JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pine Bluff, AR

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 437 értékelés megtekintése
Not good training
Asset Protection Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2019, június 20.
This company does not give good training to much responsibility with out good training do not give things required for job no assistance with jobi did not like working for company but managers did a good job
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks not enough employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
JCPenney good company! Poor management
Sales and Floor Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2019, május 23.
I don’t expect any job to be easy or simple but I do feel that professionalism should be met 50/50 consistently and not to a certain extent. In this case, managers and supervisors are professional to a certain extent. They show favoritism, expects one or two people to hold down one department let along keep every single thing organized while you have a line of customers. So, picture your one human with two hands and two feet having to juggle 5 situations while others meeting with coworkers to gossip. Schedules were flexible to a certain extent. Our schedules were online so that means that they could be changed any minute in a day. My last straw for me when people started to show up late while my shift was over 30 min-2 hrs ago. JCPenney is a great place to work for but not a good place to work for with poor management!
Pro érvek
Discounts, friendships, and the nice customers
Kontra érvek
Hours, poor management, competitiveness, sales goals, and credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager was only there once a week.
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2018, december 26.
A typical work day was very slow. if you didn't go out and search for clients then you didn't do any hair unless you had repeat customers. the manager was hardly ever there and when she was she stayed in her office. the hardest part of my job was making sure everything was going right and being managed properly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive, yet Stressful at times
Cash Counting Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2018, július 31.
Advanced pretty quickly while working there. It seemed as though everyone wanted me to do just about everything. Hardly get any recognition, but the worst is dealing with other people's attitudes, co-workers, management, and customers alike.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
pay
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2018, július 10.
Making 7.35 a hour was not enough for my living cost. I was also only schedule very few days. I was not able to fully provide for myself because I was not making enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice co workers and good environment
Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2018, július 9.
If you not a people person that probably won’t be the job for you. You get to interact with new people everyday and you gotta be able to remain professional even if they are rude.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
I wouldn't advise it....
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2018, május 17.
I really would advise anyone over the age 24 to work at JCPenneys. The hours are very inconsistent. You don't get raises on a consistent basis. There's not a fair chance at advancement either. I see that as a job for young people or people trying to earn extra money.
1,0
i have nothing to say
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, szeptember 28.
The management is very horrible and does not allow you to progress in the workplace. to be a clothing store it feels more like a bootcamp. stay away from here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with my customers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, szeptember 1.
I worked at J.C.Penney while attending school it allowed me the flexibility to have income for my family and complete college. I enjoyed the discounts are awesome.
discounts
minmum wage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
productive
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, augusztus 26.
its a good first job for those who are just graduating high school or are still in school. some may enjoy it more than others. there are no health benefits.
Faced paced and challenging
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, augusztus 18.
Can't say too much about this job because I do not like retail. This was a means to an end after relocating to Arkansas. Management was motivating and encouraging.
great place
Beautician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, július 17.
i learned from older cometologist there and getting new tools to work with and the products were readily available for you for the clients and easily able to sell
good people
part time commissiom
Good work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, május 24.
I was very nice place to work .i enjoy working with the people at work and working with the people that come in there to shop my job was to make sure all the shoes was out and on display and price and tag and also made sure that the shoe was size
Retail Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, május 23.
Get familiar with every department because it helps you to know how to be flexible if needed. This job is really a job for college students who need a little extra money in their pockets or someone who has a primary job. This is not a job you get if you have a high car note or rent. It exposes you to tons of different people. It will also teach you about the area you're working in. How to properly fold clothing, learning about appliances, and why thread count is important. Just stay open minded. They have a great company. Its always an opportunity to branch out or grow within the company.
Pro érvek
appreciate associates, every sale event is fun, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
short breaks, high paced environment, lack of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, május 21.
I worked at JCPenny's during the seasonal months and we were extremely busy. It's hard work but it was fun as well. The customers were very friendly.
great team to work with
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, május 4.
Some of my coworkers just did not know how to stay in their pay grade and it was a little irritating. Sometimes the scheduling would show favoritism and that bothered me.
5,0
Very productive
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2017, április 19.
Very fast paste job
Stay busy at all times
There is always something to do
You have a 15 min break and a 1hr lunch by law
Use them wisely
Smile and always be polite
Made new clients
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to hold you over
Merchandise Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2016, december 29.
Decent place to work if you do not want to move up and ok with fluctuating hours. Management ok, but they often have bad attitudes and take sides. People pass the buck and when its time for them to take accountability, they will not.
Decent worksite
Stylist/Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2016, szeptember 1.
This was an ok place to work. Although, the rate of pay was not exactly what I was looking for. I enjoyed the diversity of clients we see everyday. Also, the variety of products available to use was great!!!!
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work around different personalities
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2015, augusztus 3.
I opened the department scan shoes on a monthly basis. Provided customer with proper service when needing merchandise, checkinbg prices.
Hour luches, getting commission
Kontra érvek
Co workers had different previliges
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van