JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Portage, MI

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 045 értékelés megtekintése
Not like it used to be
Merchandising Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2019, szeptember 23.
JcPenney used to be a great place to work; however in recent years the store has taken a nose dive. Management can be heard arguing from the back offices and seldom gets along. Schedule is inconsistent with management denying school availability and changing schedules without 24 hour notice. Growth is near impossible as titles are made up and stripped without warning. Many of the younger associates have tendencies to stand around on their cell phones while on the job. Registers and fitting rooms are rarely cleaned. Overall moral around the store has dropped and it is reflected in nearly every facet of the store. Feel if things do not change the store will close.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized and lacking in good leadership at all levels
Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, november 26.
Managers would scream and yell at each other in front of associates. There was a lot of passive agressive tension and fights. I saw a manager punch a wall... Just a crazy environment to be in. I would not recommend it.
Great benefits for full-time
Kontra érvek
Slim to none full-time positions, disorganized, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
awful
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, szeptember 19.
great job for college students needing a flexible schedule. The pay is terrible and usually not enough hours for those needing full time work.
Management isn't very good.
flexible
terrible pay
Its a business
Cashier/Merchandise Execution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, szeptember 5.
lack of team work, no raises, very little appreciation. No room for growth. Very high turnover rate. Great leaders are needed. a great leader coach their team for a high success rate.
great social experience
Team work
Backwards moving company
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, augusztus 21.
The company has not been doing well, stock market at a low, management is very negative and criticizing, lack of communication, Inconsistent hours, have to work all holidays rather than being with family
Associate discount
JCPenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, május 1.
When I worked at JCPenney, I remember really enjoying working there, not to mention a lot of the people are a pleasure to work with. The only problem I would say I had with working with JCPenney is that the schedule changes every week, so it's really a mystery what shift you'll have and for how long. But other than that it's been great!
Great Co-workers
No set schedules
Fun place to work
MI. Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, április 30.
Very relaxed enviornment but also great management. Very understanding staff. Easy to catch on to the job(s) and room to grow and/or expand in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a company that I've enjoyed working wirh
Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, február 28.
This company has been very good to me over the years. I started working here when also working at a factory and I've never had any scheduling issues.
Good employee discount
Very early mornings(4am)
Do not Recommend
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, január 8.
Working here is a chore, and they don't take it easy on you. It's stressful and I am not a fan of the management. You can't advance, especially if an ex-supervisor applies to get their job back. The manager isn't looking to hire people for higher paying jobs, and say goodbye to your annual raise. They say you'll get one, but they don't actually give it to people. Overall, not a great place to work and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Good Place to work
Appliance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2017, október 25.
JC Penney is a cool place to work if you like clothes, the discounts on their products are great.
I found that it was a laid back atmosphere as long as you consistently get your work done.
The management was reliable and understanding.
not great
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2017, június 20.
incentive were bad, unprofessional. It was a while ago, And the staff wasn't very helpful. I really don't what else to say of it, I was not there long
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to work
Bra Fit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2017, április 5.
co workers friendly, management friendly, hours were flexible, pay could have been higher. Disliked the long late hours over Christmas and new years..
Pro érvek
co workers, management, hours, location
pay, retail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to be creative and busy.
Utility Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2016, november 22.
This was not customer service. Worked on floor displays and placement of products. Very much enjoyed co-workers. I found nothing hard about this position. I enjoyed being a part of the visual part of this department store.
Pro érvek
Started work before the doors opened. Worked behind the scene.
Part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Portrait Studio Photographer
Seasonal Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2016, július 25.
All they care about is taking your picture and shoving you out the door as fast as possible. They constantly over-schedule so they are always behind. Prices SKYROCKET during Christmas time. An 8x10 went from 8.99 to 14.99 during Christmas. They only care about making money. There are only 5 ways they let you take pictures, which makes everyone's photos look the same.
Nothing.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, poor customer service, not customer oriented.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive Workplace with great teamwork among associates
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2015, október 9.
Overall I have had a pretty decent experience working with JCPenney. Mostly every associate I have worked with I have gotten along with and we were able to accomplish a lot working together. For being shorthanded a lot of the time I experienced great cooperation with my coworkers.
Decent Breaks, teamwork
Kontra érvek
Understaffed, sometimes lack of communication
5,0
Place for growth.
Stocker/Lead Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2015, február 17.
A typical day was help the receiving team put out merchandise, help customers, and ring on registers. Management was great. Great people to work for. The hardest part of the job is changing to different tasks. The best part of the job was meeting new people and helping customers.
great discounts
to many tasks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Associate/ Zoner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2015, február 4.
Always busy
Will always have a project to work on
Customer Service is the number one Factor
Greet Customers
Service Customers
Neat Workplace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is kind and caring
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2014, július 15.
I tend to clean out fitting rooms mostly and make sure that the clothes are put away. I work at the registrar sometimes and with customers needs. Closing is the hardest part of the job. Hours are very inconsistent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 4Jelentés
Great place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage,MI2014, július 1.
Constantly changing environment with many challenges. If there is something you don't like about the job don't worry it'll change within a month or two. This includes policies as well as management and coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Alot of changes
Furniture Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2014, május 27.
I worked for 19 1/2 years at Penneys....all in Furniture sales. I also performed organization for the department including floor sets, schedules, and information flow. I worked with Parade of homes, Festival of Trees, Designer showcase homes and Derek Jeter events.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van