Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Queens, NY

38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 567 értékelés megtekintése
Same old retail job
Show up on time and help customers and you wont have any issues. Can get busy on weekends but again i feel like that is typical. Managers were usually understand about shift changes as long as they weren't super last minute.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like to come back at JCPenney
One of the store manager at queens Center Mall JCPenney his name sincer when he started at JCPenney terminate lots of good employees without reason his very nesty low class mentality and uneducated person I feel my 13 years experience I never saw any store manager like at JCPenney
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to learn from and grow as an employee. Very thankful for all the new skills i have acquired through the years of working at JCPenny.
Flexible schedule, Great management
love to help the customers there and co-workers are really friendly! The atmosphere is really good. The current manager is outstanding. JCPenney is a great company to work for. They have great benefits for you and your family. You can have flexible hours and they will work with you In case of aspect that you will need.
Fast pace work environment
As a partime employee, my schedule was typically consistent with the weekends. The environment is very quick pace and almost everyone is occupied with a task.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun placeto work
Its a very fast and funnyplace to work in the heart of queens ny, and youre are always busy doing onr thing or the other whichmeans time go fast than you realized.
TIME GOES VERY FAST
VERY BUSY
Fun Work Place
It's great to work with people who are sweet and kind. Mostly every morning they have a meeting where they talk about the goals of today and how they did last night .
events and free food
short breaks
Big hearted compamy
Working at Jc penny gave me a chance ro enhance my skills and also showed me what to do and not do. The hardest part of working at Jc Penny, was the fact that they weren't giving out alot of hours and the flexibality was not there.
Pro érvek
great energy from co workers
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and we were all treated like family
fun and we were all treated like family, we had dinner on holidays like family at work, the only down side is there were not many hours for the employees.
I have had 8 year experience in picking packer
Jcpenny was a good company to work but they gave you less day and less hour to work and a little salary and there manger was neve that good and that little money Cannot pay my bill
No free lunch there
Tip
So so to work there
The job it self was easy to do. It It doesn't take a rocket scientist to fold clothing and put them on shelfs. The best part about it was coming to work and having fun with your coworkers.
Getting paid
Kontra érvek
Management was not on the same page
great place
i work the and the company value it;s employees if they were giving full time hours it would have been great it is a great company hands down love it.
1,0
Glad to have left JCP!
I have nothing to say about jcp
Company is going bankrupt

Salon manager best known for causing differences between stylist in the Clearwater location
Benifits
To many to mention
Its a great environment
Everyone is friendly , it's a team in which we help customers with anything.I enjoy working there because I've always like helping people out and when I'm there it feels good helping people.
fun
Customer service and communication skills
Working under pressure

Working in a busy team

Time management Being responsible, reliable and trustworthy is all part of what graduate recruiters describe as self-management
could of been better
Jcpenny is a very good place to work but the racial tention is no good they hire u then they treat u good the first couple months then u see that if your not Latino u cant never move up the they tell u that you replaceable
Team first
Great place to work, learned a lot about working with others and setting self goals. Supervisor was always helpful in work matters and life matters. great environment to work.
Great management team, Team work
hours was not flexible
a typical day at work
Being a Fast & Helpful Cashier. Also to help customers on the sales floor & to clean up the clothing racks. I get to Learn somthing new everyday.
Productive and fun workplace
Helped customers with their shoes, retrieving merchandise from the back, excellent customer service, was using the register, for cash transactions as well as credit/debit cards. I learned the working of the shoe department, my managers were ok, working long hours, dealing with people
Nice environment
I had a good time while I was there. Duties were straightforward and my coworkers were kind and helpful. My superiors did a good job of telling my about my strengths and what I could improve on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun, family oriented work environment,
A great place to work, supervisor not only supervised us to complete task of the day but educated us on life and how to be productive, how to complete a task smarter and not harder, how to treat people with respect and dignity, allow staff to come up with new ideas for the floor to operate more freely and productively.
learning, fun and productive
salary
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés