Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Redlands, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Redlands, CA28 értékelés
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is a great company but unfortunately management is hard and does have favoritism in there store . And doesn’t understand that people do have life other than work and
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was living out of state and took this job seasonally. It was the best job I ever had. I developed good relationships with all the staff. I moved back to Alaska or would have stayed on.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp manager treated ppl unfair and the store management was unorganized. The pay and hours were not good they make it difficult to get benefits. I recommend anyone not to work there. Be aware they cut your hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing staff and managers. It’s a great work environment and it feels like one big family. Working here is easy but occasionally stressful. The job truly is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours were cut to easily. Employees don't matter. The costumer is always right no matter how wrong the actually are. Management lacks leadership, and associates are expected to raise company from inevitable failure
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started working her when i was 20 was a fun place to work until they started making changes that effected everyones hours, ........................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give you opportunities and they do give you good enough hours but you will get very rude customers. They will bounce you from different departments so you can learn them.
Sometimes cut back hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Jcpenney in Redlands. My manager was the best manager I have ever encountered. Everything I know about good customer service, I learned there. We all worked as a team. Like any job, not everything was perfect, but we worked very hard for our customers to have a great experience at the salon. What I loved about my job was, making my client feel beautiful with my love and skill of hair.
great associates
not enough clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was very overwhelming at times I had a very heavy workload and not enough time to get it all done in the hours given, which made working there at times very stressful. I feel management overlooks many issues and only acknowledges them when it’s convenient for them. I feel they need to look into the way associates use the time clock and address the issues with it. Overall management need to communicate with each other better and when it comes to the verbal warnings, written warnings etc. they need to have something like a signature from the employee to show that it actually happend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in and out. Salary vs. commission. Paid training. Full benefits. Store discount. It's an easy place to work at and if you have a good team a great place to work at.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Corporate
Munkahelyi kultúra
The diversity at JCPenney makes it a nice place to learn about different cultures. they provide on going education and they make everyone that wors there comfortable. they are willing to work with you and theyencocurrage self growth. Management can be hard to work with but they sometimes work with you.
Employee discounts.
Short breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job ever. So many opportunities within this company. Hours were reasonable. Managers were amazing. Great perks included. This company knows how to take care of their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace friendly atmosphere. Most managers pleasant to work with. All associates are friendly and pleasant to work with. Are flexible with schedules. Are expected to have a minimum of credit cards applications processed per week
Pro érvek
free lunches on special occations
pay rate can be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is trying to make a comeback from almost going out of business. They will spread you thin and don't care when customers complain and berate you for the long lines and no staff on sales floor. But also expect the sales floor to be organized and all go backs put away with little to no staff working. As a department supervisor there is no support from upper management. I was told several times.... We don't have the budget, just make it work. Sometimes part timers only get one day a week 4hr shifts. But are expected to come in asap when called in. 2 week schedule frequently changed last minute. Management is very inconsistent with correctives leaving terrible employees on payroll. Some managers you will never see because they are always in office.
Nice co workers
Kontra érvek
Bad management, stressful, bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help people find products.
Stock.

Set up merchandise.

Set new displays.

Coworkers were great to work with.

Managers were their when needed.
Discounts, Coworkers
Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working and helping customers during my time at JCP. Awesome place to work. The most rewarding about working at JCP was the supportive management.
Employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
when i worked the associates were very friendly, and managers were extremely helpful. i couldn't of asked for a better first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked from the ground set up of this store, until leaving before the holidays. Retail is fun, but psychically difficult with heavy lifting, ladder climbing, etc.
The customers were wonderful at this location and I met many nice people while working there.
Nice new store...
Physically challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly pro staff and welcoming environment. Most of everyone was approachable when questions arose. Recommended for someone who is in need of a job while in school to get some hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The JC Penney upper management doesnt give the salon much thought. It would be better to not even have one!
Pro érvek
no expenses for the hairdresser
Kontra érvek
You dont make any money and the hours are terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first full time opportunity in my work experience. The flexibility allowed me to transfer my job to where ever I needed during my time here making keeping myself employed ideal.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés