JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rockaway, NJ

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 306 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Poorly run
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2019, október 27.
Managers consistently ignore employees, lack of communication, made minors work over the legal time, They ignore the 6 month raise or wont tell you about it, Constantly ignore safety issues, customers consistently angry at confusing sales, Short breaks or breaks taken away or cut in half. Lots of managers giving multiple different directions leaving employees confused. Would pay new employees more who had less experience, Management ignoring harassment. Constantly making you stay longer than scheduled, throwing employees to different departments if short staffed knowing the employees are not aware of another departments sales or merchandise. Customers would violate dressing rooms with their urine or feces expecting employees to lean it up, would expect employees to put themselves in unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
Pro érvek
Ocasionally able to leave on time.
Kontra érvek
It was the worst job experience
Stressful
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2019, április 16.
I worked in Loss Prevention at JCPenney and while it was exciting, it was very stressful. Going after people who were stealing and being responsible for people getting fired if they did something wrong could be overwhelming. I was somewhat relieved when I was laid off.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Associate, JCPenney (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2019, január 14.
They do not give benefits to any part time worker, the coworkers were very nice as the supervisors. They push you to set up credit card applications but it is not as hard as it sounds.
challenging workplace
Merchandising Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2018, július 31.
Management not on same page with others. If you do well in your department, don't expect to move to another position. Fast pace. disagree with working on thanksgiving.
good benefits
Kontra érvek
hours depend on amount of credit cards and findmore
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
productive but hard work
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ 078662018, július 30.
I was working temporary for two months. Very stressful & difficult. There was a manager that was tough on all of us, when I got cut off from the job, there was another new manager,
discounts
short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Jcp
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2018, június 26.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the nice clients and customers. Most managers are nasty. Barely any work to do except answering phones and cleaning. which is easy but boring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
"You're either there for 6 months or as long as you can"
Beauty Advisor // Rockaway, NJ (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2018, május 21.
Benefits accrued over many years are substantial, the trick is to stay that long. Your enjoyment of your job will have a great deal to do with what department you work in.
Consistent job expectation
Kontra érvek
hours will vary widely, depending on season and their need
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Excellent experience
Product Consultant - Appliances (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2018, február 6.
I was blessed with a manager that was excellent and caring. He arranged my hours according to my needs and was understanding. Good and very cooperative team willing to go all out to help one another.
Great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Standing for too many hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and varied work experience
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2018, február 3.
Working at JcPenney was a very rewarding experience that taught me many new skills that I would not have gained otherwise. There were a few challenges here and there regarding the technology that they use (it could definitely be improved). but other than that it was a nice experience. I was able to schedule time off in advance without issues and worked hours that were doable.
Pro érvek
Working with a helpful team of people
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, hard to change availability
it was nice
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2018, január 20.
most of the supervisors were helpful. they tried to teach us how to do the job right . in the beginning job can be over wellming.coustomers are hard to please when you are learning your way around
not care about employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2017, december 27.
I was a hard worker and They liked me but overall management was poor, very bad benefits, a lot of hours lack of new hire,they dont care about you. Left good though
holiday lunches
rude
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with people and learning the job.
OPTICAL TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2017, augusztus 5.
I loved selling and helping customers find what they needed. I learned so much about the optical department and would not have left except for money. I was happy when I could take care of the product for the customer.
Pro érvek
Lots to learn and great cusomers
Lowest pay ever
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed helping and speaking with all kinds of people
Senior Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2017, május 18.
I learned that no matter how hard you worked you had little chance of advancement and if you started as part-time you could never become a full-time employee.
Company discount
No advancement opportunities
Great company
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2017, május 9.
Jcp , is a great company who really cares about their workers . very flexible hours were available to students who were in high school , highly recommend .
Great place to work!
Master Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2017, április 12.
JCPenney offers opportunity for growth through education and encouragement. The benefits are great! My coworkers are very professional. JCPenney has the work culture that suits me. Honest people work there and we have the nicest clients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2017, március 2.
Everyone was very helpful and warm hearted athey would do anything to get out if their way to help if you need it. It was a very fun place to work at
Flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic atmosphere, but friendly coworkers
Seasonal Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2017, január 14.
JCPenney workers are often very friendly to each other, with the exception of some jaded employees. The customers for the most part are fine but you'll frequently get people try to jip and scam you out of money. The hardest part was not losing your mind when a customer is screaming at you for something that is not your fault.
Pro érvek
Free food on holidays and employee discount
Lazy and temperamental customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast past, be willing to constantly change
Assistant Manager Merchandise Specialty Divisions (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2016, május 15.
There aren't many "typical days" in retail. Be prepared to review business acumen to access wins and opportunities, willing to be creative with set designs, willing to be stretched very thin with responsibilities, every store is different and that goes the same for management,
great benefit package
work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2016, január 29.
I loved being here every day. I was able to build my skills here such as customer service, receiving ans shipping, merchandising, sales, and stocking. Management here was always helpful, caring and in tip top shape. My co-workers were a very great staff. No hard days here.
Free lunches
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loss Prevention Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2015, február 13.
Protecting all assets for JCPenney. Preventing Theft Internally, and externally. Learned different tactics about theft, and safety.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 8Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van