JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Reno, NV

72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 482 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was a good first job.
Sales Associate & Backup lead of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, október 11.
JCPenny was a good location to learn the basic skills needed in a more serious career. As an employee you become familiar with customer service skills, coworker interaction, and opportunities to show your commitment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good warehouse to get experience
Merchandise stock handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, szeptember 3.
Teamwork and great environment to learn skills. Supervisor are at hand for help or any information about your job or any work related. Flexible with you
Great environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, augusztus 30.
I worked at the warehouse, it was a great place to work. Very fast pace, very interesting to learn the whole process of retail. I would definitely work there again.
1,0
Management is horrible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, augusztus 8.
It's like working for high schoolers. The drama and unprofessional behavior is ridiculous. I know of multiple people who have had to get on anxiety medication because of the stress they cause. The management backstabs and throws the lower team under the bus for their own faults. They discuss personal issues with other managers who do not need to be informed until eventually the entire staff becomes aware. Its humiliating.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, július 25.
Jcpennys was a great work place, it was a good environment. Easy job once you understand everything you are responsible for. One manager was a consistent problem for multiple people, the issue was taken care of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at has some good benefits
MPE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, június 28.
Some of the new supervisor didn't know what to do half the time but is a fun place to work at. Good pay for hard workers. And a lot of overtime for those that want it. It can get slow from time to time
2,0
very pushy
Sales Associate/Fitting Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, június 28.
my managers were extremely rude and pushy towards me getting credit card signups even though I did not work the register more than 3 customers a week.
productive and fast paced
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, június 17.
it was a good company, short hours and fast paced. and there was days we work regular hours. it was good, i enjoyed working there. the walk everyday..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Pallet Builder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, április 30.
I would go work there again the managment was good and very helpful friendly environment the pay & benefits were also good not to hard of work either .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job, or great for retired persons.
Speciality Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, március 24.
I usually start out the day checking emails, and seeing if there are any estimates for repairs on fine jewelry and watches. Collect and send out defects. Check in new fine jewelry, repairs, and special orders. Transport all new jewelry and repairs to the floor so the staff can work on them. Go and check in fashion jewelry, and have it prepared to be put out on the floor. Complete any new sets that have to be done. Scan merchandise to clearance and closeouts. make sure that during downtime all associates remain busy and productive. Assist in selling to customers including all jewelry purchases, protection plans, selling store credit card, returns, exchanges, and special orders. Answer all questions from customers and associates. Help to train and coach associates. Assist in associate evaluations.Supervisor duties throughout the store.
Has the full backing of the General manager and Specialty manager. The department head can be difficult to understand. English is not the first language, but I do try to have as much patients as I can. Have picked up doing all coraspondance. This includes store to customer but phone, email, and/or written. Store to repair depot through either email and/or phone. In constant communication with managers, and supervisors
Pro érvek
I have learned many skills that will help me in just about any type of employment
Kontra érvek
I have no clear path to follow. I don't know what my job discription is after 13 months
good job
Resiving Assosiate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, március 13.
i was a in the revising department i was one of the person that was unloading the trailer be hand it was a hard job but i like it fast and punting them in a palet
Wonderful Work Enviroment
Associate Field Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, március 13.
Great people and I had an amazing Manager. The work was challenging but the organization had a great support structure. I actually rue accepting the layoff and not accepting the position transfer.
coworkers are nice
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, február 22.
This company is a good part time jobs for high school students. But if you need a full time job and better pay then this job isn't for you. They are super flexible with hours. They are really bad at training, I had to learn everything on my own with very little help from my co workers
tv in break room
Kontra érvek
no full time, low pay, bad at training
good place for work
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, február 13.
working with these peoples are good,team work always on time,the supervisors and the bosses are good and kind to me always smiling,and say hi,i love working with this company
30 minutes lunch
15 minutes breaks
returns
Returns Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, január 10.
I really enjoyed my job they were fair and you knew what they expected of me. management was available when needed, and willing to help if needed. great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work environment was tense most of the time. Great supervisors always willing to help.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, január 2.
JCPenney is a great job for someone looking to work in a warehouse. They have plenty of benifits and offer a lot of overtime. I was a seasonal employee and in all enjoyed my time there. I would definitely recommend to anyone eager to be in a warehouse position.
Pro érvek
Great people. We could borrow people finished in other departments to help out.
Kontra érvek
No free lunch. Breakrooms weren’t close to each other. Expensive food options to buy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Not a friendly inviroment
Not user friendly (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, november 24.
I worked in the maintenance department for 2 1/2 years.
It was always understaffed and poorly managed.
The parts dept was the worst I had ever seen in my 30 years of being a mechanic. The parts person was rude and took pleasure in making the Mechanic's life miserable by sending daily hate mails to the maintenance team. If you got ho her bad side, she would try to get you fired by pointing out any mistakes you make.
Definitely would not recommend.
Not user friendly
2,0
was an okay work place
sells representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, augusztus 30.
crazy hours, the employee's were always lazy and didn't like to finish out the task they were asked to do over all I didn't have the greatest experience working there.
unlimited vacation time
short breaks, rushed lunches
First time job only
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV 895022018, augusztus 1.
First time job only, you can do better. I have nothing else to say because I haven't worked for them in a while and I just want to get this over with.
cool people
Mostly part-time
Temporary
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, május 20.
Temporary job, management changed during the time multiple times. Management did not communicate with other departments but trained us to work within those other departments.
Scheduled breaks
Kontra érvek
low pay, no advancement, no structure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van