind your back.
Discount
management, short breaks
Fun workplace
They do not give benefits to any part time worker, the coworkers were very nice as the supervisors. They push you to set up credit card applications but it is not as hard as it sounds.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
challenging workplace
Management not on same page with others. If you do well in your department, don't expect to move to another position. Fast pace. disagree with working on thanksgiving.
good benefits
Kontra érvek
hours depend on amount of credit cards and findmore
productive but hard work
I was working temporary for two months. Very stressful & difficult. There was a manager that was tough on all of us, when I got cut off from the job, there was another new manager,
discounts
short break
Jcp
The most enjoyable part of the job is the nice clients and customers. Most managers are nasty. Barely any work to do except answering phones and cleaning. which is easy but boring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
"You're either there for 6 months or as long as you can"
Benefits accrued over many years are substantial, the trick is to stay that long. Your enjoyment of your job will have a great deal to do with what department you work in.
Consistent job expectation
Kontra érvek
hours will vary widely, depending on season and their need
Excellent experience
I was blessed with a manager that was excellent and caring. He arranged my hours according to my needs and was understanding. Good and very cooperative team willing to go all out to help one another.
Great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Standing for too many hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and varied work experience
Working at JcPenney was a very rewarding experience that taught me many new skills that I would not have gained otherwise. There were a few challenges here and there regarding the technology that they use (it could definitely be improved). but other than that it was a nice experience. I was able to schedule time off in advance without issues and worked hours that were doable.
Pro érvek
Working with a helpful team of people
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, hard to change availability
it was nice
most of the supervisors were helpful. they tried to teach us how to do the job right . in the beginning job can be over wellming.coustomers are hard to please when you are learning your way around
not care about employees
I was a hard worker and They liked me but overall management was poor, very bad benefits, a lot of hours lack of new hire,they dont care about you. Left good though
holiday lunches
rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with people and learning the job.
I loved selling and helping customers find what they needed. I learned so much about the optical department and would not have left except for money. I was happy when I could take care of the product for the customer.
Pro érvek
Lots to learn and great cusomers
Lowest pay ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed helping and speaking with all kinds of people
I learned that no matter how hard you worked you had little chance of advancement and if you started as part-time you could never become a full-time employee.
Company discount
No advancement opportunities
Great company
Jcp , is a great company who really cares about their workers . very flexible hours were available to students who were in high school , highly recommend .
Great place to work!
JCPenney offers opportunity for growth through education and encouragement. The benefits are great! My coworkers are very professional. JCPenney has the work culture that suits me. Honest people work there and we have the nicest clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was very helpful and warm hearted athey would do anything to get out if their way to help if you need it. It was a very fun place to work at
Flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic atmosphere, but friendly coworkers
JCPenney workers are often very friendly to each other, with the exception of some jaded employees. The customers for the most part are fine but you'll frequently get people try to jip and scam you out of money. The hardest part was not losing your mind when a customer is screaming at you for something that is not your fault.
Pro érvek
Free food on holidays and employee discount
Lazy and temperamental customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast past, be willing to constantly change
There aren't many "typical days" in retail. Be prepared to review business acumen to access wins and opportunities, willing to be creative with set designs, willing to be stretched very thin with responsibilities, every store is different and that goes the same for management,
great benefit package
work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved being here every day. I was able to build my skills here such as customer service, receiving ans shipping, merchandising, sales, and stocking. Management here was always helpful, caring and in tip top shape. My co-workers were a very great staff. No hard days here.
Free lunches
na
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés