JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Plainfield, IN

36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Great job
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2019, november 12.
I really love JCPenney. Plenty of room to grow. They are there for you and make your day easy. Each person was very nice and the training really helped.
For hairstylists
Designer Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2019, október 29.
For a stylist just starting out the salon is mostly slow after holidays and going back to school season. Had a hard time building a cliente. You get a discount in the salon and throughout the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked mostly by myself, easy work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2019, szeptember 19.
Was frustrating at times when I wasn’t properly trained and they tried to make me work in those fields. I enjoy the work at times. It was like doing laundry for wor.
Fun workplace with style
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2019, június 5.
JCPenny was interesting working one on one with customers to fit and help with fashion. Targeting the right market to get to apply for a credit card and honor their discounts and coupons.
Fashion
Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I provided customer service and fulfilled my duties
Part-Time Window Treatment Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield IN2019, február 24.
I provided customer service with window treatments of all makes and models. This was my first experience in the Retail business. I enjoy working with people. I worked the cash drawer with each purchase.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employee turnover can be high due to wages.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2018, szeptember 9.
One of the most enjoyable and frustrating parts of this job can be the customers, at times its nice to meet and talk to the customers and then there are the ones that you have to keep your patience and stay calm no matter how they act.
Good employee discount.
Kontra érvek
The customers who treat the employees unfairly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually part time means part time hours... not for the portrait studio. 4 hours a week was my lowest.
Team Member in the Portrait Studio (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2018, május 5.
I loved the job and learning to take photos with a nice camera. But when they say part time I thought it would at least be 25 hours. Uhm. No. One week I got 4 hours. And the most I made working 2 weeks was $200. That's okay for a student that doesn't have Bill's to pay or a kid to take care of. They'll send you to another JCPenney to train and that's probably the most hours you'll see until you get to peak season. But after you're out of training, be prepared to work by yourself and learn what to do by yourself. Ask for help because you were never fully trained to work a full day by yourself, and one of the on call people would have to come in and you would have to go home. Loved the experience but in a situation where you don't know what you're doing fully and you ask for help so you can learn, doesn't mean send someone else in so you can go home.
Pro érvek
Interact with a lot of great families and help them document milestones.
Kontra érvek
Hours provided are based on appointments (no appointments, no hours.). And with the previous studio manager running things into the ground, no one wants to go there now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting working environment riddled with unique and new customers and experiences everyday.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2018, április 6.
JCPenney was overall a good learning experience and a nice working environment. JCPenney was very accepting of all clientele and most workers. This was a very nice place to work.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not like working there
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2018, március 27.
Management at JCPenney was horrible. Management didn't care about you which made work days miserable. They never really seen how hard I worked. I never got rewarded for the good job I was doing especially when it came to signing people up for credit cards.
Pro érvek
They worked with my school schedule
Management was horrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and good learning experience
Visual Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2017, július 26.
This is honestly the best place I've ever worked. I learn so many new things every day about merchandising, sets, and standards. I am always growing. I love the staff here. The best part of my job is planning out sets for areas of the store and figuring out the best place to place merchandise so it will sell well.
Great discount
Unorganized at times
Interesting place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2017, április 28.
I worked in the Window's Department within the Home section. I worked on commission, so my base pay was a lot lower than other employees. In some months, it was easy to sell a lot of blinds and curtains, but in other months I made little to no commission. This made it very hard to pay my bills. I could have switched departments, but management tried guilt-tripping me into staying in the Window department because they didn't have anyone else to work it. It was a very boring job when you were busy, but they still expected you to find something to do. Sometimes that meant organizing the same shelf ten times. Several of my coworkers were awesome, but the actual manager wasn't very understanding with my school schedule.
Store discount
Kontra érvek
Not very flexible, low pay, boring at times
Excellent Company to Work
Group Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2017, február 25.
Great Company to work. While the current JCP is not what I worked for years ago I can say that the values and family initiatives that were founded and locked onto were followed as core and did not have any bias on business. Bottom line if it was a business decision bad or good then you were aware of it way before it happened and there were no suprises and or punches to be pulled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive ans fast paced job
detail checker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2016, december 20.
On a daily basis I detailed checked clothing and other items to be sent out to different store locations. Checking for mistakes on pricing, color, quantity etc. in a timely manner. I worked in almost every department in the warehouse when needed so I learned a lot. management was good. my co-workers made the day much easier and faster. The hardest part about this job was throwing up heavy boxes on an overhead conveyor belt. The most enjoyable part was the incentive you received for being fast and accurate at your job on every paycheck.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace, friendly staff
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2016, november 14.
Great place to work at for a seasonal position. I applied for a seasonal sales association position, trained in a few days, and out on the sales floor. Fun workplace, flexible hours, free lunches.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, friendly staff, seasonal options
Kontra érvek
More training with registers and cash handling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to help customers choose their jewelry!
Fine Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2015, július 25.
A normal shift would consist of doing fine jewelry inventory before and after the shift. Help with the displays, assist customers with their decisions and questions. Jewelry repair reports and adding insurance to their purchases. Sign up customers for a JCPenny card. I learned more about fine jewelry. Most co-workers were a pleasure to work with but there were some that would snatch away your customer with whom I was working with in order to obtain the commission. I liked interacting with customers and seeing a smile on their face when I helped them.
Pro érvek
Learning about fine jewelry.
Kontra érvek
Having commisios taken from me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
productive
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2015, július 24.
My day was good when working pricing items, ink tagging before items going into truck The hardest part was when loading trucks and no air
Pro érvek
getting to wk with friends
hot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was very respectable!!
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2015, február 16.
I'm very thankful for the experience at JC Penny's. Retail in a department store brings out your strengths and pushes out your weaknesses, in other words it grows your strengths! You have to have a team effort mindset which is also important in all walks of life.
Pro érvek
Good people and good associate discounts.
leaving the good people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great and fun place to work
IT Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2014, május 30.
I was able to hone in on my skills and maintain a high level of IT Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Fun workplace
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2014, április 3.
Typical day at work would consist of answering phone calls, making appointments, confirming appointments, taking photos, reviewing photos with clients and cashwrap.
taking photos
the pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good job but closed down
Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2014, április 1.
Put prices on clothing and made sure no holes in clothing,pack and un packed
good pay
Kontra érvek
there was not always work for us
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van