Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Raleigh, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Raleigh, NC24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there a total of 10 years. It was a pretty good company. My first salon was really great! I had an awesome manager who treated us as adults and allowed us to doour jobs. The next salon we were overly micro-managed and our direct supervisor didn'tconnect withmost customers. It was not a good feeling,
Nice environment
Micromanagement from salon manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thorough Training, Helpful Management, Team Collaboration, Mission Focused... The company's focus on give the customer the best quality and service for their money permeates the work culture.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I miss the golden rule. When this company stood for what was right...
It no longer cares for it's customers. How can they be expected to care for their associates?
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my position at JC Penny. I enjoyed working the customers and my co workers. I had great hours and the work was easy and flexible.
My mother got sick so I had to leave and move closer to my mother to help provide her care.
great working environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment was good,The management was good they were understanding if you had to call out and if you needed you time changed they most likely change the time that you need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Still currently working there. Great management and coworkers are very supportative and friendly. They benefits are awesome and your schedule can be flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't recommend working there to my worst enemy. This company doesn't offer any advancement and they aren't professional at all. They will change your schedule without warning and they won't tell you that it's changed. Management is a joke because half of the time they don't even show up for work which means you are locked out of the building.
25% employee discount
Kontra érvek
No breaks, schedule changes constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for JCPenney portraits, so really this is Lifetouch management and not JCPenney. The manager was alright, pretty stereotypical as managers go. A little scary, sometimes nice, often helpful, certainly moody. The district manager was a nightmare, however. The worst part of the job was when she came to visit. I also didn't like the up-and-down amount of work hours. Some weeks I worked nearly every day, some weeks I'd work four hours the entire week.
Discounts at the JCPenney store
Kontra érvek
Undependable hours, bad district management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They didn't always give you the time you may have asked for. They were always scheduling you for every weekend. The younger generation never were trained properly to be able to work the cash registers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the people i worked with. i felt as though they made my day go by so much faster along with the catchy music they play. there was always something to do and that i loved. management was awful. they always heard you when you spoke but never listened. they let go of good people for whatever reason. they called it
'eliminating positions" but whatever. when i tell you they let go of GOOOOOD people, i mean it. then they put people who had absolutely no idea what they were doing in their place. smh. i can go on for days.
work culture, nice discounts
management...management....management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was okay, Management was not all that great. Overall I enjoyed working with other associates. Always something to do, never bored. Can't really complain about this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Men's Department Supervisor was definitely challenging, which was good. However, there are no nights, weekends or holidays to yourself in the retail life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always be near the cash register or near somewhere the customer can see you on the floor. Always keep moving and always straighten up the areas.
Events
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice place to work! I enjoy helping customers find what they're looking for. My co-workers are nice. My various duties have me working in all departments and areas of the store so It's always interesting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is walk-in, check schedule for up-in coming portrait takers, take the camera and make sure the batteries was completely full before loading the camera on the stand. Sync the camera to the computer in order to show guests how the pictures uploaded and the ending result. I learned that living a hour and a half away made my lifestyle long and hard. Management just wanted the work completed no matter your situation. Co-workers worked equally has hard as management. The hardest part of this job is too deal with customers that knew exactly what they wanted but just wanted to prolong the experience- knowing you had other clients to deal with. The other hardest part about the job was the traffic to reach the location of the job and my feet never supported my body so I struggled to maintain a body that helped me to work. I enjoyed working and learning.
Sales Associate Discount
Non-Consistent hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my employment at JCPenney, I've gained a lot knowledge in the retail and other great techniques that will later help in my retail career. Techniques such as providing excellent customer service and arriving on time to work, opened many beneficial doors for me. All in all, working for JCPenney was a phenomenal work experience!
Flexible hours
Minimum of available hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
At typical day at work deals with having to signing and visual elements around the store. Managing a team of workers on how well they complete tasks at hand and with in the given time limit. I have learned how to organize and manage several tasks as well as the team that I am working with. Using good communication skills between each department helps everyone in the store about certain updates and goals that need to be reached each day. I enjoy and fun environment and good people who love what they do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is RETAIL but I still love to shop there! It was too much during the holidays and they would not work with me. It was my second job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days varied in pace some days were more busy than others, in my time at JCPenney I learned communication skills, bonding skills not only with coworkers but with management and the fellow customer(s). Management was very good, they communicated thier reasoning in decisions gave workers incentives, did thier best to accommodate special needs or circumstances, and everyone was treated fairly and equally. The coworkers I have encountered at the two stores I've worked at have been wonderful, each person has a unique personality and brings a special talent to the sales floor, and I always find joy in working with anyone. The most difficult part of the job is trying to do multiple things at once such as answering a phone call while ringing a customers purchase out while being asked a question from a customer that has just walked in the store. The most rewarding part of the job is the bonding experience from customers, some people will specifically come back to see a cashier or to make specific purchases or ask for personal input in regards to a purchase from one in particular individual.
Pro érvek
associate discount, incentives for stellar performance
Kontra érvek
no full time hours or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers were great, but that's about it. Working here was miserable. No work/life balance whatsoever. They expected Penney's to be your life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High energy, and self driven work ethic is a must. Visual project implementation demands eye for detail, organization and time management skills.