Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pittsburgh, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pittsburgh, PA36 értékelés
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 925 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are at the end of your career when you reach the top of the pay scale for your position. It makes no difference how highly you are rated, it will be titled "Job Elimination."
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
work holidays and weekends. no time off after October. No loyalty to associates
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management lies about equality, incentives for completing jobs, and blatantly steals associate ideas while passing them off as their own and giving no credit to the associates for suggesting them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great second job. Works well with my schedule. The pay is not good but the discount is AWESOME! I love my managers. It is hard work though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job taught me some good life skills but the management is hard to work with. They ate not very willing to help you train better and they do not like to give you time off when you need it. Benefits are offered to only full time workers and or have to meet a certain year requirement
Laid back
Not competive or helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was a cool fun loving environment.. I wouldn't expect certain things from others clothing stores to be in jcpenny. Jcpenny was so different from others. I recommend jcpenny.
Pro érvek
We didnt always get free lunches
My breaks was either half an hour or 15 min
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job entailed helping customers select ties and dress shirts in the men's department and ringing up sales on cash registers. Was able to earn some commission at the time, but that may have changed now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon Manager recruits, retains, and drives retail constantly. Great benefits, pay, and flexibility. Cons, open seven days a week including most holidays. Your GM can make or break your position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has been in business for 115 years, Founded on "THE GOLDEN RULE" (i.e., "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"), the company has struggled in recent years to balance it's ideals with stockholder realities in a new-order environment. One of the last giants still standing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, even though you end up spending the money you make back at the store with your employee discount! The customers were the worst part, the employees got along great
employee discount
Kontra érvek
inconsistant schedule due to peak times of the year
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not given a fair raise even if everyone else is making more than you. They can decide to not give you hours if they don't like you. The managers are very disorganized. The other employee there are really nice and friendly. They base your pay off of how many charges you get.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review was great! Everything I was told in my interview was true . Everyone has high sportsmanship. Team work was a big deal to that company . I loved it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to work along side other associates in the shoe department. The store was slightly understaffed which could make the job stressful at busy shopping hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment for a 17 year old, the management was sub-par and I could see that as a kid but nonetheless fun way to get couple bucks fun job.
Pro érvek
Holidays off, Company celebrations, clean break room with vending machines.
Nothing comes to mind
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time job seasonal employment. training was good. management friendly. communication was good. Cons was all the extras they ask you to try to sale.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No stress. Took calls from people that wanted to order from the catalog. Pay wasn't to bad for the time but hours varied from week to week. Work environment was relaxed and the people were a pleasure to work with.
Easy job
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
the manager that was there at the time was new, and imo was not fit for the position, for one, she and her daughter worked together so there was favoritism and protection issues which resulted in a stressful environment.
helping the customers
the management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here, and learned how to interact with different people in different scenarios. I was a sales associate so I had many different encounters with various people in numerous situations and learned how to deal with people.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This care management agency really takes good care of its clients. It was a pleasure to be associated with them. I would work with them again. I feel like they are friends
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't enjoy this job, it was part time, seasonal work during the holidays. Management was not concerned with employees needs at all. My 8 year old was sick in the hospital and I was written up for call offs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales. I learn to interactive with different personalities. Management was very reasonable and adaptive. I enjoy working with the co-workers. I did not have difficulty with this job. I enjoyed working with the different co-workers the most.
Associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
The jcp.com team are determined to win and are passionate about their jobs. It is a fast paced environment and there is a focus on employee development.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés