Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Poughkeepsie, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Poughkeepsie, NY33 értékelés
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 942 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Put more attention on employees that make the company successful. More focus on employee morale would pay dividends that would increase profitability.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at several retailers throughout my life and none of them were as bad as working at this store. Everybody knows that working retail sucks. You have to put up with BS from customers, work long hours with little pay, and have no work/life balance because you have to work weekends and an unpredictable schedule. What makes this store worse than the rest is how awful management is. The supervisors seem like they hate their job and keep quitting left and right, they take their emotions out on the employees and just dump all their responsibilities on the rest of us. you can tell how stressed they are if you close with them and how much pressure there is for everything to be perfect. this store operates in fear and there's a lot of tension between management that trickles down to the workers. overall a very negative environment that becomes overwhelming over time. it's no wonder people keep quitting. this is good for a seasonal job to make some extra cash, but don't expect to get paid your worth or shown any appreciation from management. we're all robots here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salary needs to be raised more hours needed early benefits for workers. They lie about benefits. Some managers and supervisors do next to nothing on the job and pressure the workers sending them all over the place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job wasn’t so bad. My particular position allowed me to be creative as well as use some of my office skills. For these reasons, the work turned out to be more satisfying than I had anticipated.
Not micromanaged
Kontra érvek
They push credit cards on customers. Make you feel like your employment depends on it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My older coworkers would choose to bully more than half of the others including me. The people there act like they are back in high school and it is completely unprofessional and ridiculous.
Kontra érvek
Nothing gets done properly, drama, etc
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good temp/seasonal job if you are just looking for some quick cash, but no real room for advancement and can't really live comfortably off their salary. Good starter workplace, good place to gain customer service experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company is stressful to say the least. Retail is never a fun time but this company in particular is a rough. Work to life balance there is none to say the least. The managers get annoyed when you want a day off or a week of vacation and expect you to be on call 24/7 with your availability. If you don't mind being a robot and working all the time while being treated as a cog in a machine rather than a human, then you'll be fine.
money
Kontra érvek
management, attitudes, leadership, corporate, angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tedious and repetitive . Not stimulating or fun. Tiresome. Little incentive.I learned I don't enjoy working in retail. Very disorganized.Most enjoyable part of job is making friends. Hardest part was getting switched over all departments, so never got to learn too much about any one before reassigned and changes in merchandising daily seemed pointless.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
disorganized, no stability, low moral, low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job was just something for me to do until i got the job at Walmart i did nothing but stand around and do nothing all day long like i said it was so boring i would not wish this job on anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the customers can be hassle at time the coworkers and team environment is what makes you feel so welcomed and eager to work withsuch great employees
Great break room.
Kontra érvek
Not staffed enough usually doing multiple tasks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a slow paced at times fast paced job. There was a lot of help and support. I enjoyed seeing everyone. I had fun interacting with people of different backgrounds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at the Poughkeepsie, NY location is absolutely horrible. They show no acknowledgement of hard work and there is no communication between management and associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extra money good discounts fun busy around holidays and lots to do.
This is a great second job for what its worth. but, don't expect to go anywhere up ladder.
discounts money
advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned customer service skills, and typical day like a 9-5 9.00/ hr.
the work place was adequate. hardest part was dealing with the disrespectful customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job as manager here, the guests are fun to work with and you get to watch the kids grow which makes you feel like they are your own at times
Friendly, Never a dull moment, Something new every day
Restrictive creativity, Hostile environment at times, Long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The owner and other employees are professional and driven. I would recommend anyone to peruse working here. Great place to start after you graduate from college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
liked working there, except the long nights. overall what you'd expect from a big retail store. always gave raises that were earned. good communication between staff and management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the JCPenney Salon. The management knew close to nothing on how to run a Hair Salon.

It was very slow and business was not advertised properly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager had a heart attack on the floor. Employees would constantly yell back at customers. Employees constantly berate customers both in and out store, sometimes following them to another store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They gave their employees a discount. There were so many discounts offered. There was great team work and a strong work ethic with all of the employees. The managers praised you for great work.
Employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCpenney I was able to meet some wonderful people from my co-workers to the customers that came into the store if I had the opportunity I would love to work for this company again
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés