Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rochester, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Rochester, NY59 értékelés
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a job to get me started in life could have better sales training
I had this job while I was figuring out what I wanted to do with my life not a bad gig to have but everything is online now so who knows what the future holds
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would actually still be there if they had a spot when I came back to Rochester. everyone there was friendly and the customers there was good to work with and understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not a bad job for people who like to sell. Cashier's have to meet a quota for selling a customer on a credit card. Cashier's are hounded by management to meet that quota or your hours get cut. As a cashier you also need to be able to navigate online JCPenney.com and oder things for customer's to get picked up at the store or to their house. But, selling credit card's is a must!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenneys you had a lot of job titles you were to fold clothes keep the dressing rooms clean and please the customers while cashing them out.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a great foot in the door job for the retail industry and a good job to have while in college or as a part time position. It was helpful for customer service experience.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day is 4-5 hours. Associates are friendly and workplace culture is competitive and encouraging each day. Have learned that importance of communication for all areas of work, getting work goals done as efficiently and effectively as possible. Management is open to concerns and holding work meetings each month with each departments associates. Hardest part of the job is effective communication between different departments. Most enjoyable part of the job is making sure the customers needs are met.
Pro érvek
Recognition Days, Holiday Meals, Monthly Meetings.
Kontra érvek
Advancement is still needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the typical day at work okay , although boring at sometimes if you worked with people who didn't talk to you. Other than that if your fine working alone you should work there
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were fair and flexible,i felt I wasn't appreciated i worked various departments when needed, pressured us to do credit cards ales clients very demanding and pushy had to do customer service with a smile and the customer is always right. customers failed to read fine print on coupons it was dis organized store i got certain departments in order
flexible and understnding
Kontra érvek
work you hard and not appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good work place for someone who's in a wheelchair. I only got 4 hour shifts every month once a month and that wasn't fair. I feel like I've been discriminated against.
Take a break when ever
Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a ok seasonal job not sure what else to say but it's a decent work environment. Not the best but it's okay. If you work during the holidays it can be stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there was very kind and helpful, they tried to bestow little tips and tricks to make the job go faster. The management was very helpful with flexible work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working for the company itself ,the team at JCPenny helps you strive to become a better individual in and outside of work. You also receive a lot of perks! Working for the company.
Busy sales enviroment. Good training and nice employees. Wanted to
stay but only hired me temporary. Worked well will my availability. Often worked over schedule and no breaks
Flexible schedule
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a nice fast paced place of business. in my days of working there I've obtained tremendous amount of great people skills and social skills. the employees are very helpful and eager to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked some evenings and all weekends

I learned how to use JCPenney's registers

Management was very nice

If you like retail at Christmas, JCPenney is a great place to work.

This was a second job for me, so I'd work all day and then have to work 5-6 more hours.

I did so because I needed the money.
the money
Kontra érvek
After Christmas, the job was over
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a wounderdul experiance working at jcpenny it feels like a home to get to interac with customers . Also see the satisfaction on the customers face after a good transaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always upbeat and very good at rewarding good behavior. Good training. Teamwork was great, Helping each other in different departments when needed. Felt appreciated
Good discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
management is fairly friendly but pay is low and very seasonal work hours. not ideal for longtime work. I have a learned a lot through customer interaction and that part of the job is nice. there is no place for advancement unless you want management positions or you have a degree in business management.
free food durinh hoildays
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
no thank youSorry I have nothing to say job was season only for holiday purposes. I was hired for holiday help. stack merchandise of truck onto shelves .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was doing an unpaid internship, so I cant give you to much information. I enjoyed my co workers and management. I have no information about pay, benefits, or anything of that nature
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't go back due to personal reasons. Pushed people to hard to get others to sign up for a credit card that some people would get stressed becasue they felt they were not doing good enough even though they were trying their hardest.