JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Queens, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 616 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Becomes fast paced during the holidays but slows down on the regular days. If your a sales associate, they'll require you to hop on different registers.
Pro érvek
Discounts on most of the stores merchandise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working was pretty cool, weekends mostly once they offered regular position and employee discount which definitely us used by all the employees in all department be it furniture, clothing, lingerie.
hours, environment, coworkers
no room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was friendly, the managers will always watch over their employees. Great experience working with jcpenney, wish I had stayed on a little longer.
Friendly & diverse
Kontra érvek
They don’t let you take your breaks, and at the end it’s coming out of your pocket
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the store manager at queens Center Mall JCPenney his name sincer when he started at JCPenney terminate lots of good employees without reason his very nesty low class mentality and uneducated person I feel my 13 years experience I never saw any store manager like at JCPenney
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to learn from and grow as an employee. Very thankful for all the new skills i have acquired through the years of working at JCPenny.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Show up on time and help customers and you wont have any issues. Can get busy on weekends but again i feel like that is typical. Managers were usually understand about shift changes as long as they weren't super last minute.
Munkahelyi kultúra
love to help the customers there and co-workers are really friendly! The atmosphere is really good. The current manager is outstanding. JCPenney is a great company to work for. They have great benefits for you and your family. You can have flexible hours and they will work with you In case of aspect that you will need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a partime employee, my schedule was typically consistent with the weekends. The environment is very quick pace and almost everyone is occupied with a task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very fast and funnyplace to work in the heart of queens ny, and youre are always busy doing onr thing or the other whichmeans time go fast than you realized.
Time goes very fast
Very busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's great to work with people who are sweet and kind. Mostly every morning they have a meeting where they talk about the goals of today and how they did last night .
events and free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jc penny gave me a chance ro enhance my skills and also showed me what to do and not do. The hardest part of working at Jc Penny, was the fact that they weren't giving out alot of hours and the flexibality was not there.
Pro érvek
great energy from co workers
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and we were all treated like family, we had dinner on holidays like family at work, the only down side is there were not many hours for the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was a good company to work but they gave you less day and less hour to work and a little salary and there manger was neve that good and that little money Cannot pay my bill
No free lunch there
Tip
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job it self was easy to do. It It doesn't take a rocket scientist to fold clothing and put them on shelfs. The best part about it was coming to work and having fun with your coworkers.
Getting paid
Kontra érvek
Management was not on the same page
Munkahelyi kultúra
i work the and the company value it;s employees if they were giving full time hours it would have been great it is a great company hands down love it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have nothing to say about jcp Company is going bankrupt Salon manager best known for causing differences between stylist in the Clearwater location
Benifits
To many to mention
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is friendly , it's a team in which we help customers with anything.I enjoy working there because I've always like helping people out and when I'm there it feels good helping people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service and communication skills Working under pressure Working in a busy team Time management Being responsible, reliable and trustworthy is all part of what graduate recruiters describe as self-management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a very good place to work but the racial tention is no good they hire u then they treat u good the first couple months then u see that if your not Latino u cant never move up the they tell u that you replaceable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, learned a lot about working with others and setting self goals. Supervisor was always helpful in work matters and life matters. great environment to work.
Great management team, Team work
hours was not flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a Fast & Helpful Cashier. Also to help customers on the sales floor & to clean up the clothing racks. I get to Learn somthing new everyday.