Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Puyallup, WA

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun coworkers and decent environment
A typical day at work was to clock in and go to the floor and start helping customers. I learned a lot more about customer service working here. The management was amazing, constantly driving sales but still supportive. The culture was upbeat and constantly thriving to serve the customers. The hardest part about working there is getting credit apps out, which they are partial to when scheduling. The most enjoyable part was the coworkers and positivity.
Credit Incentives, Raises based on reviews
Lack of benefits
Fanrastic
Jcpenney is a great place to work. Lots of opportunities. Plenty of locations. Great co workers and managers. The customers are great too and are very understanding in difficult situations
Fun work environment
Management interactions were always positive, which made working for the company easy!
The hardest part of the job was attempting to sell the credit line to customers while cashiering and the lines were long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with lots of room for personal growth
Jcpenney is an amazing company that offers great benefits. Management is amazing and always there when extra assistance is needed. The work environment is unbeatable they are really big on it being team based, you always have the support of upper management and your co-workers.
2,0
Blah
JCPenney's was a good experience. It taught me a lot through my years there about customer service and how to promote thier JCP card. It was fun and good job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Fast Paced and Poor Management
JcPenney is a store I used to enjoy shopping at. Ever since I stopped working there I stopped Shopping there. The management is not all that great and the work environment is stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice clean environment all the way around
I enjoy working at JC Penney, in the photo department. I love to interact with the customers, mostly the ones with children who come in to get photos taken. I also enjoy reviewing the photos when customers come in to pick them up. Seeing the look of joy on their faces makes my day. I enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and do well under pressure. I am great at multi tasking, such as answering the phone and booking appointments at the same time. My manager is a fun loving, positive person who I enjoy learning from.
Pro érvek
My boss is super fun to work with!
Kontra érvek
In would like to have set breaks.
Fun work envionment
The staff at JC Penny were fun to work with - enjoyed coming to work. Enjoyed long-term employment - the only problem was when the company revamp how employees were paid.
Pro érvek
Steady work and staff I worked with
Revamped salon
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick and fun place to work
Each day is different from the next. It is fast pace especially during the holidays. There are always new merchandise to put out. Love the friendly environment and staff.
Great discounts on merchandise
low pay
Good first job
This was a good first job for me.. Not too many hours, good experience. I wouldn't say i loved just folding clothes all shift, but i mean i was getting payed for it so i can't complain!
Retail customer service job
Great environment to work at. Must have patience to work there as you deal with a lot of different personalities. Great discounts. Good quality clothes at a good price.
Easy to adapt to.
Management is awful.
Sales
I worked here as a holiday seasonal employee which meant the hours were awful. The starting pay wasn't as good as I would have hoped but overall I work work for this company again.
Fast Paced Environment
Everyday we had to unload a truck and be done prepping the merchandise to get stocked by a certain time. My coworkers were always energetic so we usually met the time requirement .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place, but not something long term.
I worked there from holiday season 2013 to August 2015. My typical work day consisted of handling money, providing customer service, making sales, taking online orders, folding/cleaning up fitting rooms, moving fixtures, organizing stock room, working in the men's store, men's shoes, women's shoes, cleaning up the floor and closing/opening procedures. What I learned is that retail can be fun but also can be a nightmare if only a few people pull their weight in the store. Management was great when I began at Jc Penney's but before I left the company, it began to slip and the manager stopped caring about the men's side of the store. Frequent call outs, no managers or leads insight and some days I would not get my 15 minute breaks or even lunches till the end of my shift. Hardest part of my job was probably on black friday, working the crowd and rush of people. I enjoyed my time at Jc Penney's despite it falling apart at the end, for which I wish good luck to a company who only cares about credit card applications over a entire store slipping.
Great Discounts, Free Lunches from time to time
Kontra érvek
Short breaks (sometimes even no breaks), Constant shoplifters, Gain credit card applications to feel acknowledged, poor scheduling, short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved the people that work here.
A typical day in the men's department at J.C. Penney's include ; measuring, fitting and accessorizing customers for a new suit, dress shirt, ties, socks and belts. recovering department so it is neat and all merchandise can be easily accessible to the customer. Maintain the goals for credit applications and on line orders. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers. Helping them find the item that brought them into the store. I would say the hardest part of the job is dealing with the old computers that are always offline and go down right in the middle of your transaction on a regular basis.
great co-workers
Kontra érvek
old, outdated, slow and prone to crashing registers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great salon setting with ample training
JC Penneys Salon is a great place to work for beginning stylist. It is great for training, basics and continuing learning.

In this salon setting friendships and families are formed. The hours are flexible and there is plenty of time to fit in a clientele.

Management is readily available and is ready to help out at any time.

The hardest part of this job is to not enjoy the people one works. JCP does a great job of choosing people that work great together and create a warm environment for stylist and client.
flexible hours, friendly staff
Kontra érvek
commission, salon layout and location
Good enviorment
•Enter new products, delete discontinued products, and enter in price changes promptly and accurately into inventory records on scanning system, from information received via Receiver and Department Buyers
•Print out lists of sale items for coming month.

•At end of month, review sale items with manager and other Department Buyers to ensure accurate status.

•Check out and correct reported discrepancies between shelf tags and scanner prices

•Test scanning system for accuracy on rotation basis.

•Design and generate reports on product movement as requested by manager and other department managers and buyers

•Generate shelf tags for new products and price changes. Spot check shelf tags throughout store on rotation basis.

•Prepare storage areas for incoming deliveries.
laid back enviroment
Short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés