Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Plano, TX

422 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 593 értékelés megtekintése
No opportunities for advancement
Political company with poor culture and advancement. Too many layers. Unorganized. HR department doesn't help with anything. Highly suggest not to apply.
Horrible Execs
I was furloughed with no end in sight due to Coronavirus. I was told on a call with thousands of other employees and we were told we couldn’t even ask questions. No one on the executive team is taking pay cuts and has shown no concern for the regular employees. We didn’t even hear from the CEO after they furloughed thousands.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An alright place to work
If you have a good team of people you are working with, it is a good place to work. The team will move forward and get the work done, expeditiously and you can move on to the next project. The work is interesting, but it is challenging sometimes to get things done. People don't agree, so it makes moving forward difficult in some instances and you can't move forward.
Good place to learn
Good place to work with conducive environment to learn new stuff and challenge oneself to deliver.
Management listens to team member suggestions and is open to new ideas for improvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calm and good vibes some customers get out of control
Jc penny is a great employer and like any other company sometimes we had to deal with bad customers that stole from us or tried to steal from us even other employees .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Not recommended
Poor management decision making. Unfair treatment, incompetent managers. Poor HR department. Constant change of leaders and associates! Very bad experience in my last 2 to 3 years. Do not recommend it. Too much uncertainty.
Great Place to work
There are people at work who give me support and encouragement. I trust this company and I know employee happiness is the key factor in this company and it the secret of their success
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is struggling.
JCPenney is an American icon that is in serious trouble because they are no longer relevant. Their systems are outdated and cannot keep up with the way people shop today, their technology is not up to that of it's biggest competitors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere at the corporate office.
JCPenney is a decent place to work. It gets hectic around the holidays, but you do get the time and a half for working big holidays. They hire pretty quickly.
Open Environment
The corporate office was immaculate. The offering of gyms, restaurants, Starbucks, etc. made coming to work enjoyable. Was able to interact directly with all departments.
Enjoyed working there!
JCP talent acquisition had a clear goal and a strong strategy to accomplish it. Working under the pressure of a negative press and image (in the IT employment market) the team worked together to meet hiring metrics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great history and strong desire to continue to grow and develop.
There is a strong pride in the history of JCPenney. I work with a very diverse group of people and it makes a very good place to interact with people of different backgrounds. The customers are mostly friendly but can be difficult at times.
Never again
Very hostile work environment, verbally abusive, expected to work 90 hour weeks, no work life balance does not care about employees nor rewards loyalty.
Pro érvek
Beautiful offices
Kontra érvek
Too many to list
Enjoyable place to work
Throughout the years JCPenney has attracted excellent people. Great coworkers and leadership make the job more enjoyable. Compensation is good and location is desirable.
very Co-operative
Management is very helpful and mostly enjoy the part of job and used to work as team leader and help the team members and work equally with them and submit all on time .
Sad Demise of a Declining Iconic Department Store
JCPenney: Welcome to Fear Factor! Sadly, this company looks like it has one foot in the Retail Graveyard. Stocks are down. Promotions/raises are a forgotten thing of the past. Senior leadership is out for themselves. The morale is at an all-time low. Workloads have tripled, while head count has diminished. When someone is "let go," their vacant positions are rarely filled. Sadly, there's no one to talk to about current culture or conditions. I've known colleagues who complained, then were "let go" soon after. All hail to the Golden Rule. I see the writing on the wall and would not recommend investing one's life in JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, nice offices at corporate headquarter
Best company to work for. People and managment were great and the company cared about their employees. They respected me as a person and the work I did for the company.
Job Review
I review projects with my project manager on Monday’s. We review all project requests. I follow up with my project specialist on active applications during the week. We recaps all active projects on Fridays .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Creative and goal focused culture.
Excellent high level management teams. Enabled employees to take accountabilities for their decisions. Enjoyed my time there and took away valuable learnings that I would later apply.
A great place to work
It's a good place to work. Management works hard to be fair as possible and promote talent. A typical day at work requires employees works a variety of network, systems, and operational problems. The culture is fast pace. The hardest part of the job is unpacking complex issues. Learning is unlimited, you just have to go after it.
Horrible place to work
Truly the worst, most stressful job I've ever had. Horrible management, worked 14+ hour days every day. I know it was different for others, but that was my experience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés