Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Queensbury, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Queensbury, NY11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
So-so.
Working at JCPenney is quite stressful, though over time you slowly learn how to balance your tasks with everyone else's and get the job done. However, if so much as one person slacks off, the entire team can be held back at the end of the day. You also eventually create great bonds with your coworkers, as you see them so often.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your a good worker they will overload you while and ask more and more of you while the lazy employee hide pretend to be doing something or talk.
Be ready to do the job of three people for low pay and be asked constantly to stay late or come in on your day off. Managers are lazy and will push there work on you and stand around or hide in the office while your overloaded with tasks and expected to drop everything to tend to costumers and then still get all your work done and help pick up the slack of the lazy workers that don’t do anything.
Always something to do.
People take advantage.
Working for JCPenney
I worked for JCPeneny for three years. I was given 35-40 hours per week. I actually quit my job at JCPenney because I wanted some time off that the company would not give me. I needed to take time off of about several months.
4,0
Good environment
Typical days at JC Penney were spent behind the cash register or throughout the store fixing and restocking merchandise. It was fun working here because of the people I worked with, but sometimes the timing of my schedule conflicted with other things. It was not easy to get the hours you wanted or get out on time.
Uncomfortable
JCPenny's hired me for a particular position then informed me it was part of another are that I was very uncomfortable working in. 2 months went by and nothing changed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was close to home and kept me busy.
Every day I either opened or closed the store. I learned how to do set changes on a monthly basis. My co-workers were supportive and dependable. The hardest part of my job was having to work every holiday except Christmas. Also, my vacation time was denied a lot and I lost it in January. I enjoyed my workers. They strived to accomplish any task given to them.
Pro érvek
Working with employees I for whom I was responsible.
Kontra érvek
Vacation time frequently denied causing me to loose it in January.
4,0
Fun place to work
I enjoyed the merchandise and customers. We had good training. The managers were friendly and co-workers plus managers were helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Receiving and moving merchandise to sales floor.
Receiving and sorting new merchandise than moving them to either sales floor or stock room. I learned their system for categorizing merchandise. Enjoyed coworkers. Fats paced.
Pro érvek
enjoyable coworkers and atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
was only part time for the holidays.
Great co workers
Receiving merchandise and introducing to its sales location
fast pace.
Kontra érvek
it was only temporary for holidays.
old summer job
working in the shoe department was not easy, but i had fun and learned some things along the way.
good pay, good breaks
Kontra érvek
schedule mix ups are not fun
Good company
This was my second job in life and it was a good one to begin and start my career in the work force
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés