Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Richmond, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Richmond, VA82 értékelés
82 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 235 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the store, working here was great and I hope to get back to it soon. The environment was very nice and I felt I could work fast paced here. Managers are very helpful
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney was my first retail job. The location I worked at I felt as though, there was alot of favouritism. Being displayed on a daily basis. Some employees felt they had managerial status, eventhough they may have been there less than a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In an ever changing world you will need to be able to adapt to changes on an almost daily basis. You will be giving many tasks so you need to figure out which ones are most important. Do not feel bad if you can't get it all done. Do your best and you are truly appreciated!
If you just want a job that you get paid to just stand around....This is not the job for you.

I would love to see the company make it threw these tough times and for it to succeed you must be looking to go full speed on a daily bases.

Co workers are great...when they do their part.

Must love interacting with a diverse group of customers! That was my favorite part of the job! I love diversity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Transparency. Room for growth and positive workplace. Unfortunately tough times. Hopefully we will get through this and rejoin, healthy, and as strong as we can be.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working when I was in college and the managers are very nice and worked with my changing schedule. The other employees are easy to work with which makes the work environment pleasant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad Manager skills the manager has bad communication skills inventory is very low don’t have the products to work with very low pay the advertising is bad they hire anybody off the streets with no experience they make anybody a manager the stores are very old they worry about the wrong thing the problem is the old store and the manager
No work life balance-
Horrible pay

No room for advancement

Required to work every hoilday

New Years, Easter, Mother/Father Day July 4th Memorial Day Thanksgiving Day(opens at 1pm Black Friday Christmas Eve & Christmas Day- NO EXCEPTIONS!

If you work in salon- tips are taxedtaxedarareataxedtaxedBeware
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNEY was a upscale company, the people were friendly and very easy to get along with. It was Interesting and hard work at times and a warm atmosphere. I would have never left but they closed down. I enjoyed working there, and I enjoyed seeing the smiles on customers face
Family atmosphere, fun, exciting
Long hours, some Irate customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was an alright atmosphere
manager should be train better though

but other than that it great to just take pictures everyday and you get to manage your own time
great discount
managers can be unprofessional
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any retailer that offers flexible schedules, you are expected to be flexible and have open availibility which makes it both easy and hard to have a good work/life balance. The hardest part is when you are an hourly manager, expected to stay at 40 hours or less so no overtime, but they cut hours, making it harder and harder to get what needs to get done within a specified time frame.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work and a friendly relaxed environment. I was the loss prevention specialist, but Only part time. The management staff was excellent to work for and with.
Discounts
Part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a whole it was not a bad place to work. The general manager was a great guy. Most of the managers there were great-with the exception of two of them. The pay was so-so in my opinion. Luckily, I only had to work one Thanksgiving as I got a full time job a couple of weeks prior to it. Was not a fan of the late hours but that’s the nature of the beast in retail. I primarily worked in the men’s section but floated a lot.
Management, discounts, etc.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, late nights, working on Sundays, not flexible hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney in white oak village
Richmond,va has been the worst job ive ever had!!! Once I leave here I will never even visit it again!!! The only thing... Well person who makes my days easier is my supervisor!!! I also hopes she find better too!!
Discounts
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPennys was a good experience. New/regulars came in and always asked for me to help them. I’m a peoples person and I show that I care. I have a wonderful customer service training .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in a seasonal catalog department position during the Christmas season. I was not offered any opportunities for advancement into a full time permanent position.
Great management and personel
No opportunity for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if a person needs part time work, I truly enjoyed working at JC Penney but not enough hours. Everyone worked hard & worked as a team.

Great stepping stone for persons learning about retail work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it. But they shut down and stopped printing their big catalog. Short breaks though. Very difficult for some people to be on time, but overall great place to work
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store I worked at had an extremely high turn over rate due to poor management and a major cut back in weekly hours for each employee. A typical day involved making sure all customers were greeted and assisted with any help they needed. Workplace culture was very diverse and I loved that. Hardest part of the job was the lack of communication from the supervisors to associates.
2,0
Cashier at JCP,
forced to sell credit cards

didn't enjoy the managers or the atmosphere

i don't have anything good to say sorry

dog

s

gs

s

Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a very fast paced and very friendly environment.
Worked customer service at a great level with plenty of customer

calls daily. We had lots of incoming calls from customers on a daily basis that needed assistance to place their orders through the catalog to place their orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be people oriented because they can get pretty crowed.
since the customer have to wait in long lines when they get to your register they can be rude.
never bored