JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pleasant Prairie, WI

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 596 értékelés megtekintése
Relaxed
chashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2019, november 13.
Interview was easy with basic questions, nice going, strong management team, breaks during your scheduled shift, employe discount, and a place for everyone.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2018, április 15.
Pleasant experience overall. Everyone is very friendly and working there it is like a family. The company likes to know how you are and what interest you may have.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There’s always something for you to do. Coworkers are great people
Part Time Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2018, március 18.
They’re very open to people with some to no work experience. A very big store and a lot of walking back and forth. It’s not a bad place to work at if you’re just starting. But now I’m getting older and have my own responsibilities and will soon be having my own bills, I need a better paying job.
Pro érvek
Provides snacks. Sometimes free or they have vending machines
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough pay
3,0
Typical retail job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2018, február 22.
Wasn't always the most pleasant place to work, some of the management were very unfair in treatment and talked down on some of the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job were the other employees.
Fun Fun
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2018, február 8.
Thank for the job. I enjoyed the other employees and the selling diamonds. The discounts were great. I was able to make new friends and have a fun place to work.
fast paced and fun
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2018, január 11.
It's been a wonderful place to work for over 2 years now. The Management is amazing to work with, they really listen. The employees are more like family.
Great people, flexible schedule
poor annual raises by Corporate
2,0
fifty fifty
Shoes Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2018, január 4.
i love working at jcp but they dont give me the hours that i would like to work. i want to work a lot and they dont use my availability when it is open to them.
good enviorment
not enough hours or pay
Productive & fun workplace
Customer Experience Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2017, szeptember 18.
Great place to work. I highly recommend Jcpenney whether you're looking for full time or part time. The managers and all the employees are friendly and you receive amazing benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2017, június 4.
I enjoy working at JCPenney because it's a friendly work environment, we make sure customer service is our main goal, and you can always find good deals at our store. On top of all that, we almost always have good discounts/coupons which helps the guest "get her penney's worth."
Pro érvek
Employee Discount, Rewards Program, fun workplace.
Lack of Loss Prevention
Great place for starters
Shoe Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2016, december 15.
I truly enjoyed working for this company. Great opportunities to move up in management. I really liked meeting new customers and hearing their stories.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun Work Place , Meet new People All the Time
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2016, december 15.
I liked working at JCPenny because we had a great team of people and a great team of leaders. Very understanding and tried to work with you in all situations. I learned how to give great customer service and make customers a priority in the company. I learned skills that I can take with me around the world. The hardest part of the job was standing on the concrete floors all day, that is the only disadvantage.
Pro érvek
freedom, trust, great management, open door policy, etc.
Kontra érvek
standing on your feet all day is my only complaint
3,0
Jcpenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2014, január 5.
Great co workers but they don't let you use you skills to the fullest
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a very fun,sociable,and productive place to work at
customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2013, május 21.
overall jcpenney is a great place to work at. Co workers and management are great everyone is friendly you can always go to them for any questions or concerns. We give great customer service we make sure all our customers are taken care of and recieve great customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van