JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rapid City, SD

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
See above.
Sales, Window Specialist (PT) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2019, december 1.
See above. A humiliating experience, to say the least. My comments do not speak for all JCPENNEY stores (or employees), as (past tense) I have worked in the majority of JCPs awhile ago. As stated by our elders, 1 bad apple can spoil the entire bunch. (reminder: there were also some terrific, smart , customer oriented individuals as well).
nice place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD 577012018, november 1.
i have never had any issues with Jcpenny other when they cut hour after holidays or when they hire new staff. makes it difficult when you have bills to pay
Very productive
Optician Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2018, június 11.
I have experience in this field,so came natural of course.Just not enough hours.JCP laid off all part time employees,due to internet shopping is so popular now.
Free lunches
Part time
Alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2018, május 8.
I worked at Jcp for a year and 3 months. I loved the majority of the managers I had, my store manager and GM were wonderful, the only issue I had with the company was with our Human Resources
People and environment
Kontra érvek
Disregard for people and the blaintabt Human Resources that was extremely unreliable and very rude.
Wonderful place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD 577012018, február 21.
I absolutely loved my job. The employees were all amazing to work with. I learned retail and got some experience in that. My manager was the kindest woman you'd ever meet. Loved the job and I was so sad to have had to leave.
Employees
I had to leave.
4,0
Fun work place
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2016, június 7.
was always fun and learned alot and had extra training that helps educate me more... loved the environment and people i worked with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot working at Penneys.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2015, szeptember 6.
I enjoyed working with people, my coworkers were very good people. I really liked helping the elderly. I felt like that they cared about the workers.Getting applications was the hardest part of the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2014, március 5.
I didn't like the hours they put me on and the management there was a joke and also they gave me a hard time when I told them that I was going back to school and that they need to cut my hours down and they wouldn't so I quit
Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the place and going to miss the people that I had to work with.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2014, január 9.
I liked the work all the way around! Management was very good they all ways had a up lifting message for the day. Then co-workers were very helpful and nice to work with. The hardest part of the day was closing the place and to make sure all the racks were finger spaced out through out the store.
Pro érvek
Every month they had free food!
Kontra érvek
If you didnt work past the six hours you didnt get a food break!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van