Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rochester, MN

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 596 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like the company
Jcpenney it’s a great company to work for , there manage awesome and they are fixable with their schedule. The first reason got me there is schedule time because I was going to college. Second is there’s 25% associate discount. So I do recommend this company.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend working here
This was not my favorite job. I didn’t enjoy the environment very much. Some of the people were nice And outgoing but overall I didn’t enjoy my time there.
Some people were nice
Kontra érvek
No one was helpful and the management made it an uncomfortable environment
JCPenney
The job was nice because I really didn’t like talking to people like that till I got this job. The management at JCPenney was alright when I first started but then people left and new managers got hired and that’s when management was at it worst. The hardest part about this job was that they weren’t good on break coverage and scheduling. I enjoyed working here cause of the associates and the friendly customers .
1,0
Very unprofessional
The salon is an extremely unprofessional place. There’s the typical women gossip but that seems to be normal. I had one of coworkers swearing about me, in front of customers, saying I wasn’t doing my job. I am very passionate about helping people and I know I worked hard in my position. All of our clients loved me! Swearing is not allowed there according to management. Once I informed management about what happened they told me they would figure it out but it only got worse and I ended up leaving very unhappy.
Pro érvek
Decent benefits for part time
Unprofessional
Managers were pretty nice
There was alot of theft between employees, and when I was stolen from, they did not prosecute or punish the employee that did it. Instead when I threatened with filing a report they gave me an option to quit or be fired and said that I wasn't doing good at my job. So, I quit.
great discounts
theft between employees
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier for customers. help search online for online purchases. help customers get fitted in suits. recovery for miscellaneous clothes. put clothes back in proper Isles maintain cleanliness, and great customer service
Pro érvek
Good brakes and discounts on clothes
Mandatory holidays
Product Consultant
This was a relatively fun place to work, but sometimes the hours were too unpredictable especially when hours would increase for whatever reasons. Overall, it was okay.
Productive and great benifits
Love working at Jcp. Great benifits and fit with my life style. Help work around my parents so I could take care of them. Gave me chance to improve my abilities with on going education. !!!!!

Wanted to retire there but got a chance to relocate to a warmer state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor health coverage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Higher management is great. Some lower management and some associates not so pleasant. One must associate with the winners which there are more of.
For the most part a great place to work. Our manager feeds us well on many occasions and treats us with respect. It is sometimes hard to fit breaks in due to a lack of employees to cover budget.
Pro érvek
Many free lunches, treats through out the year. Daily meetings to go over expectations, specials.
Miss many unpaid 15 minute breaks
1,0
mean coworkers
At the salon i worked at in rochester mn, the stylist were mean nasty old lades, that did not appreciate their receptionist. they had an issue with everything that didnt go their way. I would not work here. There is also a large clientel of elderly women in these salons, who tend to be extreamly crabby, want what they want when they demand, a receptionist at Jcp is a peasant in the eyes of the stylist and the clientele.
Pro érvek
discount on services, products, and retail inside jcp
dirty bathrooms
Ok
I liked working there. I learned so much I could have been asdistant manager but never got the opportunity.I loved my job and always put the customers in a good mood.
Pro érvek
Good people to work with
Kontra érvek
Wanted me to work too many hours. Im on ssdi
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall, it was a decent work place
I have various experiences which make me an excellent candidate for this position. In the past three years, I have volunteered with the Fairview Hospital’s nursing/pharmacy unit and worked as a Personal
JCPenney
It's a fun place to work. Love my coworkers and the customers. Flexible hours and overall just a good place to work. It's always very busy, which makes the days go by faster. The hardest part is just keeping up with how busy it can be, but to me, that's the most fun part.
Clean work environment
The worst part of the job is refunds and exchanges when customers don't have a receipt and they made a purchase using a coupon.
Pro érvek
Employee discount and health insurance
Kontra érvek
Not enough work hours, small personal lockers, you get work hours based on how many people you can get to apply for a Jc Penny credit card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job with some benifits.
I worked hard, I learned many customer service techniques in my areas, we appealed to a wide variety of people and the job was never boring.
JCP
I have been with JCP for 5 years now, in which I have dedicated myself to the company by trying to advance myself with my degree in RMM and become a well rounded manager. Needless to say the powers that be did not feel that I was right for them so gave me a job out of pitty.

JCP is a great place to work if you would like some extra cash and a place to work part time but not a place to go for a full time career right out of college
Family like work atmosphere
Judgement that is misplaced
2,0
A place just to work .
Too much work for less income, they don't care about employees. Income it's not enough for all the work that you do. No matter how hard you work, they don't appreciate you.
Pro érvek
Benefits are good, flexible hours, nice breaks.
Kontra érvek
Pay you the less possible.
Great hours
Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
Good job
I worked here threw college and it was an ok place to work. Wouldn't make a career of it because of the pay and the things you have to deal and solve on a daily basis. The bad side to this was that most of the time they are short staffed and you have to keep opening credit cards on a monthly basis to meet your goal otherwise no raise. The co-workers was the only thing keeping me their aside from the discount they offered (30%).
co-workers, discount, a job
Kontra érvek
management, short staff, breaks, job details
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been a rewarding experience working at JCPenney.
Their is no typical day at JCPenney's as everyday is different. I have had a lot of customer service training and experience with customers. At JCPenney's the customer is always FIRST. I believe in treating the customer the way I would like to be treated. I enjoy working with people. My co-workers are like family to me. It is always a good feeling when a customer gives you a good report card on a customer survey. I feel that management does a good job of rewarding me when I reach my sales goals. I can honestly say that I look forward to going to work and that I enjoy working with customers and co-workers.
Pro érvek
they reward me for doing good customer service.
Kontra érvek
i would prefer to work more hours.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés