JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pleasanton, CA

40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2019, június 19.
good I like it it was a really wonderful love it is contended job I really like it i am really happy I don't want to move out I love the amazing job i would tell my sibling to join the job
Productive and Fun Work Environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2019, május 24.
The sales associate job is fun in terms of staying busy and working with people who are nice. You will always stay busy because there is always. something to do. Your superiors are helpful and resourceful, so they are a good tool to use.
Pro érvek
many breaks provided, good working environment, superiors are resouceful
satisfying customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
Working at Jc Penney’s was ok
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2019, március 6.
Meet a lot of cool people however the managers were very rude and not understanding. They really didn’t want to work around my school schedule. Which I didn’t agree with because school comes first.
Very fast paced
Sales Associate/Part Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, november 9.
Big company. Retail is more than standing at the cash register. The work is fast paced. You can be in one department in the morning and another in the afternoon. During sales promotions it's even faster.
Pro érvek
Like working with the team.
Kontra érvek
Hard work and being on your feet all day is tiring.
1,0
Poorly run operations!
In Home Customer Decorator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, augusztus 4.
the custom decorating division is run very haphazardly and inconsistently . They change the offers mid stream, do not reveal the actual pay levels. those who go out of their way to do good customer service are penalized and their salaries cut. the support system is run by poorly trained and incompetent staff who only assist those decorators they like. If you question operations you are docked in your commissions without recourse.
Workplace freedom
Kontra érvek
Poor commisions, long hours and lack of support by management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking for a job in a pinch, it'll do
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, március 12.
The days at JC Penny were very stressful, with little to no help from management or other employees. I learned that retail was not for me very quickly, the environment is not meant for personal or group growth
Easy, slow-paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, november 16.
I worked in the Men's shoe department. This department specifically had very minimal customers, making the job easy, but tedious. The most important skill I learned was sales. My managers would always be pressuring the sales associated to sell JCPenney credit cards. There was a monetary incentive, to which I tried to take advantage of. Learning how to properly convince customers to apply for a JCPenney credit card was a great skill to learn.
Easy work
Tedious
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its just a good place to start your part time job
Sales Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, november 1.
I worked at Jcpenney home store located in pleasanton from 2008 to 2010. For me it was a good learning experience. I improved my communication skills and also learned how important the customers are in every business.
fun to work
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA 945882017, október 25.
everything was good. the managers there was good.
very fun to work there.
its a very big store. and so many employees.
always help each other and work as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenge place to work for
Optometric Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, augusztus 31.
Enjoyable and challenge place to work for, instruct and please the customers in the Optical environment help with sale and make the sale is a success
Great Retail Experience during Holidays
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, augusztus 29.
Assigned as Seasonal Sales Associate in Fine Jewelry Department from November‘2009 till January‘2010.
Assigned as Shoes Specialist Associate in Women/Men/Family Shoes Department from January’2010.
Enrolled in various training programs on company policies ethics and product knowledge.
Trained in register cashing machine.
New Friendships, Discounts
Long and Inconsistent Hours
productive
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, augusztus 17.
it was my very first experience to work and i learned a lot about customer service and retail job. we had a wonderful team work and so friendly. the management was so supportive.
It's a good experience
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, augusztus 14.
It's a good job to start your experience in retail . I worked I. The mens department and from there i opened my eyes and what I want so that's why I left but to understand how to work with people and to be put under pressure , for that this is great expierence .
The lunches are relaxing
Kontra érvek
Come back from break if to busy at times
boring
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, június 1.
horrible staff boring stupid dirty sales floor management super rude , overall just one horrible place not sure if it improved but I do not recommend to apply here
productive
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, május 27.
I like that after my office sitting all day job, I get to walk around do projects around the store to showcase it for every season event. I enjoy having diversity in the coworkers
associate discount
unknow hours on holidays
Exciting and fun
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, március 20.
-learning new products and being able to sell
-maintained clientele relationships
-most enjoyable is learning new products and keeping up to date to the new trends
Miserable
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, március 13.
Nothing is ever enough. They overworked me and the other associates take they're job a little too serious. I felt as if certain associates harassed me. The customers were also very rude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't recommend working here.
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, március 7.
It's just not a place you wake up to be excited to go to. It's not an enjoyable work enviorment and the mangers just watch you all day. Very uncomfortable.
great employer
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, február 23.
JCPenney was a great employer, i enjoyed working for jcpenney the management team were amazing and very supportive, the reason i left jcpenney was because i found a better opportunity.
awards, rewards
Great environment to work
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA 945662017, január 23.
I started as a sale associate and it was not long before management seen I was able to take on more responsibilities and promoted me to department supervisor.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van