Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pueblo, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pueblo, CO23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 787 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a fun atmosphere to work in
This store was at a mall and had a Sephora, so alot of foot traffic. It is one of the most successful stores in the region due to the hard working manager and teamwork.
good work place
If you are in school JCP is a great place to work. They have a good team and a store manager who cares. They will do there best to make sure you feel at home.
Prefer better salary
I am a cosmetologist and I think we should be paid more than the associates that are working on the floor. We had to go to school in order to be a licensed cosmetologist we should be paid more
Okay
It was very slow at times, many employees didn't perfom their position and the management was not very organized. Overall a boring place to work and very unorganized during the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a temp position I would of like to have more hours while I was working there. This was a great company to work for even though of it was a few short months
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
A Great Place to Work
I enjoyed my time working for JCPenney and recommend it to anyone! Management and associates work together and make for a fun work environment for employees and customers
Keeps you on your feet
With a meeting to start the day to insure all team members are aware of the new sales and products to hit the floor. Shoe associate was my job! nothing better than making somebody day with the right pair of shoes.
Fun
Fun seasonal job.
I applied here for extra income during the slow season as waiter, and I enjoyed working here. Helping customers and making conversation about holiday plans was always nice to hear. I enjoyed working with my co-workers who I've stayed in contacts with since working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in.
I enjoyed my time working at JC Penney. I started as a part time job while I was in college. I then transferred back home when I was done with school. I would have stayed with the company longer if there were more opportunities for advancement.
JC Penney Portraits
I enjoyed my job and I got along great with my manager, co-workers and clients. It also let me put my artistic skills to use. But I was let go due to not enough people coming into the studio and I was not informed of my unemployment until I came in a month later just to shop at the store itself.
customers, co-workers, artistic skill
Kontra érvek
laid off and not told right away
Professional Environment
I definately enjoyed working for JCPenney. The customers were always friendly. The staff were also very kind and considerate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
been awhile since I have worked there.
I dont remember much, but did enjoy working with the cutomers. and assisting them in their purchases.the fellow employees were a joy to work with.and when I had to leave they were very understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady work place learned a lot
Steady work pace every shift. Learned how to sell retail and retain clients. adjustment to management style. Great co-workers, very helpful and energetic. Not having a receptionist was tough, always interrupting services to answer phones. Seeing your progress each month and achieving each goal that you set was the greatest part of my job.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, store discounts, time off
Kontra érvek
Shortage of hours, over staffing of employees
1,0
Sales
sales associate at jcpenney just seasonal worked in the shoe department my Co workers were really disrespectful where I have lefted I couple days early
Family atmosphere
I work on a team where we all unload merchandise that has been taken off the truck. I feel that we all have a family type atmosphere due to us being a 12-15 team of employess. There are others that work at Penneys but with us being a team that unloads the truck, we have that special closeness.
Breaks and Lunches together
Kontra érvek
Working part-time has not benefits, work hours are very minimal
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked front end register for purchases Showing great customer service Maintaining front lobby cleanliness
Worked front end register for purchases
Showing great customer service

Maintaining front lobby cleanliness
Munkahelyi kultúra
Active workplace with plenty of social interaction with customers.
JCPenney was in fact the most professional company out of three of my reviews. Management at JCP was understanding and for the most part helpful. One strange configuration of the management team was that the Human Resources position was given to an actual manager within the company. This may have limited others from trusting HR with personal and interpersonal relationships within the store. The pay was not enough to live on, especially being kept at part time across the board. The employees in the children's, shoes, men's, and fine jewelry departments were all very great at their jobs and providing customer satisfaction. I CANNOT say the same for the women's department. Employees, mainly female from the women's department often clashed with one another, took extra long breaks, and lacked a professional demeanor. I would and have recommended this job to others.
Pro érvek
Most of the employees are great people with great personalities.
Kontra érvek
Departments like women's, although one department, can hold the whole store back.
Fair
Company was good and fair to my family needs. I would work for them again.
2,0
Very little job growth
I worked at JC Penney for three years throughout college and it was fine at first. I found out after a while, however, that the position I was in was as far as I was going to go. Management also treated the employees as second class citizens; they were condescending at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great places to work at.
Positive place to work for. Management has an open door policy.
Co-workers are very hard working and very enjoyable to be with.
Pro érvek
Management works great with the employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work at very fun
great job, but the pay was not enough. Was not making enough to support my Family.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés