Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Redding, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Redding, CA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
I had worked hard here
put my whole heart into it

oft unrecognized

time off was easy

hours quite manageable

when you could get them

People were lovely

I'm so glad to see them

phenomenal coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPennys I ran the cash registers, I made displays for clothing. I did a lot of different tasks assigned to me. I was also promoted to the shoe department where I was able to earn commission. It was a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you get a part time job be prepared to get a second job. There aren’t enough hours and the paycheck isn’t enough to live off of. No benefits are offered either for part time workers and you get less than 20 hours a week. I work 8 hours a week. Max.
Not enough hours.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had such a terrible time working there. The only positive thing there was my co-workers in my department. At the time, I was a full-time student, I had put down the days I was unavailable for, I told the lady who interviewed me and she wrote it down as well as double-checked with me, and then I informed the woman during my orientation. GUESS WHAT! I was scheduled during my classes!
I personally don't recommend working there, but of course, this was my experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. It was a great work environment with friendly people. Scheduling was the only issue. Many times i had to ask for more hours but they always worked with me to get me more hours. Overall would recommend it. It can be fun when you and your team work together and interact with each other as well as customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They taught me well and was very welcoming. I loved that every morning there was a team meeting. Whenever I got someone to sign up for a credit card, everyone would be excited for me.
Very welcoming
Kontra érvek
I was brought on as regular, but then let go after Christmas because I apparently was temporary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm going to tell you that it's a very trying Job. You must recover the whole store if you are on nights. You must size, color coordinate, clean fitting room, know your product and credit application. Total customer's service.
Pro érvek
Getting alot of clothes and discounts.
Kontra érvek
People throw things everywhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a friendly place to work, not always organized, people were nice to work with. Not a hard job. Busy work always something do, if there were no customers, there were go backs, things customers did not want or returned that needed to be put back. Keeping the work areas clean.
discounts
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was my very first job where I was able to get my very first job experience while working for a very fair and comfortable work enviroment. The staff there was very informative and helpfull.
Job experience
Not a set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney's was a good environment to work in, had friendly happy managers who were always willing to help, and staff that created an awesome working environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly work place, management was good and supportive! I worked early morning is a fast pace environment unloading and loading the truck. hardest part of the job was how fast pace it was.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have absolutely loved working at JCPenney. Management is great and willing to work with you. It is very important to the managers that employees work together and keep up a fun, productive, friendly environment. I have nothing negative to say about my job experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as a shoe salesman but was given the opportunity to manage the portrait studio. I learned a great deal in this department and was responsible for the operations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Sephora Inside JCPENNEYS was a great experience. The pay was great and we received monthly perks, gratis. I would definitely recommend working there is you are interested in retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I set sales, markdown clearance, price changes, made sale signs, some data entry when something fell out of system, customer service, return to vendors, activated new prices, had to maintain a 98% accuracy on sale signs, and conducted self audits. I learned how to set personal goals for myself and work efficiently. I worked as a team and on my own taking care of my own department. I enjoyed working with the whole Pricing Team and it made the job easier because we all worked well together. I liked over the years, the management team allowed us to do our job without questioning us. As the Pricing Team, we knew what to do. And knew what we had to do to get the job done on time and we did!
But, after working there for many years, I wanted to pursue a different career path in the medical field.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, poor management, no health benefits, very rigid corporate structure. Management would constantly add to my work load without ever giving me a raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the company. I liked the friendly environment, Employees were all much like myself. Ready to go out of their way to make the customer feel special. Management were very goal oriented, looking to make the employee feel important and they counted.
Pro érvek
they would work with your schedual.
Kontra érvek
you had to expect to stay if needed due to conditions of the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there.It was faced pace and everone worked as a team. Nothing went without being noticed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and goal oriented. Learned a lot about creating my own clientele.