Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Reno, NV

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Reno, NV78 értékelés
78 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 834 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Possibility to turn temp into permanent
They are always looking for more help around the holidays. You can start out as a temporary employee and, if there are openings, you can be asked to stay on permanently.
Pro érvek
Open seven days a week for those school goers
Working during the holidays
2,0
Over worked
I spent five years working for this company warehouse and had great attendance always met my quota if not went above and there is no appreciation. Time off is always difficult to get. There was no flexibility on their end but you were always expected to meet their standards and requirements.
Divertida
Todos eran amables, todo el trabajo era facil.....
Positive work experience
Enjoyed the atmosphere and experience with the people. It was physically challenging, but well worth it. The hours were good, wish that they had had 2 shifts. One shift could handle the peak demand just barely. Sometimes the end of the day was the most challenging.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cheap products are the top priority
Work schedule required a day of the weekend for all shifts. Taking time off was always a hassle. Workers hired into maintenance department always resented by senior employees or lack of knowledge led to a dangerous work environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Communication
Good place to work. Major lack of communication. Work varied from hard to simple. Typical day at work was matching items to orders to be packed and shipped.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was a good first job.
JCPenny was a good location to learn the basic skills needed in a more serious career. As an employee you become familiar with customer service skills, coworker interaction, and opportunities to show your commitment.
Poor communication
It is not a hard job at all. My issues are JCPenney is constantly changing things t0 improve efficiency, customer service, etc. However, management at least at my store does not provide adequate time or does not set aside time to train everyone on the new things we have to do. It can be very frustrating.
discounts
communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good warehouse to get experience
Teamwork and great environment to learn skills. Supervisor are at hand for help or any information about your job or any work related. Flexible with you
Great environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the warehouse, it was a great place to work. Very fast pace, very interesting to learn the whole process of retail. I would definitely work there again.
1,0
Management is horrible
It's like working for high schoolers. The drama and unprofessional behavior is ridiculous. I know of multiple people who have had to get on anxiety medication because of the stress they cause. The management backstabs and throws the lower team under the bus for their own faults. They discuss personal issues with other managers who do not need to be informed until eventually the entire staff becomes aware. Its humiliating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Jcpennys was a great work place, it was a good environment. Easy job once you understand everything you are responsible for. One manager was a consistent problem for multiple people, the issue was taken care of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at has some good benefits
Some of the new supervisor didn't know what to do half the time but is a fun place to work at. Good pay for hard workers. And a lot of overtime for those that want it. It can get slow from time to time
2,0
very pushy
my managers were extremely rude and pushy towards me getting credit card signups even though I did not work the register more than 3 customers a week.
productive and fast paced
it was a good company, short hours and fast paced. and there was days we work regular hours. it was good, i enjoyed working there. the walk everyday..
Productive and fun workplace
I would go work there again the managment was good and very helpful friendly environment the pay & benefits were also good not to hard of work either .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job, or great for retired persons.
I usually start out the day checking emails, and seeing if there are any estimates for repairs on fine jewelry and watches. Collect and send out defects. Check in new fine jewelry, repairs, and special orders. Transport all new jewelry and repairs to the floor so the staff can work on them. Go and check in fashion jewelry, and have it prepared to be put out on the floor. Complete any new sets that have to be done. Scan merchandise to clearance and closeouts. make sure that during downtime all associates remain busy and productive. Assist in selling to customers including all jewelry purchases, protection plans, selling store credit card, returns, exchanges, and special orders. Answer all questions from customers and associates. Help to train and coach associates. Assist in associate evaluations.Supervisor duties throughout the store.
Has the full backing of the General manager and Specialty manager. The department head can be difficult to understand. English is not the first language, but I do try to have as much patients as I can. Have picked up doing all coraspondance. This includes store to customer but phone, email, and/or written. Store to repair depot through either email and/or phone. In constant communication with managers, and supervisors
Pro érvek
I have learned many skills that will help me in just about any type of employment
Kontra érvek
I have no clear path to follow. I don't know what my job discription is after 13 months
good job
i was a in the revising department i was one of the person that was unloading the trailer be hand it was a hard job but i like it fast and punting them in a palet
Wonderful Work Enviroment
Great people and I had an amazing Manager. The work was challenging but the organization had a great support structure. I actually rue accepting the layoff and not accepting the position transfer.
coworkers are nice
This company is a good part time jobs for high school students. But if you need a full time job and better pay then this job isn't for you. They are super flexible with hours. They are really bad at training, I had to learn everything on my own with very little help from my co workers
tv in break room
Kontra érvek
no full time, low pay, bad at training
good place for work
working with these peoples are good,team work always on time,the supervisors and the bosses are good and kind to me always smiling,and say hi,i love working with this company
30 minutes lunch
15 minutes breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés